rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 18 - Night Terror
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 26 - Valack
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 32 - Looking out for You

398 22 6
By super_wolf_diaries

Scott called a mini pack meeting in the library before school this morning, after the whole thing with Hayden last night. So Scott, Stiles, Liam and I meet in the library and are currently standing around an empty table. Scott unrolls a map and flattens it out onto the table.

"So we're back to telluric currents?" Stiles asks, glancing at the current markings on the map.

Scott shrugs, "if the Dread Doctors didn't like coming into Eichen House because of them, maybe we can use them to protect Hayden."

"Good plan," I nod in agreement.

"Okay, so besides Eichen, where's the strongest convergence?" Stiles asks.

I trail my finger across the lines until I reach two lines that cross, "the school?" I raise an eyebrow at Scott.

"Yep," Scott nods proudly.

"You want to hide her in the high school?" Stiles scoffs, "for how long?"

"If we have to, all night." Scott sighs.

"Liam and I convinced Hayden not to say anything to her sister yet." I tell Scott and Stiles, nodding in Liam's direction, referring to last night, just before she left Scott's house.

"Yeah, her sister's working a double tonight and she thinks Hayden's staying at a friend's." Liam continues.

"But it's just a school though," Stiles frowns, "you know, I mean it's not exactly a fortress."

"Yeah Stiles is right," I nod, "I mean Eichen kind of is a fortress yet they still got in."

"Lydia's got an idea for that." Scott tells us, "remember how Valack quoted Tesla?"

"Frequency and vibration." Stiles recites.

"She thinks that he wasn't just saying that to sound smart." Scott explains, "she thinks maybe it was a clue."

"To do what?" I ask.

"Disrupt their frequency." Scott answers, "Parrish took three cell phone jammers from the station. He thinks he can broaden their range of frequency. It's a long shot, but it's the best we've got right now."

"What about Kira?" I awkwardly bring up.

"She's decided not coming tonight," Scott tells us, "she's worried she'll mess up the currents like at Eichen."

"Scott, if this works tonight, what happens tomorrow?" I ask the question we're all thinking, "are we gonna keep trying to find places to hide her?"

"It seems that way," he gulps, like he's not telling us something, "if this works tonight, we should be able to keep her in the school for at least a few nights."

"What, so she's practically going to move in?" Liam asks, whilst I just widen my eyes.

"Yep," Scott sighs, "at least until we can think of something better to do."

"Lordy lord, okay then." I raise an eyebrow, "I'm going to go check that Theo hasn't messed up yet, Liam you can keep an eye on Hayden, and Scott and Stiles, you do whatever the hell you two do."

"I had an idea, if you connect your phone to this," Stiles holds out a smart watch, "you can film what's happening in the animal clinic, while watching it from outside," He explains, "here take the Jeep," Stiles suggests handing me the keys, "you can wait it out in there."

"Good idea," I nods, "and thanks, but I'm too young to drive," I chuckle.

"Yet you ride a motorbike at the age of fifteen," he raises an eyebrow, "I have a feeling you know how to drive."

"Well damn, Stilinski, you've got me figured out." I laugh, "sounds like a plan, I'll head to the animal clinic now then." I tell the trio.

"Okay," Liam nods, "Are you sure you want to miss more school though?" He frowns, voice swimming with concern.

"Yeah, silly, I'm completely fine with missing school," I walk closer to him and play with his hair, smirking at him, "it gives me an excuse to see you after school, so you can go over the notes with me."  I kiss him quickly but firmly on the lips.

When I pull away he's grinning widely, "I'll never get used to that."

"Me neither." I bite my lip, smiling, "okay, got to go, see you later," I say, stepping away from him.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me back, "bye," he whispers before kissing my cheek, "stay safe."

"I always do, an you better stay safe too," I reply, before pulling away once again, watching him nod.  After waving goodbye to a stunned Scott and Stiles, I make my way out of the school, being careful not to attract attention to myself as a I am bunking off school after all.

I find the Jeep in the sea of cars and hop in, feeling odd being in the front, let along the drivers seat.  I drive carefully, not wanting to hurt the love of Stiles' life.  When I arrive I hop out of the car, making sure to lock it behind me.

I push the door open and walk inside and notice Theo walking around the corner towards me.

"What's going on?" He asks quickly.

"Hello to you too, Theo," I chuckle dryly, "I came to check that you're doing your job properly, and to be honest, whoever's stealing the bodies probably isn't going to do it while we're standing guard over one of them."

