Hurts and Guilts

Dev are you serious or I am daydreaming?

What happened now, he broke the hug.

I didn't hear well; I think so, by the way, what you had said is true Dev? Do you ready to think about adoption, then I will be the happiest person, she said to him by squeezing her eyes.

You have to believe everything, because I guess, I have addicted to you, I consider you as my one of the precious gift in my life, so losing you is my selfish and ego, so, I don't want to lose my precious gift which happened only one time in my life, he replied to her by holding her hands.

Aww, I am your precious gift, I didn't have any idea that you could talk like these words, anyways, I have to cook for you and pack your things too, hmm, no, I will pack you, take rest now and are you sure have you feel completely well, she questioned him again and not believing his words.

I am fine Sonakshi, and I will help you with the packing and cooking too since I am feeling very lazy, she chuckled at his expressions.

After having their dinner, she felt sleepy and she goes to her room. Sonakshi, he called her.

Yeah, Dev, she replied to him.

By the way, why can't you sleep in my room, since my room has AC and your room is so vague, so you can sleep with me, sorry I mean you can share the room with me, he said to her.

Thanks for the concern Dev, by the way, it is winter season, I didn't switch on the fan then how could I sleep in AC, she said to him, he frowned at her but he had another idea.

Ok, fine then, I have no problem of sharing your room and I know, you won't mind when I am sharing you, obviously, you too like to cuddle me when I was sleep, so there is no need to say all those things, he replied to her in a fast manner and entered into her room before her.

Seriously, this bed is very small, go and sleep your room Dev, she said to him.

Yeah, I knew this bed is very small but we aren't fat too and you are so lean, I hope this bed is enough for us, he replied to her.

If you had thought one thing in your mind, then you will definitely achieve it, you are such a dumb, she huffed in dismay.

Yeah, I know I am dumb since when I have married you.

Hahaha, it's the biggest comedy in the world and I am laughing and my stomach was paining because of the laugh on your comedy, she replied him harshly, by lying beside him and facing her back to his face.

Sonakshi, he called her.

What Dev, she replied him in a sleepy tone, I am very sleepy and I don't have time to argue now.

Haan right, but I am not feeling well, I think, I might catch fever again, he said to her.

What happened now? Oh no, Dev. She turned towards him and touched his forehead to check his fever.

You didn't have a high temperature, what happened Dev tell me are you feel vomiting, she asked him by caressed his hair.

Hmm, nothing, I just have a thought of cuddle you in my arms and you have said in the morning that you like to cuddle under my arms, so, he replied to her.

You are an idiot Dev, she punched his shoulder.

No, I don't feel now cuddling under you, and please don't play with your health issues, you know, how I had feared now, don't do like this again Dev, she replied to him.

I am sorry, he really felt bad by seeing her upset face.

It's ok, no problem Dev, sleep, I am tired well Dev, she said and closed her eyes by facing his face now.