Dev's Anger

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Sonakshi was reached her office safely. Dev didn't know about her that she reached yet office or not and he don't have any idea about where she go. Sonakshi is new to her office and it is one of the PSU in India, she first met her higher officers. Then she goes to his cabeen and started her work. Sonakshi met Pooja her cabeen was placed besides sonakshi. Both of them laughed on each other and introduced their self. Hi i am Pooja, She replied i am sonakshi. They share about their native places. Pooja noticed her neck and asked "Are you Married?" She replied yes and continued that's why i shifted to Mumbai. Oh when would you married. She replied just a week before. 

Pooja was exclaimed and said seriously, are you new couple? Then why you aren't enjoying your marriage life and the quick start for the job? She irked by her words and replied her husband has important work in his office and we will go honeymoon later. Oh no what a man is he? He doesn't know how to live a life. If any man can postpone his honeymoon for the job,Pooja told in the flow without seeing the sonakshi's force expression. She saw sonakshi and replied her I am sorry, basically i am an extra talk girl so don't mind about what i say. Sonakshi smiled on her and said, It's ok no problem.

Sonakshi has some work to do. After their works, the lunch time was came, Pooja introduces her office friends Vithya, Ashwini and Sanjay to sonakshi. When she saw Sanjay she was exclaimed that after 15 years he saw her. Both sanjay and saonakshi was suprised to see them and he asked her "How are you? What are you doing here? When you came to Mumbai?" Vithya, Ashwini and Pooja were confused to see their expressions. Sonakshi replied I am fine. Sanjay told them she is my childhood friend, we were studied up to 5th standard in same school. After my father got transfer in Mumbai i left from the school and i saw her after 15 years and he hugged her.

Dev  had no idea about her he simply stare the door he has believe that sonakshi would come. But there is possibilities for her arrival. He look his watch and saw 01.10pm he thought that it's better to phone Sonakshi's brother sundar to get the details about her office. If he is questioning anymore then i will manage it. He pick his mobile phone and saw 19 missed calls and he slapped his for head that he had a meeting with the foreign clients. The meeting time was 11.30 am but the time is 01.30 pm he called the office. Prakash took the phone and he is also one of the project manager he asked Dev why are you not coming yet to the office, the foreign clients were weight for you more than one and half an hour and they left just before.He replied ya i am sorry, i forgot about the clients can we arrange the meeting for tomorrow, he asked. Prakash replied i don't have any idea about that it's better that you would ask them directly. He replied ok and he cut the call.  He called the clients but the network is busy, he tried to call them but it is not reachable. He thought it's better to meet them directly, so he went to their resort and forgot about her.

Sanjay continued sonakshi, "you are not answering my questions". First tell when you came to mumbai and when you joined this company. Pooja interrupted we will discuss the things by having the lunch also, they noded yes. Sonakshi smiled on vithya and Ashwini. Soankshi told sanjay that she was married and her husband was in Mumbai so i shifted to the Mumbai. Sanjay congrats her marriage life and he ask the same question what pooja asked. She replied that he has important work so we don't have time for honeymoon. The crowd started to tease her, it's really a weird thing, ashwini said. Sonakshi asked why? ashwini replied her how you guys respect each other decision. If my husband is told like that we will go honeymoon after some months then i will definitely left him and told him you manage your job and please marry your job and you go honeymoon with your office. The crowd started giggling when ashwini said the way to them. Sonakshi has thought that when they knew about my situation then they definitely slap and left the person like him. Her situation is also weird for her, seriously why i was with him she was in deep thought about Dev. Sanjay disturbed her thought by kidding her "mmm Oh god why you can do this to me i am worried about my husband that he is eating or not but here these people were kidding me, he replied like sonakshi. She slaped his hands and they finish their lunch. Sonakshi and Sanjay shared many things. After their lunch sonkashi continued her work. 

At the end of the day sonakshi become very close with pooja and she also likes her. Pooja asked her Is your husband came for pick up you? She stunned by her question and she replied no he has a new project in his company, so he came late for the home then how will he pick up me ont time. Oh then  how will you go to home, she replied taxi. Pooja hugged her, ok then go carefully and left her. Sanjay asked her that he will drop her home, but sonakshi denied then he left without asking anymore question. 

Dev reached their resort. At the resort the clients were denied to see him and they send their PA to him. The PA replied him that they are not interested on your new project of the company so they not interested to meet you. He told him this new project is very interesting one if they bring the project to the society then it will hit a huge response he simply gives him a presentation detail of pen drive to him and if they liked it then we will arrange the meeting tomorrow. But the PA told him that they have flight tomorrow and sorry it isn't possible to arrange the meetings and the PA left from him. He is in anger that he can't able to do anything. If the meeting was successfully done then he get a promotion and also get many more projects. He was worked for this project more than the month but all are ruined by her. His anger got increased when he think about sonakshi because of only her i lose my project and i can't let her know, he told himself and he went to his home. Sonakshi wasn't coming there yet and he gets irritated that she isn't in the home and it decides to call her brother to ask her number. 

Sonakshi was weighted for the taxi. When the taxi came she will enter in to the taxi and told address to the driver. He left safely in her home. Dev took the phone to call sundar but he hears the bell sound. He went and see that sonakshi was came. He opened the door and she was surprised that how he came home as early and enter into the house.

One side Dev was felt relief but his project came to his mind. He forcefully pulled her into his chest. She took a time to understand that what he was doing to her. Sonakshi saw the Dev's reddish eyes and she asked "what is wrong with you? Are you mad?" Yes i am the mad because the thing i made wrong is marry you with an anger voice. Dev please leave me she trying to removing her from his arms.Because of you i lost my project and i will spare you definitely he replied. Sonakshi asked what are you saying i can't understand anything and what i done wrong with you even i can't interrupt you anything from the morning then why are you behaving like this? He held her very tightly.

What will happened next will dev do anything wrong to her. Lets watch, wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter friends. I hope you will like it. Don't forget to give your comments. Thanks for the readers.