"So you got a better idea?" Theo quirks an eyebrow.

I nod, tilting my head slightly, before pulling my phone out of my pocket and linking it up to the smart watch Stiles lent me, I prop it up on one of the shelves and move a few of the things to disguise my phone slightly.

I shrug my shoulders at Theo before walking outside to Stiles' car and unlocking it.

"Come on, get in," I mutter before opening the door, climbing into the drivers seat, then slamming it closed behind me.

He then climbs into the passenger seat and lets out a deep breath.

I pull the watch out of my hoodie pocket and search for a place to put it.  I notice the rear view mirror, and keeping the watch done up, I slide it onto the mirror.

"What happens now?" Theo asks.

"We wait," I sigh, leaning back in my chair.

"You want to take shifts watching?" He offered.

"No, no.  I want to spend some quality time with you," I say sarcastically.

"Sounds good to me." He replies.  I see him smiling smugly at me in the corner of my eye, but I ignore him and keep looking forward.

"Why are you holding what happened last night against me?" Theo asks, breaking the silence.

"Why do you think?" I let it an exasperated breath, turning to face him in my seat.

"I don't know, that's why I asked." He shrugs, shuffling back into chair and slowly turning face me. "You don't seem to care nearly as much about what Stiles did!"

I scoff, tilting my head up, before looking back down at him, which truly seems to portray confusion. I pause then give in with a sigh, "Because, Stiles killed Donovan in self-defence-" I begin to explain before being quickly cut off.

"I killed that kid, Josh, in self defence too!" Theo blurts out.

"Fine," I huff, "even if it was though, the way you acted afterwards? Like you didn't care that you'd just killed a kid." I explain solemnly, "all you cared about was covering it up."

He tilts his head to the side, "so you don't care that I killed the kid-"

"Hold on, I didn't say that." I interrupt.

"But you care mostly about how I acted about it?" He furrows his eyebrows, ignoring my interruption.

"Anyone is capable of killing someone," I look down, fiddling with my fingers, before looking up to meet his eyes, "it's how it affects them that reveals what kind of a person they are."

"And I failed that test?" He sighs.

I tilt my head and shrug at him.

"I'll take that as a yes," He sighs again, before leaning back in his seat looking forward to the watch.

I mirror his actions and we continue to sit in an awkward silence.

"Would you believe me if I said all I want... all I've ever wanted, is for you guys to trust me? You to trust me" He turns to face me again but I stay silent "You remind me of my sister." He breaks the silence.

My face softens and I turn cautiously to look at him.

"She was stronger than she looked too, and she stood what she believed was right or wrong, like you.  Dealt with shit she shouldn't of has to. She always looked out for me." He let's out a shaky breath, "the same way you look out for the pack.  You know, I was the one who found her body, she'd fallen into a creek, broken her leg.  They told us she would've been okay if it wasn't one of the coldest nights of the year.  If it wasn't for the hypothermia.  And when I found her all I could think is that I should've known.  That I should've been looking out for her."

"W-why are you telling me this?" I stutter, frowning as I look back down to my hands.

"Im telling you because even if you don't trust me, even if you don't like me," Theo continues, "I'm still gonna be looking out for you."

I look up and our eyes meet.

Suddenly my eyes widen as a fist engulfed in flames punches through the open window and into Theo's face, sending blood splattering over my face.

I splutter, and gasp when Theo is ripped out of the car.  I try to wipe away the blood from my face but scream when I feel the the car being lifted from the back.  It slams down on the ground and the last thing I remember is the broken glass of the windscreen piecing into my skin.

A/N
Ahhhhhh!!!! Cliffhangers are back lads!!!
Right So chapters are now gonna be at least 1600 words, this one is 1637!

Also IMPORTANT QUESTION! I NEED YOUR HELP!!!! I currently putting together a cast chapter, with gifs and shiz, but I don't know who I want to play Alexa??? I was thinking Danielle Campbell (plays Davina Claire in the originals), but a lot of people use her on Wattpad so I dunno. So anyway, PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS, thank you!!!!

Also please check out my TV Show Oneshots book, and PM your requests (not at all sneaky self-promo)
And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS, even you silent readers!
If you liked this chapter please give it a VOTE!
Hope you liked it, see ya next week!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 14.9K 84
"A guy and a girl can be just friends, but at one point or another, they will fall for each other. Maybe temporary, maybe at the wrong time, maybe to...
87.6K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
22.3K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
15K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...