Caught

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters.

You are really stupid Dev, boyfriend never ask kiss from his girlfriend, she said to him. He chuckled at her words. Then she finds the stupidity in her words.

I mean a good friend in boy never ask a friend in a girl to kiss, she replied and stare at him to stop his laughter, ok shall we go now, she asked in a hurried tone.

No way, you can't go there before clarify my doubt, he said. He is in a thought of teasing her.

Just stop kidding at me Dev, I am not going to answer your stupid questions, she knew that he isn't let her down until he gets the answer to his questions.

Ok, what is your doubt?

I think your father and brother are good friends to you right, he asked her. She knew what he is going what to ask next.

Oh, I got it Dev. You know Sanjay is also my good friend but I never kissed him ok, you and Sanjay are same for me, you guys were an only friend not more than that, she said to him.

What! How you can say that I and Sanjay are same, he yelled at her.

Ok, and then clear me one thing, what is our name of the relationship? She excitedly waits for his reply which he thought in his mind.

Of course, friends but don't say like, I and Sanjay are same. She gets irritated by his reply, he never going to change.

If in your point of view we are friends, then you and Sanjay are the same to me, she said to him irritatedly.

In my point of view means then what is your point of view, you think I am not your good friend. He is very curious to know how she thinks of him.

When I said like that. You are assuming everything wrong, we really need to go now otherwise the two idiots were started to tease us like a real husband and wife, and do you like to hear those words, she said in a hurried tone.

Why not, I really enjoy it, he said to her by looking at her smilingly.

Seriously!

Nowadays you are so mean for some things, she huffed in dismay.

I mean, I never had this experience like teasing others for some other reasons. In my college days, I was strict to studies, you knew that I don't have crushes or girlfriends and my classmates were teasing my friend when his crush was crossed, he said by remembering those moments.

Excuse me, one second, what do you want to convey now? You are behaving incoherently from this morning. You are kissed me, you had said that jealous or possessiveness on me, you are asking the friendship kiss and now you are saying that I am your crush or something like a girlfriend. Do you forget yourself Dev?

I know Mr Dev Dixit is a man who didn't know the meaning of crush or girlfriend but now you behave so weirdly. Don't forget about our relationship which you used to say, we are friends only, I am sure that you're doing this only today for making me happy. I didn't want this one day or fake happiness, be like yourself and one thing, don't try to touch me, hug me or kiss me, we are friends only not more than that, she said to him.

He looked at her shockingly. Whatever she said was true, why I felt something weird when she used to say friends and nothing more than friends. I think I am just mad because of believing those idiot words, whatever my life goes just perfect now without any mess unless she accepts the surrogacy treatment. I want just her support if she didn't like to undergo this treatment then she would support me, I hope so, he thought and both of them got out from the car.