Sonakshi's Sickness

Hi, friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for reading and voting the previous chapters. I know this the too late update but pardon me for not updating regularly. I will try to update soon.

Sonakshi is upset by his behavior. She wants to hurt him in the way he hurts her. So she just accepting the words which were said to him. She eagerly waits for her transfer.

Dev is quite happy about her decision that she will be with him forever. He knew that she was angry with him but later she will forgive him he thought. His heart is filled with happy feelings and something, not fear or some new feelings filled his empty heart. He is pleasant and his heart filled with peace and happiness.

He did with his office work and sleeping is calling him to sleep. Like there are no other days, he is sleeping happily, this happiness because of her decision and there are no more chances to separate him from his family.

She is upset by him and his behavior. Why he always said lies to me and cheat me, what I did with him? I never cheat him but he easily cheats me, I don't know what will happen in future. I lost my life, that's it. If I got transfer then what will be my upcoming steps, I don't know about anything. It is better to don't expect anything in my life.

He was sleeping peacefully, on the other hand, Sonakshi won't sleep and the sleep didn't come to her eyes, a lot of confusion only kept in her mind.

In morning, he wakes up earlier than her and he started to ready himself. Today is the most precious day for him, if the project is accepted successfully by her foreign clients then he will do his wishes in the future.

Sonakshi's woke up around 7.10 am. She is then shocked by seeing the time and ready herself. After he was ready to his office, he came to the hall to see her but she wasn't there, he went the kitchen, to search her. But she wasn't also there.

Then he goes to the guest room, she wasn't in the bed, suddenly the bathroom door was opened, she came from there. When she saw him, she was shocked and shouted him like that she saw a ghost.

Sonakshi waits, wait, it's only me, why are you shouting like this, he asked her. What are you doing here right now, she yelled at him. I get ready for my office, I searched for you but you aren't anything in the house, so I came here to see you, he replied her.

What the hell? Why are you searching for me? She asked him, I think, I will drop you in your office, that's why I searched you, he replied her.

Oh, ok thanks for your help, but please leave now because I can go by myself, she told him. It's ok Sonakshi, I don't have any problem with that, I can do it for you, he continued.

Dev please, just leave me, I need to change my dresses, how long I gonna talk with you like this, just get lost. At that moment, he realized that she is in her bath suits. He saw her from the top to bottom, he widens his mouth and said beautiful.

She looks at him and he was standing like a statue. She goes towards him and held his hands and get out from her room and closed the door, he was just admiring her beauty. Once he gets out from her room, he then realized that he was out of her room, Sonakshi, do you come with me or not? I am waiting for you, he told her.

She gets irritated and opened the door and told him that I am now busy, I will go by myself, I am really happy if you leave right now, she told him and closed the door.

He is also late to his office, it is better to don't argue with her, he left there and gets ready for his office.

Because of the sleepless night, she felt tired and sick. It's better to take rest instead of going office she thought. She then took the phone and called her friend Sanjay and told him about her absence on today.