Dev's Fear

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters.

Sonakshi was slept on the hall floor, Dev was came to home at 7.00pm. He ready to press the bell but he shocked to see that the door was slightly opened. He panicly entered his house and he saw that she slept on the floor, he worried about her condition and touch her to check that she was affected by fever or not. She was in normal condition but he was worried about her and scold himself for her condition and he lift her in his arm. Sonakshi  was tired and she doesn't know that she was in his arms, he place her in his bed but sonakshi tightly took his collar of the shirt. He slowly removed her hand from his collar and move her hair from her for head to her ears. Her condition is changed something to him, he looks at her that how she is looks beautiful in sleeping, he just stares at her and he disturbed his state when the phone call arrives.

His mother Ishwari was called him and advise him to take care sonakshi well and after their conversation he cuts the phone call. He has doing his office work and the time was 9.30pm he has tired because of travelling and he thinks to go sleep. He tried to slept on the sofa but the sleep wasn't come to him so it's better to sleep in the bed he thought. He goes to his bed and slept on the other corner of the bed. In night sonakshi was place a leg on his stomach he has feared that someone is hitting him and switch on the lamp and saw that sonakshi's leg he gets irritated and place her leg on the bed. After sometimes  she place his hand on his chest he again irritated and took her hand to other side but she again doing these all the things and he was tired of this things and started sleeping.

Dev alarm were rang, both of them woken at the same time, on the morning his hand is covered by her waist. When she open her eyes she shouted like that she saw a snake. Dev gets irritated by her sound and why are you make a sound like you saw an evil. She asked him, "why are you sleeping in my room?" He looks her questiongly and she understand that situation it is not your home sona it's his home and your'e sleeping in his room with him and she suddenly realized that she saw herself and said "Thank God", her dress wasn't undressed and she was in the same costume when she slept in the last night. She asked her "how i came to this room?" He replied her i think you was in sick or faint, so i took you into my room and warned her if you want to sleep then you can sleep in the guest room and don't want to sleep with the opened door. 

She remembered the words that he took her into his room and she asked him, "How dare you touch me or lift in your arms? Are you trying to rape me?" He looks at her angrily "What nonsense?" You think that i am trying to rape you and he laughed loudly, he told her your the only one trying to rape me,you place your hands and legs on me and i wonder that your doing this things are knowingly and unknowingly he said her with laugh on his face.

 Oh she replied him then, "ok please stop your laughing and remove  your hands". He realize that his hand was covered her waist and he was embraced by her words. He told her if you want to sleep take a guest room don't slept in the hall she started to arguing with him but she just shut her mouth and nodded him a sign of yes. Both of then woken from the bed and ready for their office.

Sonakshi is came from washroom and started cooking. She has confused that she want to cook for both of them but she remember the yesterday incident and she prepare a breakfast and lunch for herself. Dev on the other hand ready for his office and he ready to go his office, he saw her that she is ready for going somewhere. He asked her "Are you find a boyfriend here or you are calling your boyfriend to roaming somewhere?" She looks at him angrily and yelled at him "Listen Mr.Dixit, you have also a sister if someone asked your sister like this then you will behave like a normal person or your sister happily answered him but it's my fate i have a husband like you, if there is any other girl in the situation then you definitely get a slap on your face". Please mind your words and it's none of your business where i can go i come, i and you are the only strangers here. Anyways i told you that i have also a job and i am going to my job.

It's my first day of job in Mumbai, i want it to be the better day so please shut your mouth. He gets irritated by her and left angrily from home. Sonakshi was felt sad but console herself and ready to go her job. Before going to her job she calls to her family and they asked them, "what's the necessary to join your job in quickly, she replied them she was gets boring in her home, so she went for office. Her parents knew that her job is her first priority and she never easily took leave from his office, if she was in sick only she can leave office otherwise she loves to work. 

She also called ishwari and both of their parents were blessed her and she left the home with smile on her face. She take the Taxi to reach her office. It's first time to Mumbai so she doesn't believe the taxi driver and she also search the place on google map, if he was going in the correct way or not. Dev was in doubt that she is new to Mumbai and how she can go to her office alone if she went to the opposite track or someone kidnapped her, this thought make him feel bad. He took a phone to call her but he hadn't her number on his contacts and he never asked to her the mobile number, he hit his head and was tensed about her. 

He went back to his house but sonakshi wasn't there and he was tensed about her. He don't have any idea about that where she went. He don't know that where she was working or where she was gone. If she reached the wrong track or someone killed her, this thought make his more fear. He scold himself that if he isn't arguing with her then he would drop her but the situation wasn't in his hand and he don't know what to do. He sat on the sofa confusedly and thought she came to her life to disturb him. If she isn't came to her life then he live his life peacefully. He thought that girls are always made to tense about boys. He stare on the door and he forgot that he had meeting with his foreign clients and he doesn't see her mobile phone because he put it on silent mode and he was no idea that what to do? 

Will Sonakshi reached the office safely? or Dev's fear became true. Let's wait and see....

That is the end of the chapter guys. Ignore the mistakes. I hope you like it guys. Your comments always welcomed. Thanks for the readers.