Beach Diaries

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

He brings a dress for her and he places it on her hand. Sonakshi denied. Dev, I already had many dresses, she said. But you are, first time came here Sonakshi and we were outing for the first time, if you didn't accept my gift then I will definitely anger on you, he made a fake anger face.

Ok, fine, I will bring it. He smiled at her. She had no idea to bring a dress for him. But he had expected that she bought a dress for him when she brings his family and for her sister too. He something felt bad when she cares for his family but not for him.

She took the purse to pay the bill but he denied her. Sonakshi, I will pay the bill. No dev, I bought for your parents, so I like to pay the bill for that dresses. But he didn't accept. Ok, fine I will pay for your family dresses and you will pay for mine, she said. He nodded her.

Then they left Colaba Causeway and had a lunch in the hotel. Their bond is grown up. After their lunch, they went to the Marine Drive Beach. Sonakshi, you know something it is the best place to watch the sunset.

When she saw the beach, she jumped like a little girl in excitement. I used to go with my parents when I was in childhood but they didn't allow me to the beach. I went with my friends to the beach and I enjoyed a lot with my friends. After that I come with you, thank you so much Dev for bringing me here, she spoke to him happily.

Really, I didn't know before, you like the beach that much. Yeah, it's one of my favourite places Dev, she said.

Ok shall we go, she asked him.

Where?

To the beach, she replied.

We are on the beach now Sonakshi.

Oh god, Dev, I mean we will go to the waves.

No, Sonakshi, you go but I didn't interest in it, he replied. She huffed in dismay, don't you know how to enjoy the life happily by admiring the small things in the world. How you can enjoy the life by standing in front of waves, he asked.

Didn't you go to the beach, when you are in childhood, she asked. No, I don't think so, maybe when I was a child, my parents brought me to the beach. I think your life is too boring Mr, she said to him in an impossible tone.

Why are you saying this? Hmm, I don't want to talk to you anymore, just come with me there, she held her hand. Sonakshi, no I ain't interested in it, you can go there, and I will sit here.

No means, no, I show you how you enjoy when you are standing in front of beach waves. Before that we would remove our slippers and place it inside the car, she said.

She held her hand tightly and she brings to the waves stubbornly. The waves were touching their feet, Sonakshi excited. Wow, it's really superb.

It is something new for him. He didn't' enjoyed these things before. When the water waves touched their feet and their feet were buried in the sand, he liked it. When the sand was more buried deep into the sand, she moved by holding his hands, he also moved nearby her.

She moves towards the wavefront but he denied. Sonakshi, don't go this much distance, he said. Come on Dev, we are going to live life one time and don't hesitate for anything, just do a thing that makes us happy, she said.

He also goes towards her. When she looks at the beach some couples were holding their partner's hand and enjoying with their partners. She looks at them happily, I will hold my partner one day like this, she thought. But the reality hurts her lot. There is no lover in my life and I didn't ever experience like this, her face suddenly turns sad.