The Feeling of Love

By starlight193

Dev Dixit is an IT employee. Sonakshi is a PSU employee. Both of them married because of their family. Dev di... More

Characters
The Dev Dixit
The Sonakshi
Family Meet
Dev's Critical Situation
Devakshi's Video Call
Devakshi's Marriage
Author's note
Dev's Evil Plan
Sonakshi's Decision
Devakshi's Journey
Devakshi's Dinner
Sonakshi's Promise
Devakshi's Fight
"I Hate You, Sonakshi"
Dev's Fear
Dev's Anger
Dev's Guilt
Sonakshi's Bold Decision
Dev's Blackmail
Dev's Apology
Devakshi's emabrassement
"I Don't Want to Hurt You"
"Friendship is Possible?"
Confusion
The Guest Entry
"We were forgot our life through each other eyes"
Devakshi's eye lock
Dinner Date Plan
The surprised and Confused Devakshi
New Book
Heart Broken Moments
Dev's Idiot Idea
Sonakshi's anger and Dev's stupidity
Uncontrollable Emotions and Feelings
Realization
Feelings
Mind Changes
Stubborn
"Who are We?"
Plan
Ego
New Starts
Changes
Her Disbelief
Sonakshi's Sickness
Inviting
Care
Sharing and Caring
Vacation
Understandings
Beach Diaries
Same Room
Apologies
Spending a good time
Kisses
I won't live without You
Disappointment
Fight and Friends
Caught
The Shock
Feelings... Friend... Love... Trust... Divorce...
Embarrassment
His new Name
Broken
Precious Gift
Bitterful Truth
Anger, Frustration and Confusion
I Love You
Her Realization
Two Options
Truth hurts
Fear of losing you
Love or not
Her Boldness
Stay with me
Hurts and Guilts
Unknown Truths
Decision
Glimpses
Good Decision
Missing You
Accepting the Truth
Jealous Game
Finding You
Confession
Shocking Plans
Liar
Truth Revealed
Relief
My Wishes
REALIZATION
Happy Life
Love in the air
Vacation
Pure Bliss
True Happiness
Dangerous Dream

Celebration Starts

640 83 8
By starlight193

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

He waits for the clock to hit at 12.00 AM. He made a surprise plan for her. He said this plan to her parents and they were happy about that and they didn't interfere with this surprise plan.

He called her number around 11.10 PM. She attended the call after 2 missed calls. Dev, what happened? Why are you called me at this late night, she asked him in the sleeping tone. She forgot about his late arrival.

Sonakshi, Sonakshi, please save me, his voice filled with fears. She suddenly gets up from the bed and tries to understand the situation. Dev where are you? What happened? Why you don't arrive the home yet, she questioned him.

Sonakshi, I met with a small accident, my car hit on the tree. I can't able to drive the car, can you come and pick up me from here, please Sonakshi help me, I don't want to die, save me, he pleaded her.

She shocked by hearing those words. Dev, don't get panic, where are you exactly and you had any injuries? I don't know but my head was paining, he said by controlling his laughter.

Oh my god, Dev. Exactly in which place, you are?

I am near the Marine Dive Beach, Sonakshi, he said.

Dev, please don't get panic, I will be there soon, she said. Don't cut the phone call Dev, it may help to track you and please talk with me Dev, I just want to know that you are in conscious, she said.

She gets up from the bed; she suddenly changed into the crop top and leggings. She searched for the cab but at the night time, it is difficult to get the cab. She waits outside of her apartment.

Her fortunate time, she saw the one cab which is in the walk away distance. Actually, he is arranged for this cab before he went to the Beach.

She has no courage to travel this cab at the night time but she had no other options, she needs to save him, so without thinking anything, she sits inside the car and told him the place.

The driver just obeyed her. His phone call wasn't ended. Dev was eagerly waiting for her arrival.

She talked to him. Dev, talk with me, she told him. He tried to act through the call. Sonakshi, I am sorry for everything. I am the main reason to spoil your life, she stopped him. Dev why are you talking like this? Where you had injuries? There is any bleeding? Are you ok? Where are you now? Don't lose the conscious dev, are you hit in the head? She asked him and the tears roll down from her eyes.

