Sharing and Caring

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev asked Sonakshi for an outing today. She can't able to believe her eyes completely. He is the one who is hurt me by his stupid words but now he is asked me for the outing today!!

Really it is unbelievable. How kind he is, he can able to talk like this. She compares his behaviour with his earlier days. He is so rude, never believe my words and more often always insulting me. After that hotel night incident, he somewhat gets changed. Is he really felt pity for me, she queried to herself.

Is he really saying or acting? He served me the whole night as a nurse without sleeping, he changed the wet clothes for me. Whatever it may be don't believe him Sona, you are already experienced with him, enough of believing him but I do want to hurt him before I shift my place from here, I think, I should make him feel for me at least, he just wants to miss me when I left. But if he really changed means then you are going to hurt him like the way he did to you, her inner mind was questioned.

Don't get confuse Sona, just go with the way, take some time to believe him or not, she thought.

He waits for the positive response from her and his eyes were excited and he is eager for her answer.

After a long thinking, she nodded him yes. Hmm ok, Dev, I also like to travel and I am interested to visit the new place. After I came to Mumbai, I never got a chance to roam around the Mumbai. If we are going outing then it's really good experience for me, she said in the happiest tone.

Really Sonakshi, I can't able to believe that you are accepting for an outing with me. I also love to roam. Ok I will help with the cooking too and after that, I will show you the best places in the city, his word is excited like a child first time goes for a tour.

Why are you excited like this, she asked him. Really am I looking like this, he questioned. I don't know Sonakshi but I felt quite happy today because I didn't expect the green signal from you. Oh if you are thinking like that, ok then I cancel my this outing, she said him. Hello, madam when I said like that, we will go that's it, he said her in the ordered tone. She smiled at his childish order, ok fine, we will go outing today and if we are talking like this then we would late, she hurried and goes washroom to get ready.

Both of them were getting ready in their casual suits. She went to the kitchen and cooked the recipes which will do in the short time. Dev also joined with her. Sonakshi do you need any help, he asked her. No dev, I will manage it, she replied. Why are you doing like this? We will share our work, he stubborn to her.

Ok fine, cut these onions, she gives the onion to him and instructed to cut the onions like those shape. Be careful Dev, the knife is sharp. Yeah, I can manage it, he started to cut the onion, she is concentrated on the pan.

He took the knife in left hand and started to cut the onions.  In between, he slightly cut the skin off his finger when he cut the onions. He quarrelled ouch!... She turned towards him. What happened Dev and goes towards him. She shocked to see that blood was running from his finger. I said no, the knife is sharper she scolded him. She took his finger and goes near the washbasin.

She washed his finger in the water. He liked her way of caring for him. The blood flow isn't stopped yet. Then she applies some coffee powder to those injured part which makes to stop the blood flow. She scolded him when she applying the coffee powder to his fingers. He remembered his mom. My mom also scolds me and care me like Sonakshi. His heart filled with some happiness after hearing the scold from her.

The blood flow is reduced now. She then washed his finger and applies healing power for wounds and wear a cloth over that injured place. Don't tear it at least for a day otherwise, it makes you to pain, she advised him like a doctor. He loves this caring part of her.

Go and set the hall, I will finish the cook then we will eat. He denied for her order but she gives frowned look to him. He goes to the hall.

She finished the cooking within 20 minutes and she arranged the food in the dining table. Dev looks at her and he tries to help her but she denied him. Come on Sonakshi, I have just injured on this finger only not the whole body, he said. She allowed him to help her.

After the food was arranged on the dining table they started to eat. He is injured on the right hand in the index finger, he can't able to eat. He tries to eat by the spoon but it wasn't that food to cut easily by spoons. She looked at him and felt pity for him.

Do you can't able to eat Dev, she asked him. No I will, he tries to eat but it makes his pain. Don't strain otherwise it makes you hurt a lot, she said him. She goes towards him, takes his food and feeds him.

He gets stunned by a minute when she feeds me, I forgot to open my mouth when she ready to feed me. I didn't expect this move from her. Dev opens your mouth otherwise how can I feed you, her words made him open his mouth.

He remembers his mother. Why are you staring at me like this, she asked him. You remember my mother Sonakshi, it been years, she feeds me food like this, it remembers my childhood time with my family.

She feeds me and Akshaya like this, we always like to eat a food from her hand, I and my sis always fight who will finish first, it's really an awesome and blissful moment for me, he told his precious days to her in the happiest tone.

It is the first time for her when he shared his memories with her. He loved his family a lot, the love for his family is overwhelmed, that's why he behaved like this to me, her heart find a reason that he is good. She then finished the plate. How she cares for me even I have done so many painful things to her, she is really the pure heart, he thought.

The food taste is nice. How do you know cook well? Actually, I don't know cook well. I don't know how to cook Maggie till before the marriage preparation.

Once our marriage is fixed, I interested in cooking. Why he asked her. Why means I don't know cooking and I am shifted to Mumbai after the marriage, if I don't know cook means how can I live my life and how can I able to impress him, she said these things in a flow. She blushed after she realised that she murmured the truth to him, to avoid the awkward, she gets up from the table.

He gets happy when she said those words to impress him. Really, she wants to impress me, he chuckled. But the reality hit him. How she had dreamt and prepared for this marriage but I broke her heart easily without knowing about the pure soul, he hissed.

I did the biggest mistake by marrying her and spoilt her life. How she gets heartbroken when she heard those stupid words from me, he hates himself for behaving rudely to her.

He made a plight that he never hurt her like this. After some time she came towards him, can I book for the cab, she asked him. But why I have, I mean we have a car right then what is the need for the cab. You hand is injured, don't take much strain, she said him caringly. I am alright Sonakshi, I don't have any problem if I  drive, don't make my week, he pleaded her.

Ok no problem Dev but if it's paining you means then we arrange a cab ok, he agrees with her.

Their journey starts. That is the end of the chapter guys. Don't forget to put your opinions on comment section guys. I hope you like it. Thanks to the voters and readers.