rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 18 - Night Terror
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 26 - Valack
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 32 - Looking out for You
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?

381 21 2
By super_wolf_diaries

"Hey! HEY! Lexi, come on! WAKE UP!" I hear a voice say, swamped with worry, as a hand shakes me desperately.

I force my eyes open, and they widen when I feel the smoke in my lungs.  I begin to cough violently before deeply breathing in the fresh air.

"Oh thank god," the voice, who was Theo, mutters, pulling me into a tight hug, making me sit up.

He lets go of me and let's put a deep breath, his face bruised a dark purple colour, and blood trickling down from his nose across his lips.  "The body... the body's gone."

"FUCK!" I shout, before burying my head in my hands.

[Season 5 Episode 8]

Theo stands up from his position crouched beside me and picks up a fire extinguisher that had been tossed aside. He uses it to put out the remaining flames spread over his car before turning back to me, as I carefully pull a bit of broken glass out of my lower neck, wincing slightly.

"We should get you to the hospital," he tells me, "you took in a lot of smoke." He doesn't mention the glass I just pulled out as it begins to heal almost immediately.

"I'll heal, I'm fine," I brush him off, before helping him tip his car back over, "see? Fine. Stiles is gonna kill me." I grimace looking at the beloved wrecked Jeep.

Suddenly the police scanner in the Jeep somehow whirs to life.

"Suspect in 1-8-7 is in custody and en route to station, suspects name is Yukimura, Kira."

My eyes widen, and I turn to look at Theo.

"What's a 1-8-7?" He asks, acknowledging the shock and confusion on my face.

"Homicide." I mutter, but he hears me. I snap out of it and my head snaps the his direction, "Scott's house, now, come on!"

"My car," He suggests, "let's go."

We climb in and Theo quickly starts up the engine and we drive out of the animal clinic car park and onto the main road.

When we reach Scott's house, the sun has begun to rise, considering that it was four in the morning whilst he were waiting for someone to steal the body.

We burst through the front door and see Malia and Stiles in the living room. They stand up as we enter.

"Did you find out who's stealing the-" Stiles begins to ask but I cut him off.

"No, whatever dick is doing it, punched Theo," I gesture to the blood splattered on my face and clothes "then flipped your car. Sorry." I grimace.  He simply shakes his head as to tell me not to worry about it at the moment.

"Are you okay?" Malia frantically asks, stepping towards me, grabbing my face in her hands, checking for any injuries and wiping away the blood.

"Yes, Yes! I'm fine," I gently push her off of me, "how about you? Did the plan work?" I ask.

The pair look at each other.

"The plan?" I repeat, "to keep Hayden safe?"

They visibly gulp.

"Where's Hayden?" I furrow my eyebrows, before my heart sinks, "w-where's L-Liam?"

"The Dread Doctors took them." Stiles says, not able to meet my eye.

"No," I shake my head, refusing to believe what he's telling me, "no, no, no, they can't-, no, they can't have, NO!" I stumble back and drop myself onto the sofa.

"Hey shhh," Malia takes a seat beside me and pulls me into a one-sided hug, "it'll be okay, we're going to find them."

I quickly wipe away my tears and take a deep breath, I need to focus, no time for tears.

The door slams open and Scott storms in with a stressed yet determined look on his face.

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Stiles asks him.

He keeps walking past us and up the stairs, completely ignoring our presence.

"Scott?" Theo frowns.

I rush up the stairs shortly behind him and overhear a boy speaking.

"Sorry, I'm only on chapter two," the boy apologises, "I'm kind of a slow reader."

"Oh, that's okay, Corey," I hear Mason assure him. I didn't even know there was anyone else here aside from Stiles, Malia, Theo and I.

"He's right. We don't have time for that anyway." Scott interrupts, marching into his room.

"No, Scott, don't!" Lydia yells.

I rush through the doorway to see the boy, Corey sitting on the bed, with Scott harshly inserting his claws into the back of his neck. Corey gasps, his lower lip trembling.

Malia, Stiles and Theo finally rush through the door, shock spread across there faces.

"Don't get too close," Lydia advises.

"What is he doing?" Theo asks.

"Tapping into Corey's memories, it's usually something only alphas do." I answer, "it's what Peter had to do to me, to wake me up."

"To wake you up?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah..." I reply confused, "when I crashed my bike." I try to remind him.

"When did this happen?" He asks exasperated.

"The night I was in hospital," Lydia replies for me.

"I assumed you knew," I shrug, Stiles continues to look lost, "when you all thought I'd killed Tracy, I was riding my bike to the hospital, I lost control and still ended up at the hospital, just in one of the beds."

"So where did Peter come into this?" Stiles furrows his eyebrows, seeming annoyed as to why he wasn't let in on this bit of information.