He can able to hear her cry. He gets worse when she is cried, he ready to say the truth but he doesn't want to spoil this surprise for her. At least he can do this for her happiness.

Dev, please talk to me, why are you silent? She yelled at him.

Really you are a nice person in the world. I hated you from my heart and I scold you cheated you and tortured you like the hell but you are come here to save me. I am not the right person to deserve your cry. Don't cry for me Sonakshi, I am really sorry about everything. Now I am regretting everything, I had done to you.

Why I was so rude to you, I don't deserve as your husband, for your heart, you have a better life. Please don't live with this evil-minded person, if something happened to me then please move on from me and marry before he finished she interrupted him.

Dev, please don't talk like this, nothing will happen to you, I think, I came near to the Marine Dive, she said.

After 40 minutes of travel, she reached the beach. On the other hand, he regretted her, she tries to console him but he didn't.

Dev, where are you now, I am in the cab, do you know where are you exactly? Because this tracking app shows that you are inside the beach, she asked him.

Sonakshi, please give the phone to the driver, he said.

Bhaiya Ji thanks for the help, and do the thing what I said, don't answer anything more than that, he said. Ok, sir, he replied.

Mam, can you get down please; he said by opened her door.

She gets out from the car. Bhaiya Ji, where is he? Do you know the place, she asked. Sorry, mam, I think it's an accident case and I can't able to help you, I have a family and next week I have my sister's marriage I don't want to create any mess, he said her.

But bhaiya ji, please I am also like your sister, you didn't help your sister to save her husband, she pleaded him. I am sorry without looking at her he entered in the cab and start the cab fastly and leave that place. Sonakshi pleaded with him to help her and run behind the car but he drives the car very fast.

She cried and she didn't have any idea how to reach him. She tried his phone but it gets switched off. He gets heartbroken by looking at her condition. A small boy (he is a beach boy who sold corns), came near to her.

Didi, this is for you, he gives the letter to her. She confused and gets the letter from him. I am sorry, just come to the beach by Dev.

She walked towards the beach. She is in full of confusion, her tears didn't stop.

Dev, she shouted. He reached her from her backside and he put a blindfold on her eyes. Who are you? Leave me and why are you closed my eyes, he sushed her. He tied her hands and put some plaster on her mouth in order to not doubt him.

She feared a lot. She thought she had kidnapped by others, she would be killed or raped by them. I am an idiot, how dev will be at the beach, I couldn't believe that letter which is given by that children; I don't know where is Dev now? How can I reach him and how could I escape from him. Oh god no, please save me from him, she mentally pleaded to the god.

He removed her ties on her hand and held her hand. His grip on the hand is tight in order to avoid escape from him. She tries to remove her hand from him but failed.

They walked towards the beach; he knew where they were going. He doesn't want to know the exact place before her birthday, so he looped her in his arms. She gets fear what he is doing to her now, she tries to escape from him and mentally cried to leave him, she can't able to speak, she hatred for being a girl who can't able to fight to protect herself.

He climbs the stairs and before reaching the exact place, he made her stand by herself. He then held her hand and walked towards the exact place.

He then said sorry to her parents for seeing her daughter like this. Sorry ma and papa he said them by touch his fingers towards the ear without making any sound to her.

He removed her plaster from her mouth.

Idiot, who are you? Where are we now? Just open my blindfold he yelled at him.

The Countdown starts,

5, 4 3. She confused.

2 and 1. Happy Birthday, Sonakshi, he opened her blindfold.

When he opened her blindfold, she took some more time to open her eyes.

Sonakshi's parents, her brother Sundar is also there and wished them a happy birthday tone. She amazed by seeing them.

She can't able to understand the situation suddenly. They wished them and the place was fully decorated for her birthday. The spot is none other than the ship. They were on the ship. He knew that she likes to travel in the ship so she made a surprise plan to celebrate her birthday on the ship.

She cried while seeing them all and she looked at him who is smiling at her.

