THE DAY HE CAME❤💔everything...

By sunehrasokwala

(Completed)SHIFTED TO WEBNOVEL, READ FROM GOOGLE..2nd in spiritual on 1st June 2020 #1 hijabi on 25/4/19 . Sh... More

Short Description: Meet Zainab Hassan(edited)
chapter1...Into their mansion(edited)
chapter=2 Meeting the evil aunt(edited)
chapter=3 Meeting cousin:Rehmat(edited)
chapter=4 Whose coming, king or?(edited)
chapter=5Next time hide in better place(edited)
chapter=6 Where should I be then?(edited)
chapter=7 Who is Zahid?(edited)
chapter=8 Excuse me Sir, Am only a maid(edited)
chapter=9 Zahid:I want to know her(edited)
chapter=10 His apology( edited)
chapter=12 Party scene 1(edited)
chapter=13 Party scene2(edited)
chapter=14 Glimpse of an evil plan(edited)
chapter=15 I can do it(edited)
chapter=16 Did I just stare at him?(edited)
chapter=17Confused Feelings(edited)
chapter=18,Oh! You have new friend?(edited)
chapter=19 That's first plan(edited)
chapter=20 I am your cousin(edited)
chapter=21 Be ready by 9pm(edited)
chapter=22 Dinner..part1(edited)
chapter=23..dinner part 2(edited)
Part 2.Sequel:Hamza&Rehmat
New Story:Wounds In Love
New Story:Mine Forever
Thank you so much
New story: Arranged Imperfectly
New Story =Only Her
Please read& Thank you so much
The Day She Came, Everything Changed
EXCITING NEWS

chapter=11 First touch?(edited)

3.1K 202 7
By sunehrasokwala

You may not see it today or tomorrow but when you will look back in few years and be absolutely amazed by how everything didn't go according to your way but how Allah had planned and be thanking for where you are now.

Zainab:

I stared at expensive gift kept on my table by him at thought of what he said his words kept ringing in my head even the wrapper of gift screamed richness and I never ever accepted gifts from anyone I don't want to accept any gift from him either as this might lead him to think something else which I don't want.

I don't want to lead anyone on.

I remember my mom's words; never let anyone in easily no one is trusted some are there just to play with your feelings and leave you hanging.

I took a nap since it was 5.30 pm half hour to go just as I thought work would be less a party had to sneak in I hate parties and crowd...I have never been to these expensive partied before and here he invited me ahh.

Am glad it will be held tomorrow other maids will be present and we will share out our work.
***

I switched off my alarm tone of Nokia cell phone and hurriedly went to get ready once done, I checked myself in the mirror and wore niqab(a scarf covering your face except eyes)did I tell you? uncle chef when he went to see his wife he bought it on the way he thought about me covering my face with my other scarf he thought of buying it then whenever I want to wear it I can he said I thought better to start now rather than later.

I took everything with me mop, bucket, water and other stuff.

Once I stood out of my room the cool evening wind blew and am glad I wore long Kurti n tights I love them and pumps so my feet were covered.

Evening air-chilled on my skin it gets cooler and cooler by night.

I roll my eyes as I enter the mansion, they must be either sleeping or planning for tomorrow's party, I entered slowly and saw my uncle and his wife while they sat in a sitting room discussing while Zahid and Rehmat weren't seen anywhere.

"Assalamualeikum, "I greeted and am glad I got a response in grumpy voice but at least they didn't ignore my greetings.

"Waleikumsalam, "plain and simple I just shook my head and headed towards the kitchen I cleaned and helped uncle chef and thanked him for niqab once done I headed slowly towards the stairs...I wish Rehmat would ve more friendly I miss my friends.

"Wait, "annoying lady's voice stopped me from going further oh no!now what did she want?

I turned around and her eyes widened in confusion and surprise but it was replaced with devilish look and smirk while her husband was busy on laptop she headed to where I was.

"What's that?" she asked as if she didn't know what I was wearing was she even praying prayers 5times a day?

"Niqab, "I replied shortly and glanced towards my uncle who was extremely busy.

"I know it's the niqab," she said then why did she ask some people just like to pop their nose in everything.

"Covering your ugly dark face at least now my son would not have to see that face of yours and tomorrow we have party be covered like this only," she said and my face paled I was not so fair like her or her daughter but that didn't give her the right to judge me or my appearance it hurt but I won't argue back she's elder my eyes were about to water.

