Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Thirty Four

64.9K 2.4K 225
By melissalynn88

“Wait,” Judd spoke up. “Why did you do it?” he asked.

“She put our Alpha in danger, she a filthy human,” she said, glancing over towards me. “She doesn’t deserve you.”

Judd scoffed, almost rolling his eyes. “Oh for fuck sake. She didn’t put me in any danger. She saved my fucking life.”

“But-” the girl went to interrupt him.

Shaking his head, he pointed back to the glass. “Drink it. Now!”

My eyes were glued to the girl, gasping for her breath as she dropped the glass. It shattered all over the floor, and the entire time I was sitting there thinking. What if I had drank that? I’d be suffocating, and dying right in front of everyone and Judd wouldn’t be able to do anything but watch in horror.

I didn’t realise tears were leaking down my cheeks until Susan pulled me closer against her. Placing a kiss against my temple. “Look away dear, it’ll only hurt more.”

My eyes went to others around the diner, all looking mortified at what was happening. When the girls strangled breathing stopped, no one dared to talk.

Her small body lay limp to the floor, unmoving and unbreathing. She was dead.

Judd slammed his fist hard down to the table of sitting teenagers, who were all crying. Three girls and one male looked absolutely mortified as he bent down, placing both hands to the bench top and eyeing them all.

“If any of you, had a play in this then I will fucking end your lives as well,” he snarled so low that my body shivered unintentionally.

“Yes Alpha,” they all responded together.

“Did you know what was in that drink?” he asked, growling and baring his teeth.

All four shook their heads furiously. “No, I swear I had no idea,” one redheaded girl answered through tears. “We didn’t know Alpha.”

“No shifting for a month, you’re to be in your homes each day after school and you will not leave. I will be checking daily, and I will pull your canines out if you dare disobey my order. You will be thrown out of this town and I will personally hunt you down and rip your fucking bodies apart! Do I make myself clear!” he thundered so loud, the tableware rattling.

“Yes Alpha.” All four replied.

He snarled, baring his teeth again. “Get out of my fucking sight, now!”

Standing tall, he watched them scurry off. Almost a blur as they bolted from the diner and down the streets. Everyone else, still sitting as their Alpha fumed and looked around at them.

“Another word about her, and I will fucking lose it! I’ve never been so fucking pissed in my life, my mate could have died and you’d be without a Luna. If I hear one goddamn more word about her then there’s no warnings, only harsh consequences will come!” Judd thundered, giving everyone a vicious look as they nodded silently.

He sat back down and his arms wrapped around my body tightly. Kissing and nuzzling his face into the crook of my neck, most likely to calm himself down.

“A pack meeting needs to be organised, you need to do something about these young women acting out,” Judd’s dad spoke up.

“I will. I won’t tolerate any more bullshit from anyone. Slipping Hydrochloric acid into the Luna’s drink was the final straw. You’d think after yesterday that people would be on high alert and warning that I’m not joking around when I say, disrespect the Luna and I will fucking end you!”

It wasn’t working. Judd was now back to kissing my neck, his hands roaming over my body as he made a husky groan sound.

“I need to fuck you Elle,” he groaned, his hot tongue flicking over my flesh.

Eyes wide as Theo almost choked on his coffee and snorted liquid out through his nose. If I wasn’t so in shock I’d be laughing hysterically, but I could see the seriousness of what was going on. Judd was on attack mode, he was mad. Fuming and seething mad.

“Excuse us, my mate needs a lesson on table manners,” I said, not knowing what else to say to his parents who were looking extremely uncomfortable and embarrassed as Judd was trying to feel me up in front of them.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out to the sidewalk. Spinning around, his hands were all over my body. I could see how hard he was, straining through his jeans as he pulled me down a secluded alleyway.

“Judd wait,” I moaned, trying to pry his hands from my tearing my leggings off as he rubbed between my thighs hard.

“Elle, what?” he groaned, panting as he looked down at me. “What?”

“Stop for a second, what just happened in there?” I asked, running my fingers up and down his heaving chest.

Slamming his fist into the cement wall behind me, he glared. “You could have fucking died, that’s what just happened in there.”

“You knew what was in the drink?” I asked quieter.

“Yes,” he shook his head. “More to the point, so did you. You smelt it, our son smelt it. Fuck, my pup saved your life. He’s going to be so strong Elle, I don’t think you realise just how important that means to me.”

I smiled, I knew how important it was going to be. “He’ll be just like his daddy.”

Judd’s anger seemed to simmer down as his eyes softened. A smile growing over my face as he caressed my cheek. “I like the sound of that.” Judd then let out a slight growl, “She had some nerve to try take out her Luna in a diner full of people. So fucking stupid.”

“I’ve got a lot of competition, she’s into you as every other woman,” I groaned, making a face as I hated the fact Valerie’s words were still playing through my mind. “I want to know something and be honest with me, have you slept with another woman in wolf form?”