She dumbfounds for a minute. Sonakshi cut this cake; he took the knife to her.

She gave him an angry look. I am not going to cut this cake, I am going to kill you, she moved towards him angrily.

All of them get feared by her reaction. She moves knife towards his neck.

They were getting shocked by her sudden action. Sonakshi, they were yelled her name. On the other hand, he closed his eyes and surrendered towards her.

Seriously, you are made this plan. Don't you have any mind? Do you know how I scared and you are just playing with my feelings, she cried.

I am sorry, sorry but don't kill me, I just want to make your birthday as a special please forgive me my girl and parents were also here, you can kill me, hit me and fight me in our room baby, he tries to console her.

All of them laughed at them. Sonakshi gets embraced but her anger didn't get reduced.

Why are you laughing at me papa, I hate you all, you guys were laughing at my fear, she showed the fake anger towards them.

Her brother Sundar came towards her. My idiot sister, how your husband gets an accident near the beach because there are no trees nearby this beach, he said her by hitting her head affectionately. Brothers are always happy to irritate their sisters.

When he hit Sonakshi, dev scolded him. How dare you hit my wife and she isn't an idiot like you, she is intelligent, he said by winked at her. She gave anger look to both of them.

Her parents were laughed by seeing them. Kannika moves towards her.

Enough, of making fun of her, she said by looking at both of them.

Ma, you also cheated me na, she said in an angry tone.

It's just for your happiness, just come here and cut the cake, she kissed her forehead.

She hugged her mother. I really missed you ma, she said.

Sonakshi, I am also here, her dad said.

No papa, today you aren't in my side and you are in your son side and you also cheated me, so I hate you, papa, she showed her fake anger towards him.

But I love you forever beta, he replied. I know you never missed to celebrate a birthday with us and luckily Dev called us and he invited for your birthday surprisingly and how can we deny our son wish?

Ok, shall we cut the cake, Sonakshi and we will argue about this later.

Her anger gets reduced now and she accepted to cut the cake.

She blew the candles and Sundar recorded the video. She cuts the cake and fed her father but her father rejected and advised her to give the first piece to Dev.

She didn't reject their wish, she fed the cake to him and say thanks to him through the eyes, he also feeds the cake to her.

Enough, you guys romance later; please give the cake to us, her brother kidded them. Don't get jealous Bhaiya Ji, he is my wife and we romance anytime, he replied him. Sonakshi face turned to pale red and she looked at dev in fake anger.

She then feeds this cake to her parents and before feeding the cake to her brother her brother get the cake and applied on her face. She didn't leave him; she also applied the cake on his face. Both of them laughed and Sonakshi applied the cream to Dev.

Her parents were happy to see their daughter. They happy to have a son in law like him, they blessed her daughter and son in law.

They celebrated her birthday happily. Her brother always kidded them.

Since they weren't travelled long but he booked the ship for 2 hours to just roam the beach. She gets up from the place and left outside of the room to see the sea travelling. Dev also followed her. Their parents and her brother didn't interfere and they give time to them.

Dev and Sonakshi talks continue.....

Let's wait and see for the next chapter.

I know this is a very late update but I am in depression in the last two weeks. Now I am ok. Why I am saying this is because whenever I feel desperate, I just read the comments of yours on this FF. I am glad to read your comments and I get some positivity and hope by reading through the comments. So your comments make me believe on something. Don't forget your opinions on comments. Thanks to the people who are commented on this story. Thanks to the readers and voters also for supporting this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 1.6K 9
[Short story] Dev and Sona madly in love with each other are set to take their relationship to the next stage. Their unbreakable bond meets with a st...
132K 6.1K 29
Ever wondered what would have happened if Dev and Sonakshi would have stayed together even after signing the prenuptial agreement? This story is priv...
1.1M 70.7K 95
"Eyes on me little one..." he hissed as he scanned her terror-stricken face. "Please don't do this to me.... I beg you!" she screamed as his fingers...
16.6K 1.4K 15
Dev and Sonakshi's joy knew no bounds when they became parents. They did anything to keep their kids happy and content. Little did they knew their da...