BODYGUARD || YOONMIN

Por caffeinatedmars

{"They were so close, yet so far, pulled together by cruel fate that mocked the canyon laid between, the heat... Mais

Introduction
[1] No Strings Attached
[2] Aftermath
[3] Knives
[4] Ally
[5] Alone
[6] Compensation
[7] Temptation
[8] Charisma
[9] Silver
[10] Ten
[11] Suspicion
[12] Electricity
[13] Manipulation
[14] Matchmaker
[15] I Need You
[16] Whipped
[17] Run
[18] Escape
[20] Compliant
[21] Undetectable
[22] Instinct
[23] Confrontation
[24] Duty
[25] Doomed
[26] Betrayal
[27] Persuasion
[28] Two Weddings
[29] Bound
[30] Momentary
[31] Chasm
[32] War
[33] A Miracle
[34] Gravity

[19] Promise

1K 81 13
Por caffeinatedmars

Dear Hoseok,

I am sorry for not alerting you sooner, but I sent this as soon as I heard. Taeyong has escaped prison, and we have not been able to relocate him ever since that night. We have not alerted Prince Taehyung or future Prince Jungkook either, as this may cause panic and paranoia to return on the part of the future Prince. We fear that this is no accident and that there may be a secondary plot against our kingdom. We also have word that a figure that looks like Mark has been spotted around the Park lands, which has put Lord and Lady Park in quite a panic. Please do not share this information with anyone other than Jimin and Yoongi, as we do not wish to let them know he has successfully escaped. We look forward to your safe return, and hope that the peace will come with you. Be careful. Please.

~ Namjoon (and Seokjin)

Yoongi's shaky voice read the entire letter aloud once Jimin burst through the doors, looking all types of frazzled himself, startled by the stern look on his hyungs faces.

Now, they were all stunned, frozen in their places without sign of movement, processing the information that not only was the Anti's greatest spy active once again, his brother was also possibly alive.

"What.... What do we do now, Hobi?" Yoongi finally croaked, his legs still static, his pale hand clutching the damning words.

"Well, fuck if I know. I suppose what we have been doing. Spy on the royal family, flirt a little bit, gather information, hook up the young prince with his hoe and wave goodbye to the snake king," Hobi concluded, grabbing the letter from Yoongi and strutting off to his bed, the older noticing the general's thumb rubbing his middle finger- the one nervous tic Hoseok possessed.

"Who added flirting to that list," Jimin began to giggle, his bright smile instantly lightening the mood, Hoseok whirling around to only begin laughing as well.

"I thought it was a given, considering you two were put together for this thing," Hoseok groaned, crossing his arms at the matching pair of blushing cheeks.

"Suuuureeee and that silver haired guy you're always seen with isn't the reason for that either..." Jimin continued to giggle, dashing to his bed and jumping under the sheets, the blankets the only protection from what he assumed would be Hoseok's oncoming rage.

To his surprise, Hoseok simply stood coolly, resting the majority of his weight on his left foot, his 'swagger' pose as he had once called it, merely responding, "That's part of the 'gather information' part, pabo."

Yoongi began to cough, 'hiding' his whisper:

"bullshit"

Hoseok rolled his eyes and left the room, successfully delaying his own blush until he could reach the solitude of his bedroom.

"You know, I totally expected him to react by scolding me for my forwardness," Jimin pondered, snuggling deeper into his blankets, nearly making Yoongi break his vow to remain loyal to his duty by audibly cooing.

"It means he actually likes the dude. If the thought through enough to hide his true emotion about him, then he would have scolded you and hit me," Yoongi explained, smiling to himself that his general finally had something interesting to do, crashing down onto the couch his body had left an imprint on.

The laughter faded along with the light, the pair laying comfortably in the silence they had gotten used to, each other's breathing sending them to sleep.

"Hyung?" Jimin's voice dispersed into the darkness, immediately calling the older's attention.

"Mmmmm?"