"I don't want any clumsiness or any mistake," she said as she didn't know the saying no one was perfect.

"Yes ma'am, "I whispered and she dismissed me with her hand I went away slowly upstairs to return him the gift first his room then Rehmat.

I knocked on the door once and heard his familiar smooth deep voice replying back.

"Come in, "I hope he's in the bathroom or somewhere so I just return it without having to talk to him.

I opened the door and searched in room, and guess what the room was neat one side large flat screen tv on wall and large king size bed while another side his small office and laptop on the table while his phone charging...ya Allah since when did I start to notice guys room?

I just kept the gift on the table and started cleaning I heard shower he must be in the bathroom...

While cleaning on the floor once done I stood up but collided on the hard chest and moved away from him but leg hit the side of the bed and I was about to lose my balance but someone caught my arm and stood me up.

"Are you okay?"I heard his concerned voice and jerked my hand away as soon as I realized I was still holding him and he touched my hand while I  looked away.

He touched me ya Allah first he entered my room then he gave me gift and invited me to his party now he touched me and I felt something strange and I jerked away as if his touched hurt be but I moved away before I could see his reaction.

"Am fine," I said and took my things headed towards door am glad it pained little only and it wasn't twisted or something.

His touch... no Zainab don't think of it and evil aunt's words rang in my head.....ugly dark....and my son wouldn't have to see your face ..I wiped my tears.

"Why did you return the gift?" he asked as if not happy with my decision I was one step away from door I carried my things in one hand while other hand felt cold now since he had touched and it felt warm but now.....my first time being touched by guy maybe the didn't like it or felt nothing?

"Please understand I can't accept, "I responded my back facing me but immediately he was in front of me blocking the way.

"What about coming to the party?" he asked and I nodded.

"Your mum told me to be there but am just maid I will be there like other maids, "I explained to him his words only.

"You will always remind me of my words?" he said in defeated voice and I nodded.

"This gift is from me and not my mum," he said but still I shook my head in denial.

"One day you will accept everything I give you," he said and I just stood there his words ringing in my head.

Why wasn't he leaving me alone?

"Just the way I touched you coincidentally everything else also will happen what I want I get it," he said and what did he mean by what he wants he gets it.

"Fine don't take gift but at least come to the party," he said I know what I have to tell bim.

"Your mum has informed me to be there so I will be, "I said in low voice avoiding making any more movements if I move we might touch or our hands might collide again.

"Fine listen to them and avoid what I say yeah? ignore my gift? ignore my request? call me stranger? but tell me the small touch didn't make you feel anything?" he said and my heart skipped a bit my heart was beating fast this was so wrong.

"Tell me damnit," he said and banged his hand on the door and moved away I moved backwards.

"No I didn't feel anything, "I lied to him I know I felt but it's too early he will hurt me in the end.

"Liar," he said and I waited so he moves and I go.

It's time to tell him though I never talk to guys like that but it's too much once he knows he will back away himself he can't know but I will just tell him something at least it will make him realize to move away.

"Your parents hate me your  sister doesn't talk to me do you even know who I am?"I am sure he doesn't know but what he said next surprised me and he opened the door and told me to leave there was still Rehmat's room left for today then dinning room my hands were ready tired and these people were confusing my brain.

"I know everything about you," he said and I stood frozen in my place he knew or was he just playing around? how can he know all that stuff?

I rushed away further away from him again second time running away from him and I went to clean Rehmat's room which was next to his but his words were in my mind.

I know everything about you? what did he mean by that? no one knew apart from my family it's one of the dark phase of my life which I have buried deep down and thrown the key away somewhere.

He stole my first touch today what else will he steal next..ya Allah this guy will make me go crazy.
*****
First touch now what next?
Do you think he really knows?
Keep voting and commenting wherever you feel like😉
1.13k viewers😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 208K 59
I walked down the white hallways filled with the smell of bleach and chlorine. The lights above were too bright, too luminescent. I can't think. I ca...
331K 16.9K 27
☀︎︎𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈☀︎︎ #3 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒎 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒖 #4 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊 #12 𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒂 #20 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒂𝒌�...
159K 8.9K 51
(Completed)#26on 17/5\2020- "Are you ready to meet him?"my brother questioned again with smirk on his face, now what was it?Who was this man my brot...
42.2K 1.7K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...