Heart Broken Moments

Hi friends, welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev and sonakshi have no idea about that they were staying the hotel or not but they don't like to deny Nithesh's wish, they aren't talking each other and they were sitting silently to the table. 

The waiter comes near to them and ask them for the order. He ordered the Pizza and Burger for him, then he asked her. She view the catalog and ordered Manjurian and pastha. The waiter leaves.

She started so, he continued that so so means what? She gets irritated and asked him that we are staying here are we are gonna to leave our home. We don't have any other options, so we will stay here. 

She was getting angry, what is the need for all these, we people are only knew that it's all gonna waste then what is the need for wasting the money by spending the whole resort for us. I knew that sonakshi but i am also here helpless too even i didn't like it that but if i know that he is arranged the special night for us then i won't come with you, he replied.

It's all because of only you, Mr. Dixit, you are such a selfish man. The people surround you is only going to follow your comments otherwise you blackmailing them or hurt them, the waiter was interrupted when they are talking.

He placed the food in front of them and then he left. He asked her that why are you always blaming me? What i blaming you? what's the meaning for that? she again asked him with anger tone. 

Listen, if we people are fighting like this then the employees were also seen, so we can fight after we are in room, can we first eat our dinner now, he told her. She also don't want to fight in the public, so she shut her mouth and they were started eating silently.

After their dinner, the manager told about their arrangements in resort and he show the room for them. When they was entered they were stunned by the room decorations.

When they see that place they become speechless, the manager left from them

When they see that place they become speechless, the manager left from them. She was sitting on one of the chair, she will read these all in fairy tales but in real life, she never expect that she will get this type of arrangements for her. But these arrangements all are no use because of him, if this arrangement was made by him for her then she will become happy for that.

In her life she will never get this type of night. But it is also the waste who is gonna to romantic in this resort, Mr. Angry man only know that how to angry on others and how will make others angry but because of him i lost my fairy tale and my desires and dreams this things make irritates her.

Wow beautiful arrangement, i will see only in cinemas but its really great, he told her. She looks at him angrily.

He asked her that "Why are you staring at me like this?" It isn't even my fault because of Nithesh only we will stay here and just one night and i think that you don't have any problem on that, he finished.

My biggest thing is marrying you in my life, she told him with heavy heart broken. What do you mean that i never force you to marry me, he replied her. 

Yes, you never forced me to marry you and you never told that you aren't interested for this marriage, if you were said that before marriage then i will my satisfied life, she revert back to him. 

He gets angry and asked her that "What was the meaning Sonakshi?" Now you aren't getting the satisfied life? You also think that "the physical relationship" is only give satisfaction for you and you are worried about that you aren't having that sexual relationship then don't worry we will separate in one or two years and then you were free bird, you can marry anyone and you can roam around anyone and you can live that sexual life with anyone.

His words make her hurt most. This is the problem Mr. Dixit, you never try to understand me and you could consider or assume something about me and started shouting about that. You have thought that love is satisfied only by having the physical relationship with the partner but it isn't like that case. 

"The Feeling of love different and you never realize it that, i said that i live my life satisfactorily means that i live my life with the person who makes me feel protect, safe, caring, love and the most one is respecting and trusting their partners. If the love is only satisfied by having that sexual relationship then it isn't a love and it is lust".

You know something i believe in my fairy tales and i wish to come here like these places with my prince charming, with full  of delight but you are the only reasons to have a life like this. You are spoiled my dreams, desires, wishes and everything. Really its bit interesting, i don't know how can i live my life after our separation. 

You are easily said that after our divorce i will give you money for the whole life time but who needs the money, this money doesn't make me happy. My happiness is having the lovable people around my surroundings and you have feel for that definitely in one day, she told him.

 If there is any other girl in my position then she will definitely slap you for your words but i don't know what is wrong with me? I consider the self respect as my first priority but many times i lose my self respect and dignity in front of you, i thought i was changed. Now i am an emotionless and speechless person and i wondered that how i lost my self respect from you and i don't know that when i will become i am, she spoke him with broken words.

 He don't know what to say her but he never expect this words from her because it is their daily thing that they were spend their time and room separately they never shared any thoughts with them, he knew that he hurt her but he has no medicine for her wounds.

Sonakshi, listen to me don't me make feel guilty, tell me anything if it is possible i can help you. If you want to see the love then what can i do for that, you can marry after our relationship broken who loves you, he told her.

Please just leave me alone, i have said many times that marriage isn't a house that whenever you came and go, its like birth if it is one time happened then we can't able to birth again and i can't marry another person ok and i don't like that second marriage, she replied him angrily.

Oh i don't think so, he told her. She gets irritated more by his behaviors, please just leave me alone at least i want to admire this place peacefully and "I hate you forever" she finished. 

He gets irritated and ready to same something but when he saw her teary eyes, he shut his mouth and it makes his feel worst. He don't know that why her crying is made him feel uncomfortable he simply left her alone.

She only knew that heart broken's pain because it is already broken by his on her marriage and these arrangements were makes feel her worse. He has no idea of sleeping and he again goes  to the place where she was, she came close to her.

She was sitting on the chair nearby the pool and getting her mind and heart felt relaxed. Because lot of confusions were happened in her life, the struggles and the upcoming future fear makes her feel very worse and she is crying without opening her eyes. He saw her teary eyes and felt heart broken, he goes move forward to her and wiped her tears. 

She was imaginatively thinking about her fairy tales when he came close to her to wipe her tears he hugged him and said him that don't leave me alone, please, she mumbled that word, she thought it was dream and she has no knowledge about that she is really hugging her. Now what will be his reaction. Let's wait and see...

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it. Don't forgot to put your comments. Thanks for voters and readers for supporting this story.