Love or not

Sonakshi brings the key to open the door but surprisingly the door isn't locked from outside and it is closed without locking. She looks at the slipper stand, she found his shoe was there; she feared and ran inside the house.

She searched him in his room; she gets shocked by looking at his condition.

Dev! Dev! She screamed in her high voice, but there is no response from him. She checked his body temperature and gasped by looking at his condition. Oh no, Dev, you have high temperature and didn't have anything from the morning. I am an idiot for not checking you on this morning, I don't you had dinner on yesterday's night, is he fainted, she goes to the kitchen and had some water for him and took the lemons in her hands.

She spread the water on his face, his eyes are moved and tried to open his eyes, she spread some more water on his face and at last he opened his eyes and she breathed heavily after his eyes opened. But she gets frowned when he again closed his eyes.

Dev please open your eyes, she spread water on his face and tried to open his mouth to have some lemonade. Without having food or some energy for the longing hour, his dried throat gathers some energy and he had opened his eyes.

Sonakshi, you come; he smiled at her but because of the tiredness he can't able to talk to her continuously. Dev, she cried for his high fever and she scolds herself for not concerning him.

Dev, Dev, don't close your eyes, please try to talk to me, I have prepared something for you to eat and I will call the doctor now, so please don't close your eyes Dev, she pleaded to him. He hardly heard her words; she searched for his phone to call the doctor since she doesn't have any doctors' number in her contacts but unfortunately, his phone was dead.

Oh no, his phone is dead and I didn't have any contact number of the doctor, I will call the Hcare number, maybe they send the doctors here which are nearby to my location, she took his phone and dialled the Hcare number. They informed her that the doctor will come within an hour.

She had an idea to cook something to eat, so she goes to the kitchen and makes some vegetable soup for him and had a bowl of cold water dipped with the cotton cloth.

How stupid I was, I am the only reason behind his condition, if something happened wrong to him, I won't forgive myself, die with your ego Sona, she blamed herself and at the same time she had little bit angry on him that why didn't he informed about his sick, I am sorry Dev, tears dropped from her eyes.

She goes to his room, Dev, get up dev, please could you open your eyes; she tried to wake him up. He slightly opened his eyes.

Sonakshi help him to sit on the bed but he couldn't, so she placed his head on her lap while she was sitting on the corner of the bed. Dev, open your mouth, I had brought here some soup for you, please eat it, she said to him.

He looked at her in his half eye opened, he can't able to see her completely but he can smell her fragrance and closeness of her. Dev please open your mouth, his mind just following her comments. She feeds the soup to him.

While feeding the soup, she placed the wet cotton cloth on his forehead. He coughed while eating the soup, oh I am sorry Dev, I forget to bring water here, wait a minute she said and tried to lay him on the bed but he stopped her.

Please don't go Sonakshi, I need you he murmured to her in his low tone. Ok, I won't go anywhere, I will be with you, but please complete this soup, it gives some energy to you Dev, she tried to open his mouth.

No, he sighed by his head.

Please, Dev, it is the last spoon only, she said and tried to feed the soup to him.