Her Realization

I love you Sonakshi. You and I are made for each other we are gonna creating the blissful memories of us, Sonakshi shocked by hearing those words from his mouth.

Her eyes filled with tears, she had mixed feelings, she doesn't know how to react either to be happy or to be sad. She didn't expect this proposal from him. She can't able to believe her eyes, she had a doubt that he is really loving me or just using me for his personal vengeance.

He looks at his confused state. I know, you are doubting me but I am started to fall for you after that hotel night incident, I know I was a little bit rude but your patience and silence made me fall for you, every day.

No, Dev, you are lying to me, you never gonna to love me and we are gonna divorced soon, she replied by looking at his eyes with her teary eyes.

Believe me Sonakshi, I love you and I am not an idiot to divorce a girl like you, I will be the happiest person in the world if you will be with me forever, she can't able to believe her eyes and ears. She prayed to God that it won't be a dream and I don't want to divorce him.

I love you, sweetheart, don't cry, I don't like it when you are cried, sorry for everything and I love you so much, he said and pulled her into the hug.

She sounded ouch.. She had the pain on her right hand. She wakes up from her sleep and opened her eyes, her hand was surrounded by his face and his partial weight is placed on her hand, she tried to remove her hand from his cuddle.

She does some exercise to her hand to ease the pain. She looked at him who lay beside her. She tried to remember what was done on the last night. She remembered the fight they had and she doesn't know how he came to her bedroom and slept beside her. She then reminds the proposal.

I think last night we had a fight, then how could he propose me. Is it a dream, she questioned herself. Obviously, her soul replied.

Why did I dream of being with him? I know he isn't going to propose me but I am really stupid to dream like it. At least he proposed me in the dream.

Why I am feeling now for rejected by him. Do you love with him sona, she asked this question to her.

No, definitely no, I told myself to make believe me. But my poor heart failed to accept the real fact. I knew, he never loves me back but I started to feel for him. I don't know exactly when it started but I used to like him when he gave a surprise for my birthday, the kisses and I liked it when he was close to me.

Maybe I was numb to my feelings on these days but when he pressurized about surrogacy, I had only one option, to leave him from my entire life. I loved him and I realized it only when we are gonna divorced soon.

Even though I tried to didn't build up any feelings for him but I loved him as a human, he gains huge respect from me as a respectful man, brother and son but he failed to treat his wife in a good manner.

I hate you Dev, you are the reason for my broken state, I wish, I couldn't love you but I don't know why I loved you, I am still confused with my feelings, you never failed to play with my heart, she thought and stepped towards the balcony.

There is no moon in the sky. The moon is also disappearing today. My life is dark also like the sky today. The sky has to wait for 15 days to have a full moon but I don't have any full moon in my life and its filled up with only dark, this thought made her so weak and she weird how she can think these type of thoughts at this night. Her heart replied that because love makes a person can anything to do.

Don't cry Sona, for this stupid person, you have to be happy for the release from his prison, she told herself. Life consists of ups and downs, like the moon, it has to wait for 15 days to show its beautiful figure then how would be your life is perfect, just go with the flow, everything happened for good reason, she makes to console her weaken heart, she sat on the swing which is hanged at balcony and thinking about her messy life.