Devakshi's Fight

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev and Sonakshi were reached Mumbai airport for verification. After their verification both of them left airport and took a taxi to reach Dev's apartment. Sonakshi was excitedly seeing the Mumbai city because she saw the first time Mumbai and she has some excitement in her heart. She likes Mumbai but traffic in this city was high than the Delhi she thought. Dev was silently look at her and he think to tell some her but driver was there so he shut his mouth until their apartment reached.

Dev and sonakshi get out of the taxi and she waits for him to reach his house. Dev gave money to driver and he joined with her. He asked are you excited to see such big apartment,in Delhi i have also seen this type of apartments but we are living out of the city in Delhi so we live a separate house instead of this big apartments, she replied. She think that she wants talk to him only quiet otherwise he takes over advantage. She asked in which floor is our house? He saw her annoyingly and said that it's not our house it's my plat ok you will be here only for an year or more than that and my apartment is in 10th floor. She scold herself, really your'e stupid sonakshi and she wait for the chance to give back to him.

Once the lift reached the 10th floor both of them came out of the lift and sonakshi follows Dev to go to his apartment. Dev opened his home and he goes to his house. Sonakshi entered in his house and saw the apartment it's look beautiful she said. Ya i know which girl can refuse to live this type of apartment he smirked. Sonakshi was irritated by his words and took her purse and gave a money of Rs.15,000. He saw her at the sign of "what?" She replied her this is an advance for you Mr.Dixit because i don't like to live the house without giving an advance to you and i know that it's your house and how i can share your house without giving rent for this house. So take this 15,000/-Rs as a advance and i gave rent of Rs.5000/- within 5 days of the month.

Dev was shocked and yelled at her what are you thinking i'm not allow you inside this house without giving an advance. "Are you Mad Sonakshi?" Do you think that i',m need your money and money minded person. Sonakshi replied him definitely if your'e not asking rent for this house then it's really an interesting thing and yes Mr.Dixit your'e money minded person and such a cheap person you don't know how to handle your relationships that's why your'e asking me for divorce. Dev shouted "stop it Damn!" How dare you speak like this in front of me and how you had this money are you theft from your house or you asked your lover or some other persons. Sonakshi saw him angrily and replied him, i think you definitely don't know about me that's why your'e assuming everything wrongly about me. Firstly I have a job, Secondly i am an independent girl and finally there is no need for me to theft in my own house and mind your words i don't have boyfriends or lover. I guess you have lover in your past she would ruin your life that's why you consider all the girls like this type, do you think your sister is also money minded type. If your'e this type of person then she will be also shame on you and all the reasons for this marriage as you said are lie i think so, she completed.

Dev angrily shouted at sonakshi how dare you say like this? Sonakshi replied "what?" A truth is bitter for you Mr.Dixit chuchu i am so pitty on your condition. He angrily hold her hand, she screamed painly Dev leave my hand. Listen sonakshi i am not a liar and what the reasons about this marriage conditions are all true and i don't have any past. I live with my present another thing in this world i believe only two girls are my mom and my sister and i know about the girls they are only living with the money, they are happy if her husband or boyfriend has money otherwise they left them alone. Both of them are pure. You are a dust in front of them. Sonakshi shouted him are you saying again i'm a money minded person, she drenched her nose and asked him how such a cheap person are you? You are not only insulting me, your'e insulting the whole girls society. How could you say like that because of only boys many girls were raped in this society and they also follow a girl only for her body or her money. Once they had them then they will left the girl alone with a pregnant. He smirked yes many of the girls allow him because of money. She replied whatever Dev i don't want to argue with you because i have a brother and father and i know both of them they respect girls not like you. So i also respect some boys but i never respect you because you already lost your respect from me and listen to you Mr.Dixit "I hate you forever". If this marriage was broken then i'm the happiest person in the world. I pity on your parents only they think you should respect girls. Sonakshi he shouted and he hold her shoulders very tightly, both of them starring at each other.

Sonaskhi replied it's my first day in Mumbai so please don't make me hurt i want to live peacefully and i don't care about you who you are please leave me Dev. He is come to the normal condition and she give her money forcely to his hand but he refused and please don't make me like an animal. She replied you'r already like that Dev and she left from his hand and went to balcony. Dev call her to see her room but she replied not necessary for this i will stay in this hall.

Sonakshi barely starring at the road. She had a thought that how she will survive with him. If he tortured like this then how can i live with him a tears come her cheeks, how i built my fairy tale but all are ruined by him. She anger on god, what i do wrong with you i need a person to understand my life but he isn't ready to hear my speech why you make me cry god, she thought herself and stand on balcony without knowing that Dev is seeing her. Dev is feel something bad on his behavior. He break her thought by murmuring a sound from his throat sonakshi wiped her tears ans saw him. You are going to cry for a day it's dinner time and i had arrange you for dinner. Sonakshi replied i don't need anything, she know that she felt tired but she don't want to see him, so she avoided. Dev replied mom told that don't show angry on the food and how i can live happy without your'e not having your dinner. You are  my guest in my house so i want to pamper you, she start to say something but he interfered her if you are not accept to eat then i will feed you, i know you hate me, "Do you like that i want to feed you?" You will argue with me after you ate the dinner. She simply follows him.Both of them had dinner.

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Please give your opinion on comment section guys. Once again thanks for the readers and voters.