Understandings

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

I will take the photo, he said. But she denied. No Dev, it's ok no problem, she replied. I said I will take the photo, she doesn't want to create any scenes between them, she simply agrees with him. He took the photo of her.

Then they were left from that place, silently. She hates this silence and she doesn't want to argue or something which irritates her anymore, so she decided to break this silence.

I just want to enjoy my life, at this moment, I feel like happy, I don't know why but the change in his attitude made me give some new feeling, I think, I accepted the change in his behaviour.

She is in her deep thought, his word broke her thoughts. Are you ok, he asked her.

Yeah, fine. By the way where we will go next. Hmm, I think it may be your favourite place. What! But how you can surely say, it is my favourite place.

I knew that because most of the girl's favourite place is that place. Oh, most of the girls then do you mean that you are dated many girls.

He chuckled at her words, seriously I dated many girls, it is a good joke Sonakshi. Why are you laughing at my words? Didn't you date many girls before our marriage?

I think you know about me, I hated to marry a girl then how can I date a girl? Hmm, I think that may be the reason, you can hate the marriage, she replied.

How many times I told you Sonakshi, I don't want this love life, I just want to care, my sister, if I love the person more than me is none other than my sister, she is my world and the meaning Of my life, I  will do anything for her and I didn't have time to think about the other girls or to date others.

She attracted by his character and by his words. She had little jealous on her sister too because she isn't in that place. Then do you have any crush or boyfriends in college days?

No, I am single, I have a big crush on Akshay Kumar. I loved his character. After that, I love Shaheer Sheikh😋 more who is a serial actor. She replied. Seriously, I am not asking about an actor, I asked about your real-life crush.

No, I didn't have a crush on anyone, she lied. This isn't fair, you are cheating, he said.

Really but can I ask you one more question, she asked him to deviate from that question.

Yeah, you can. You want to reply to this question from your heart and no cheating ok? Why do I want to cheat you? Then what will be that question?

You didn't have a crush on anyone in real and when you decided that you will live for your sister?

Crush, he thought seriously and replies her no. Don't cheat me you didn't have a crush on the heroines too or in teenage, you didn't have a crush with your mates.

Sonakshi, firstly I am a topper from KG to my degrees and I didn't have any good friends even in both boys and girls.

What the hell? Am I looking like an idiot, you didn't have any friends in a girl? No, not at all because I always an attentive person in the classroom and I never bunk the classes.

Oh god, am I married to this genuine person, she gives him a weird look. He laughed at her words. But how you can be attentive?

My childhood days are filled with my sister. I cried to my mom, why Akshaya di can't able to walk or run. I am the very small person to understand her pain. But later I realised and I felt petty for her. At my age of 12, I used to play badminton. Akshaya di watched my Playing in the balcony. I usually went for playing and I suddenly watched her reaction she looked at her legs by sitting in the wheelchair and cried silently.

She cried because why she can't able to walk, dance, play and behave like others and I am the one who can't able to make my sister happy, what a life it is, we both are born from the same parents but her life is like a flower without sunshine.

I decided at this situation that I will live like her. I used to avoid friends and I concentrated only on my academics. I just want to live my entire life with her which doesn't make her feel like a strange person for herself, tears were filled in his eyes.

She also cried. She never thinks, he had this much pain. He is a very kind-hearted person. He again continues to say some words but she stopped him by placing her hand on his shoulder.

Dev please enough, don't cry, you are such a brave person and Akshaya di is very very lucky to have a brother like you.

Her words, soothing him. He took her hands, moved towards his face and cried, I am sorry Sonakshi, because of me, your life isn't perfect and I felt guilty for you, really sorry, he cried like a baby. Ok, Dev, relax, relax, she tried to console him. They were in the car. He slightly hugged her.

She didn't move from him and she also hugged him. Her hands were smoothly moved backwards to solace him.  What a painful life? Why God always did bad to the good heart people, she got anger in God.

He gets some more time to get back to the normal state.

He broke the hug and said sorry. It's ok Dev, I didn't know, you have this much of sorrow and sadness and me sorry for behaving worst to you, she said.

He looked at her amusedly. She wants to change the topic. Dev, you didn't you said that where we were going?

He took a long breath, Colaba Causeway, it is a shopping mall Sonakshi.

Oh but I didn't like the shopping much, she replied. Really, he exclaimed. Why not? You always think, girls only like shopping?

No, ok but it is one of the favourite shopping malls in India, if you need anything then you can buy here, he said.

Both of them were entered into the shopping mall. She didn't have to purchase anything, she decided to buy something for her parents and his parents too.

He knew that her birthday is coming in this week, he bought a gift for her and kept it a surprise for her. He invited her family, so he decided to buy something for them.

When Sonakshi was in the clothes section, he moves towards her. Sonakshi, I want to buy something for your parents, can you help me with that, he asked.

But why Dev, she asks in an excited tone. Why not, I just want to give a gift to them. She looks him differently, why are you staring at me like this. Nothing she replied.

Then both of them purchased for their parents. He also bought a dress for her but secretly. You didn't buy for yourself, he asked her.

No, I don't have any idea to buy anything now. Come on you are first time came to this mall, buy something for you. He picks a gown model dress for her. I think it suits you, Sonakshi.

He places the dress in her hand. Dev, she tried to say something. Please, Sonakshi, just take it as my gift and don't deny, he pleaded.

What she will do, let's wait and see...

Dev and Sonakshi have forgotten their fights and behaved like a friend. They will continue their life like this smoothly and fall in love with each other. Let's wait and see...

That was the end of the chapter guys. Don't forget to put your opinions on comment section guys. Thanks to the voters and readers for always supporting this story.