Losing Her

By chocosweets

Twins might look similar and may have almost the same personality yet those small differences makes them diff... More

Author's note
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
#20
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
new story
#27
#31
author's note

#26

6.9K 202 12
By chocosweets

When she stood up, huiliang saw nothing but the dirty soil but when she reached out to tough the soil, she felt a cold fluffy bump.

The bump suddenly jumped on her and the next second she opened her eyes, she saw a little white fox staring at her.

She sat up before picking the little fox up. But as she did, she noticed that she has been bitten by it but as quickly the wound came, it disappeared without a trace.

"Little human" it said while stating fixedly at huiliang

Shocked by the interaction, huiliang moved backwards and pointed at the fox

"you... you.... you... you... talk... how?..." she stuttered and trembled

"Pointing at this lord is rude! Humph! This noble one is kind enough to be interacting with you and you little human dare pointing at me!"it said arrogantly before turning it's head to the side

"What are you...?" Huiliang asked rather curious after she knew it meant no harm to her

"Humph! Glad you ask little human! Am the king of the white snow fox tribe and the most worshipped spirit beast of the whole continent!"

"Spirit beast? Didn't they.."

"Uneducated human! Am tired and thirsty! How many questions do you have to ask me?Humph! Quickly give me your hand and get me out of here! These guys are already here!"

Before huiliang could ask why, the little fox transformed itself into a jade bracelet that hang on huiliang's snow white skin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 230 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
6.2K 885 32
WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE IS INVITED STRAIGHT INTO THE HEART OF YOUR HOUSE? Seven years ago, Rhysa Jiang ran. She buried her past, cho...
537K 19.5K 165
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...
124K 2.1K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...