"I missed talking to you. Please don't ignore me for an entire month again. I'm going to need your help and I can't have you against me too. I forgot to tell you this with all the letter stuff, but Taemin knows about Jaemin, about my letters to Taekook, about, well, everything."

"I swear not to do that again. But Taemin knowing a lot doesn't surprise me. Why do you think he hasn't been sending him home? Why does Taemin hate him so much?"

"because Jaemin doesn't 'add anything to the royal assets' or something. And the only reason Jaemin is here is because immunity. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up, Yoongs. He will only be immune for so long and the minute he messes up, he goes home. I have got to get Jeno to confess to him before even Jaemin loses hope."

Rather quickly, the sleepy Lord blurted, "I'll help."

He heard Jimin's small hands clap together in delight as he began to imagine Jimin's face crinkle, his eyes turning to crescents and his glorious lips tu-

Nope. No. That wasn't helping the whole don't be in love with Jimin thing.

"Perfect. AAAAnd we're hunting this week. Ugh, I hate the idea, but at least maybe we could get Jeno alone with Jaemin that way, hmm? He's actually going with us this week. I'm gonna need your help tho."

Jimin paused for a moment, the sounds echoing through the room revealing his change to sitting up, this blankets coming with him.

"You do promise to help me no matter what, right?"

"Of course, Jiminnie. Especially if it means we can go home more quickly. I'm sick of this palace."

Jimin began to open his mouth to warn Yoongi about Taemin's warning about Jaemin, his threat about meddling, and the look in his eyes when he implied their death.

But he instantly shut his jaw, thankful to have his ally back, even if only for the one night he thought they would make it home before the agonizing 6 months were complete.

The night swallowed their unspoken words, those on the tip of the tongue that begged to be let out, stifled by duty and an overwhelming sense of responsibility.

..............................

"Jimin-ah, I don't think I can win this week," Jaemin grumbled, clumsily saddling his horse as he held up his gun by its strap, treating it more like a handkerchief than a weapon.

"Neither can I," Jimin chuckled, gracefully mounting his steed, to the admiration of the Lord beside him.

"I just don't want to kill the animals, you know?" Jaemin nearly threw the gun to the side before realizing it could look suspicious if he were to have no gun, reluctantly slinging it around his shoulder.

Jimin only nodded as the two rode their horses out to join the party including Yoongi whose face had returned to its usual frown.

He felt a gaze burning into his back and staring into his soul as he opted to ride next to Jaemin, only glancing back to confirm his suspicion.

Taemin was watching, his mouth pointing downward in one of his rare scowls as Jimin rode off with the one man who could ruin whatever he was planning.

Jaemin could not have been aware of how crucial he was to the plans of many a foreign nation, the young soft boy only concerned for Jeno and their love for each other.

Everything rode on the coattails of a doomed relationship, that somehow managed to stay afloat while the most powerful man in the world attempted to rip it at its seams.

Everything depended on one man, the only one who could save Jimin from his life as a pawn in a game of 3D chess.

Lord Na Jaemin, who couldn't shoot worth a damn.

Fantastic

......................

(A/N): Whoop whoop finally got my wifi back after it went out for a few hours lol.

 This was supposed to be up HOURS ago. 

Jaemin is so soft uwu. 

Things are about to get spicy, just the way I like it ;)

Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting. It makes me as excited as Jungkook is for any kind of food.

Much love, 

~KM❤️

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

10.1K 589 31
❗This is a sequel, I recommend reading the first book (his property) first❗ After Jimin finally escaped out of the hands of the bad people that made...
29.2K 1.7K 52
"What's one of your secrets?" she asks, looking down at their intertwined fingers. "I'm afraid," he says quietly. "Of what?" "Of us." *** Kim Taehyu...
366K 15.7K 101
SLICE OF LIFE (short chapters) Kim Seokjin, the youngest from Kim's family, was force to marry Jeon Jungkook, a complete stranger which he never drea...
263K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...