Disappointment

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and commenting on the previous chapters.

I didn't felt good when Sanjay said; he is also joined with us. I just want to be our family but I don't like this, whatever, I do all these things for her happiness, if she is happy because of his arrival then I don't want to create any buzz, he thought and sat in the driver seat.

Sonakshi sat along with her parents in the back seat, since she doesn't want to create any awkward moments because of his brother. OMG, idiot, why are you sitting there, come to sit in the front seat which is always allocated for you, Sundar teased her.

No bhaiya, I like to sit in between my parents, you sit there and don't start to kid on me, she said his brother. No, I am giving company to Sanjay, I mean he has a bike, so I could join with him and we have to share so many things since we were met after a long time, so you can enjoy with your husband and I am not going to interrupt you, he said and left.

Dev shows fake anger towards him. Ok, chill Dev, I am just kidding, you sit here by the way mom and dad also sit there comfortably. How could I come here, I am in between them, papa you sit beside him, she said to her father.

His father nodded at her and sat beside Dev.

He drove the car to Siddhivinayak Temple. Kannika thanked him for bringing them into the temple. Ok, I will be here ma, you guys go and visit the temple, he said.

Why Dev, you can also join with us right, her mother asked him. I didn't like to go to temples never and ever in my life. I never believe god. How do I believe this crucial god who makes my sister's life in a mess? How do I say directly to them that I didn't have faith in God and if they ask the reason behind it, then what would I said to them, he lost in his thought.

Ma, from the childhood, he doesn't have faith in God and please don't force him ma, leave it, shall we go there, she answered their parents before he could say something. He gets relieved and thanked her through eyes.

Ok, Sonakshi, I drop the car in the parking area, you can come here, he said. Her mother and father go to buy some flowers for the poojas.

Sonakshi, he called her after they get out of the car. It is the new place for you guys, be careful and don't believe any of them, and call me if anything happened, he said to her.

Dev, relax, you are here and we are just going to the temple, not a forest or foreign, ok we will come within an hour. No, I mean, he said but they interfered by Sanjay and Sundar.

Sanjay, is here, don't worry, we come here safely, she said. What happened? Didn't you come inside the temple, Sanjay asked him. No, he doesn't have faith on god and it's his wish and we don't need to force him, if he didn't like it, right, so let's we can go there guys, she asked them.

It's your wish birthday baby, we will do your all orders today madam, and Sanjay said by keeping his head lower and acts like a servant. She laughed at his act. You never changed from the childhood, you are also the same when I met the Sanjay at the 3rd standard, the naughty and dirty Sanjay she said while controlling her laughter.

Dev gets jealous when she talks normally with Sanjay.

Hello madam, you are also the same girl as the crying baby girl and the angry bird whom always cried for chilly things and fight for a stupid reason with me and your brother, Sanjay said.

Oye, who is the crying baby? I am not the angry bird or the crying girl; she pretended to fight over him.

Ok, relax Sona, you aren't looking like a crying baby girl, you are just looking like a cute squirrel, Dev said.