Good Decision

Sonakshi wasn't behaving in the same way when she was with him in previous days, she tried to keep avoiding him in a better way.

Ishwari didn't notice them well. Ishwari and Sonakshi were chit chatted with them like a well-known friend for more years he thought.

He sat beside his mother. So what is the serious talk between you guys, he asked her by laying his head on his own mother's lap, it's heaven for him by cuddling under his mother.

Sonakshi liked their mother-son duo, she knew he isn't a bad person to hurt anyone, but his stupid wishes made hurt others. She still doesn't know what he was feeling for her, her thoughts get deviated by their conversation.

Ma, how is Madan? Madan is ishwari's elder sister's son. Which child born for him, boy or girl, he asked her in an excited tone.

It's so sad Dev, she frowned at him.

What happened to him ma, he asked her in a worried tone.

It's a baby boy, she whispered.

Oh, that's great news then why are you feeling sad for him.

You know Dev, this child is handicapped.

What? He shocked at her words.

Yeah, Dev, it's all because of him and his wife only. Madan's wife had a fear of delivery pain, so they arranged some other girl for his child in an artificial manner, what did they call surrgecy or surgecy she mumbled, surrogacy Sonakshi corrected her.

Whatever it is, but at the end, the child born with legs and hands were twisted in 90degree, ishwari said to them in a sad tone.

What but you didn't before say that they had undergone Surrogacy treatment, he gasped at her.

Even my sisters didn't tell this to me, they had to hide it in from the public that's why they had settled one year in America. She came home last week and shared her sadness with me. I really felt bad for her.

Ma but in America, they are experts in this surrogacy method but how did it born as paranoid. Dev what are you saying? Did you ever read the cause for that surrogated child?

The child won't be active as the normal child and it always feels sick, it doesn't be happy to be lived in this society. It hates to live with the humans, that child always live in the very worst environment, we can't able to happy with that child and it doesn't know even what is happening in the surroundings.

He gets shocked at her statement and then she looked back at Sonakshi which she gave a mischievous look at him, she knew the causes of this surrogated child, she tried her best way to made him understand but he never hears her words.

Ma, how did you know this, I have studied many articles that the child is healthy and happy which is surrogated, he claimed at her.

Dev, I am the mother of a two child's. Everything in the world is happening naturally. The natural thing makes feel happy only. The child is god's gift. We have to it in our own way, I have money that doesn't mean that you can get a child by money, whatever we are doing in an artificial manner doesn't make us happy Dev.

At her reply, he didn't get satisfied.

Ma, I can't understand what you are saying. This child born is in only artificial manner but when it came to this world it is surrounded by our love and how could you say that it can't be the happiest child, he argued with her.

Seriously Dev, okay, tell me one thing, can you eat plastic rice and breathe the artificial air, she asked him.

Ma, what are you saying? Why are you bringing the useless thing here, we are talking with different situations, don't compare it with anything ma, he said to her.