My Fearless Leader | Leonardo...

By TrueLeaderInBlue

"Don't be embarrassed. I like that you can't focus around me." "I am completely capable of focusing around y... More

You Meet (Part 1)
You Meet (Part 2)
Meeting Again
{Open Requests}
Meeting His Brothers
He Plays w Your Hair/Getting to Know Each Other
Going to Murakami's (Part 1)
Going to Murakami's (Part 2)
The Talk (Bonus Chapter)
Movie Night
When He Yells at You
Meeting April and Casey
Moving In (Part 1)
Moving In (Part 2)
City Lights
When He Hurts You (Part 1)
When He Hurts You (Part 2)
When He Hurts You (Part 3)
He's Jealous
You Go to a Party
He Asks You Out
The Date
Japanese Flirting
The Monthly Tide
Insecurities
He "Cooks"
You and the Boys Prank Leo
Protective and Possessive
Mating Season
Staying at April's
You Return to the Lair
Encounters
Surprise
The Second Date
Questions, Confusion, and More Questions
Trapped
Not So Sweet A Torture
Desperate
Extreme Measures
Pain Has Many Faces
Say Goodbye
On the Edge
Bandaids and Bullet Holes
Road to Recovery
Step by Step
Someone To Fall Back On
Movie Night: the Second One
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 1
If You'll Leave the Light On - Pt. 2
Days Like These
Back to School - Part 1
Back to School - Part 2
I've Never Been Happier
Seriously, I've Never Been Happier In My Life
Halloween
Barriers
One Step Forward, Two Steps Back
The Still Place
Hold On
Relaxation Day
It's An Intimate Get Together
Two and a Half Dates

{A/N: questions for readers}

3.9K 84 143
By TrueLeaderInBlue

Can first we talk about the fact that I haven't updated in forever and the views of this book still have somehow increased by like 14K?! Last time I updated was May freaking 7th and y'all out here still giving my book love. 💯 Thank you guys so much!

I wanted to take this time to ask my readers a lot of questions I have for them about the future writing of this book.
Also to clarify stuff about the story, get feedback, etc. So I'd really love all my readers whether new or old to read this whole "chapter" and please help me out! 😊

1.
If there's anything you're confused about with your Y/n character, or if there are things you'd like to know feel free to ask me here in a comment so I can help you out. You can also just comment anywhere in the story where the question is brought up. You do have an intricate backstory being hinted at so I'd be happy to answer anything confusing.

Here's information about her so far.
- Y/n is 16 girl, and a sophomore at the start of the story, same age as the turtles, a year younger than April, Casey and Karai.
- She is an orphan, and she lives on her own. She's been partially emancipated under the permission of NY's Foster Care Services. My representation of how the foster system works in this book is definitely inaccurate of real life for the sake of circumstantial convenience. I totally made up some things about how this specific branch the foster services she's associated with works to make some of her plot work. It is also heavily portrayed through how Y/n specifically sees and feels about having to deal with them for most of her life, so any comments made about being a foster child/orphan or in the foster system isn't necessarily any comment on how the system really is.
- She's very introverted and struggles socially. I know not all of you are that way of course, but because you have a specific history in the story you have very closed off qualities that come into play later on. Some of this stems from your history, and the lack of close friends. Just something to keep in mind when Y/n does or says certain things.
- She has a psychological distrust of adults that's almost come from her past (and current) experiences with them while handling her situation as an orphan over the uses. I know it's been addressed a bit in an earlier chapter but it will be capitalized on later. She doesn't completely realize she has it, it's mostly subconscious. Unfortunately there's not a whole lot of Splinter in this book for a long while, because he's harder to write in and make super relevant, but the lack of interaction between him and your character so far, and the awkwardness when they do is in no way because she's doesn't like Splinter him or ignored him or anything. But again, she is a little shy and finds it hard to initiate conversations in a situation like that.
- More about you will be revealed as the story progresses!

3.
If you guys notice any inconsistencies, big or small, you can point them out to me (like someone recently pointed out to me in Movie Night that the days didn't match up with what I said in the beginning and what I said later) so I can fix it.
I won't be offended, (unless you're rude about it, lol) which of course none of you have been. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to consistencies and realism. Even with the number of times I proofread stuff writers can't catch all of their mistakes, so if you let me know of something I'll appreciate it.

4.
And now some very important questions I would be very grateful if you all answered! ⬇️

Whose POV do you like best so far? I realize there's only been three so just pick one 😂

Other than Y/n's / yours, whose POV do you want to see more of? You'll definitely be getting more of Leo's by the way.