"Well I was meant to be healing, it wasn't like it was wolfsbane or anything," I explain, "Malia and Liam found me, then called Derek, who called Peter, to do this," I gesture to Scott and Corey, "it was a mental thing."

"Right and Peter, your childhood demon, lead you out?" Stiles raises an eyebrow, "and what was the mental thing?"

"Peter also did it to Liam, he lead me out," I tell him, slightly glaring and slightly rolling my eyes at his comment, "and the mental thing, Stiles, was that my supposed friends all thought I'd killed someone! Like father, like daughter I suppose!" I start to shout at him, growing more and more annoyed by his obnoxiousness.

He looks down guiltily, before Theo breaks the silence.

"Is this as dangerous as it looks?" He asks, walking closer to Scott and Corey, and inspecting them, whilst bringing the packs attention back to the situation at hand.

"Probably more," Lydia sighs.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason nervously asks, scratching his chin.

Before anyone can answer, Scott's eyes open and he stumbles back gasping.  Stiles and Theo quickly catch him, and let go once he's steady.

Whilst Lydia and I rush to see if Corey is okay.

"Is he okay?" Scott murmurs.

"What the hell did you do to me?" Corey exclaims, a look of horror and distress adorning his features.

"You'll be alright." Scott tells him whilst panting.

Corey places his hand to the back of his neck and his eyes widen as he pulls his hand back to look at, "there's blood."

"You'll heal." Scott brushes him off.

Lydia, Stiles and I share a worried look due to Scott's extremely out of character behaviour.

"Scott..." I breath out.

"He'll be fine!" He yells, making me flinch. He picks up a note pad and a pen from his desk and begins to draw something in it, "listen, I think it worked.  I saw something.  There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls.  There were these two huge blue pipes at the entrance.  Two on both sides."

Stiles and Lydia both walk over to Scott slowly as he speaks, before looking at what we he's drawn.

"Wait a second, know this. I've seen this before." Stiles mutters, "That's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in.  Remember my dad caught me one time and told me to never go back?"

"It's the water treatment plant."  Lydia tells them.

"That's where they are." Scott realises, "that's where we'll find Liam and Hayden."

Before anyone can comment on what has just been discovered, I run out of the room and down the stairs.  But I don't get far, seeing as Scott, Stiles and Lydia follow hot on my trail.

"Lexa," Scott says, "Alexa!"

"Alex, slow down just think for a second, okay?" Stiles tells me.

"I am thinking," I reply, continuing to make my way to the door, "thinking that Liam is in trouble and I need to help him."

"Well your not going alone." Stiles looks at me with a mixture of disbelief and concern.

"Well I'm coming with you," Scott claims as the pair of us turn round to face Stiles.

I gesture to Scott whilst looking at Stiles, "not alone."

"Liam's my best friend," Mason cuts in, walking past Stiles, and next to Scott and I, "I'm going."

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers?" Stiles sarcastically asks, "I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if you're not going, I could use the help." Scott shrugs.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad," stiles explains, "they're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it."

"How's he gonna do that!" Malia asks, from beside me, where she had loved to stand.

"I don't know, but whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my Jeep." Stiles points out.

"We can bring Theo." I point at him.

"Maybe I better stay here," he makes an excuse, "you know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey." He explains, looking back to Corey who is stood behind them nervously.

"Scott, Alex, Stiles is right." Lydia sighs, "we need to slow down and think."

"Liam and Hayden could already be dead for all we know," Scott argues.

"You could've hurt him, Scott," Lydia exclaims, "really hurt him."

Scott opens his mouth as if to apologise but closes it again before eventually speaking, "I have to find Liam."

"I agree, but... but I'm going to stay here," I stammer, "you go, we'll sort something out."

Scott hesitantly nods before leaving his home with Mason and Malia.

"Why did you stay?" Stiles asks, "you were leading that little army."

"Scott isn't in the right mind set." I tell them, "Malia will keep him safe, but to find Liam and Hayden, you're right, we need to think about this."

A/N
Kinda a filler, but shiz gets real crazy in the next few chapters!
Also please help me out deciding who can be the actress who plays Alexa Hale, cause then I can get the Cast chapter out!
Make sure to check out my Oneshots book cause I'm borded and have nothing better to do, so PM me your requests. More details in the description of that book (TV Show Oneshots)
Anyhoo, gimme a VOTE if you enjoyed this chappie,
And COMMENT your thoughts!!
Byeeeee, see ya next week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 373 61
Thea Hartley was a somewhat mundane girl, not so much that she was basic, but just enough she would go by unnoticed. Her life was the same. Pretty mu...
500K 9.1K 48
in which indiana mccall, the younger sister of the true alpha in beacon hills, finds herself falling in love with a blue-eyed blond beta. x fem!oc se...
15.1K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
8.4K 334 9
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...