Looking extremely surprised by this, it was killing me not knowing though. I had a jealous side, and lately it was coming out more. Judd’s brows slowly returned to normal. “No I haven’t. If you were a wolf, then maybe I’d suggest we do it but I love that you’re not a wolf. That I can throw you around on the bed and fuck you without you having the stretch to push me around.”

“So you like throwing all your women around?” oh my, I was getting snarky now.

“Elle no. I don’t throw women around, we’ve have this discussion before. I have never fucked anyone the way I do you, they never got my mouth on their skin. I told you, I was a selfish man who fucked for my own pleasure. With you, it’s about yours and none can compare to how it feels when we make love,” he said softly, his eyes showing me more love than ever.

That, eased my mind completely. “You’re amazing,” I whispered to him.

“You mean everything to me Elle, you’re my entire world,” he said, looking completely broken.

“Same, you’re everything to me Judd,” I melted into his palm and before I knew it, our mouths were hot and heavy over each other’s.

“We can’t,” I breathed out, trying to catch my breath as our kissing subsided. “People could see us, or hear.”

“Don’t care,” he groaned, kissing me with softness. “Do you?”

Mine. I smiled, shaking my head. “No. I want you so bad right now!”

“Does the idea of being finger fucked in public excite you?” he asked, stopping abruptly and tugging my hand towards him. Pushing my back against the concrete wall, his hand slid down my leggings and into my panties, between my legs as it reached closer between my thighs.

I gasped, and my legs began to quiver. “Oh..” was all I could muster.

His fingers pressed between my folds while I undone the button and zipper of his jeans as he pressed his lips against mine. Kissing me, violently and aggressive. His thumb pressed against my clit and I gasped again, extremely breathlessly.

His mouth muffled my moans and cries as I bit down hard against his lip when I began to cum. My body twitching and convulsing. His fingers slowed their movements as my head fell back slightly, breathing beginning to return to normal.

My hands fell to his open jeans and I hungrily started to stoke and rub him. Giving me a smouldering grin, he leant forwards and gave me a kiss before his hands rested on my shoulders and then pushed me to my knees.

“Suck it.”

I pulled his cock free from the front of his boxers as I knelt before him, my eyes glued to his hard shaft as I started to stroke his cock. My tongue, teasingly flicked out and almost touched him just below the underside of his cock.

Judd groaned, “You fucking tease. Suck it Elle!”

My eyes turned up to watch him. “Yes Alpha.”

Mouth open wide as I pushed forwards, inching him inside me. I hadn’t touched him yet, just watching as the anticipation almost killed him. He was throbbing, pre cum oozing out as I teased him more.

“I’m about to grab hold of your head and ram my cock in you,” he growled.

Pulling my mouth back away, I gave his glistening cock a little flick with my tongue and grinned. “Promises, promises baby.”

His eyes widened in disbelief, “You haven’t eaten, I was going to cook you a ton of food at home.”

My expression changed from playful to realising he was right. I hadn’t eaten, and I was starving. “You don’t play fair.”

He chuckled. “Elle, just suck me off. I’m dying here.”

I opened my mouth and began to accept him in. This time, not being playful but I sucked his cock with purpose. Stroking his shaft as my mouth worked him in unison. My other hands began to knead his balls as I sucked. His knees weakening as he slumped forward, throwing both hands against the wall to steady himself.

“Oh shit. Just like that baby… just like that,” he moaned.

My eyes were still watching him, his were opening and shutting. Trying to focus and watch me work his cock. My eyes, never wavered from his. His hips beginning to press forwards, pushing me back towards the wall again.

“Mm,” I moaned, sucking him harder. Wrapping my arms around him waist, pushing him in deeper down my throat. I wanted him to give in and blow down my throat.

“Fuck, I’m gunna cum,” he gasped with a husky groan.

His balls beginning to twitch in my palm as I pulled back. Opening my mouth out for him, I then stuck out my tongue. I knew he loved to watch me swallow him. He reached down to control himself as he squirted towards my mouth.

His streams hitting as I swirled my tongue around his tip with the flowing pool of semen filling me up. I slowly began to suck, swallowing his warm load as I then opened my mouth back up and cleaned his cock with my tongue. Swirling and licking, making sure I got his every last drop.

Judd, helping me up as I stood. Smiled and me and placed a chaste kiss against my lips. “I love you Elle.”

“And I love you Judd,” I replied, fixing my leggings back up and pulling my top down.

He took my hand and led my back down to the main street, he’d have to go and deal with this teenager’s family now and explain her death, I just hoped it didn’t cause an uproar. She did try and execute the Luna herself, so really it was her own fault for being such a little brat.

Silly girl, as if the Alpha wouldn’t smell something so toxic in his pregnant mate’s drink.

It was really time I taught these women a lesson, and I was going to hold my own pack meeting when Judd went to his tonight. Making sure, they all knew once and for all.

The Alpha is mine and I’m not going anywhere.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
408K 13.3K 35
"You threw me to the rogues, but you never expected me to lead them. You thought they'd eat me, but instead they bow before me." She backs up, seemin...
786K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...