Which characters do you want to see more of in the story in general? Meaning more of who's already been here:

- Raph
- Donnie
- Mikey
- Splinter
- April
- Casey

To a lesser extent ⬇️:
- Purple Dragons
- Maybe those drunk guys in the first chapter
- Maybe the Kraang
- Karai
- Nick (the guy who works at the comic book store that likes youuu 😉)

Should I bring in another ship? I'm a writer that likes to be very realistic with things... Yeah, I know, I'm writing about teenage mutant ninja turtles that live in the sewers of Manhattan with their ninja rat master/father 😂 But since realistically Leo's brothers' and April and Casey's lives aren't going to revolve around Y/n and Leo 24/7, I could bring in another ship as a kind of background secondary thing to experiment with so everyone other than the main two aren't unimportant characters that are just there to give attention to them, if that makes sense. That and some of the other ships have great storyline opportunities.

It wouldn't necessarily be anytime soon because of upcoming plot points but I still need some considerations for think of for later on.
Everyone who has a preference can comment a so it's easier for me to gauge what y'all would like, along with what I have planned for the story. Vote below!

Donnie x April

Casey x April (unlikely)

Mikey x Renet

Mikey x Shini (a personal favorite of mine 😏)

Moving on to requests:
So just to let you all know, I've seen all of your comments from way back when I asked for suggestions and ideas in the {Open Requests} chapter, I can tell you right now that I am considering:

- Where He Kisses You requested by @Agaffane at some point. That one will be posted in my oneshot book.

- Cheating
even though it was very half and half. I have some really great ideas for that one. 😏 Trust me, you'll enjoy it. 😉

- When You Get Scared requested by @ImtheBest2002
"Could you do when she gets scared? Like there's a black out and everything gets dark at the lair?"
I'm going in a different direction for that specific chapter, but there's a chapter that will be way way way later on where something similar to that happens. But that's all I can say for now. 😉

- You're Hurt requested by @SpaceLionSushi.
"Shredder gets ahold of her and injects her with an experimental mutagen in front of Leo, who has to watch as she's painfully mutated. He frees her and takes her back to the lair and over time the mutagen (a failed experiment) wears off."
So the thing is, that's another one where I already have an idea for it, but the idea you suggested to me is kind of similar to another event that's going to happen in the future. However I realized that the idea I have for this specific chapter is better suited for a bigger chapter later on down the line, so I'll need more ideas for the When You're Hurt chapter.

Also, I already don't plan on doing an event where the Y/n character gets mutated just cause it feels so overdone to me in these fanfics and I don't see it as necessary considering the basic plot of mutants and the fact that we really don't need any more human mutations.
Otherwise, now that I have a oneshot book I'd love to try these ideas out there if they can't fit into this story, now that it morphing from a scenarios book to an actual book! 💜

Do you guys have any more suggestions for me? I really want to hear more!

ALSO! This next part is very important for one of the chapters I'm writing in the future.
I want select a couple episodes from the actual show to rewrite specially for this book! It would probably be posted in the oneshot book if it doesn't end up blending well with the current plot.
Potentially these special chapters could come from any season, to include the Y/n character into it as well as the relationship with Leo to make things more original.
Unfortunately they won't be written and posted for a while. But you guys are the ones who get to suggest to me which episodes you want them to be! I think that would be a lot of fun and something everyone could enjoy so I figure why not?
I can already tell y'all that I'm already using the farmhouse and space arc for way later in this story, so if you were going to suggest those, you're already getting them 😉
The episodes you request can totally be a giant, epic one if you want; like the finales or special one hour episodes. Or a simpler, fun one like Parasitica or Fungus Humongous. Doesn't matter, I'll write it!
(Definitely doing Parasitica, maybe doing Fungus Humongous if I can figure out a proper fear to incorporate.) You guys can still request others though.

So comment here which episodes you would like to request for me to rewrite! ➡️

5.
And getting back to this story...
Things are about to pick up. I know I took a while on the whole scenario part of the book but that was mainly for showing the readers an established past for your character, as well as showing the friendship and the romance between you and Leo and everyone else. I've had a lot of crazy good and dramatic ideas in my head for a while that I'm really eager to do in the future so I'm just going to go ahead and start on those now in the next chapter, instead of waiting till later just to do more individual scenarios. (Hence why there are like 30 chapters before anything interesting happens lol)

Sooo without further ado, scroll up to read the first part of the upcoming story arc! Sh*t gets CRAZY!

Your responses are going into my draft notes of the oneshot book so I don't lose or forget them.

Thanks so for reading and commenting if you did!

Posted July 2018
Last updated April 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 404 21
Donnie's in a deep Rut and it's not going unnoticed. Leo is worried, Donnie, is wasting away in his lab. Scared, His aloof behavior and emotionless s...
134K 2.8K 29
New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those stories you ask? Heroes. People with extra...
18.3K 429 22
"Listen, (Y/n)," Leo says, suddenly turning serious. "I don't know the full extent of what happened up there, but you're with us now. You're in good...
219K 7.6K 34
plip, plop plip plop. The rain quietly fell from the sky. there was no thunder or lightning. just rain. The water slid down your already drenched bod...