Dev's Guilt

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter. Thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev held sonakshi's shoulders very tigthly. She is trying to removing from his arms but it's vain try for her. "Why are you coming into my life,  my biggest fault is marry you like a middle class family girl and where are you going today? Where were you roaming the whole day with whom?", he asked in anger tone. He is very close to her, sonakshi was feared to see him very close with an anger, she started crying because of his behavior.

Dev how many times i told you in the morning, i have a job and i were going to office today with crying voice. Don't start again drama here ok,he said. How could you know the places in Mumbai if you are new to this place ,don't lie ok if you have a boyfriend then why are you marrying me,he shouted again. Sonakshi was broken and asked him that "What is happen to you? Why are you always behave like this to me? If you aren't interested in this marriage then you would definitely call off our marriage, but why you couldn't do that? If you call off our marriage i would worry for only 2 or 3 months, because of your mistake only i would worry for my entire life".

Don't act like a "Sanskari girl" ok,first give the answer to my question, i have already told you that i went a job for today, she replied. Dev burst out into laughter oh how could you knew the places in Mumbai? he asked her. She gets irritated by his smile and told that i am also an educated ok, i got taxi and by using the google map i knew that i have reached a correct place,will you leave me now she asked him by controlling her tears. Wow sonakshi you and your lies, you  don't worry about your safety and you should started lie but i worry about you for the whole day that someone would kidnapped you or something wrong will happen to you, how could i console your and my parents if something happen wrong and i waste my whole day about thinking you and because of you i forget my meeting with foreign clients and i lose my project, get lost idiot, go and roam with your boyfriend, he leave her shoulders forcefully and left from the house.

Sonakshi felt her shoulders were pain and she cried. She never thought that her life will become a danger. She is cried but her shoulders were make a more pain to her she simply sat the ground and thought about her life. How can i sail my life with this cheap person, i really pity on myself. She wants to get out from his but there is no way to came out there, she slept on the floor by thinking about her future.

Dev on the other hand was very frustrated and he took his car and go the way without any destiny. His phone was rang, he took his phone. The foreign clients were called him they just before see his presentation and they cancel their tickets to make further steps and they accepted for the meeting for tomorrow. Dev was quiet relief and happy because he worked hardly to achieve this project and his works weren't ruin and he has believe that his project got approval tomorrow. If he got this approval then he got promotion and he got many other projects from the other foreigners also. He save a money and if he got promotion then he got more salary compared to the current salary, his salary will be increased to Rs.1,20,000/- per month. If he got this salary then he achieve his dream. What would be his dream, you guys where think about and give comments about your opinions. His dream will be described at last or some more chapters after.

He thought about his upcoming successful dream and the phone were wrong. He took the phone and the display shows "Maa", he smiley attend the call and told her excitedly, ma you know something i got a new project from foreign clients and i got promotion very quickly. Ishwari was happy when her son was happily spoke to her, she congratulates him and told him you know because of bahu came to your life, you get very successful achievements and i want that my son and daughter-in-law together get all happiness she blessed them. He just irked by her speech and told her mom because of my hard work only i get this project not because of your daughter-in-law. Ishwar replied him, Arey baba ok i accept you but the time she came to your life you will get more happiness and asked "Where is sonakshi?, i want to talk to her, her phone was not reachable, where is she?" He has no answer on her question but he want to answer her question. 

He replied ma actually she was slept. The time was 7.30pm,she asked why she slept quickly today and she replied him, oh he goes to the office today that's why she felt tired and slept very quickly Ishwari finished ok dev beta can i say you something?" Hann ma bolo, he replied. Sonakshi was very good and kind girl, i never saw a girl like her, her way of respecting elders, her small tone voice, her innocent and her peaceful face, she looks like a goddess, i want to told you that don't make her cry, make her happy always, don't left her alone for any situation, ishwari finished.  He felt guilt inside him when she talks about sonakshi, he was silent. Dev why are you silent? she asked. Haan ok mom i make her happy and he cuts the call.

 He thought about her and gets irritated by his behavior and he behaves like a rude to her. It's my fault only she many times told me that she went to the job today but i can't hear her words and he felt bad for her and he hits hand on car steering. He reverse the car to go back to home and he wants to say sorry to her. He reached his apartment, his apartment was partially opened, he went to the house he saw that she slept on the ground. 

He goes near to her and sat beside her, he just saw her beautiful sleeping. Her teary sleeping eyes and her innocent face, he was mesmerized by her beauty and he wipe her tears from her cheeks she get disturbed and she slept by holding his hand. He is trying to remove his hand from her but he don't want to disturb her sleeping. "I am sorry Sonakshi, i really hurt today you a lot", he told her by sliding her hair from her for head. She turned around and slept on other side, he really feel guilt and bad for her, mom always told correctly you are innocent sonakshi he said to himself. But his mind is controlled his heart, what is this Dev? Do you want to fall in love with her? Don't give a place to emotions otherwise you would lose your family, he controlled himself. But "How many days his mind control his heart? He will fall in love with her or not? Or he would succeed his plan?What happens to their fate only god knows." Lets wait and see....

That is the end of the chapter friends. I hope you will like it. I wait for your comments on Dev's dream and about this chapters. Thanks for the readers. If it possible i will update the next chapter on tomorrow otherwise i will update it on Saturday.