Fear of losing you

Why she wants to leave me and why I am being so worried and restless for losing her, am I in love with her, he asked to himself.

No, definitely no, I don't love her. She is my best and trustable friend. My priority for her is next to my family, she is a most important person in my life. I love my family and maybe I like her and I like the surroundings of me with her. I have spent good times with her. I don't know, I am in love with her or not but I don't want to lose any one of my family members like the way I don't want to lose her.

Loving her is difficult for me; love makes me a weak person. I won't love her, love distracts me from my path, I can't able to take my decision and I will be most dependent on her and behaves like a normal couple, love life is very boring and life is so happy when we are single, don't need to pamper a person 24hrs and don't need to give compliments for them daily, I don't love her, he said to himself.

Dev, what if you love her, his inner soul raised the question. She is a nice person, she did the biggest mistake is marrying an idiot like you his inner thoughts argued with him.

I don't want to leave my best friend from my life. Wait Dev, in which world best friends were kissed and on the lips, his soul argued against him.

Why not, he replied.

What do you mean why not Dev? Why did you kiss her and why didn't she reciprocate it?

Maybe it happens accidentally, he tries to console himself.

Accidentally means, you did kiss her one time only, you kissed her many times and you are now saying, it was just an accident, wow very smart Dev, did you even kiss your some best friend other than Sonakshi?

No, obviously no, how could I kiss someone, I am not like that person, she is my wife, so I took my priority, he replied to his inner soul.

Oh, seriously Dev, by the way, congratulations, you could accept her as a wife and not a friend now, I hope you will definitely accept your love for her soon, his inner soul greeted him.

No way, get lost, he shouted; hearing his sound, his one of the team member opened the door.

Are you ok sir? Is there any problem?

Nothing, I am fine, he smiled at his team member and he left.

Think wisely, before the things get worst, you have time now, are you ready to lose her in your life, his inner soul asked and hides from him.

Oh no, I don't know I am in love with her or not. What could I do now? Yeah, I am pretty sure that I don't wanna lose her but we don't have any other options too, he cursed himself for his own destiny.

Sonakshi had some thoughts in her mind and she searched about the Surrogacy method first time on the internet.

She gets shocked by reading those articles. Surrogacy method is one of the painful methods, the condition may be worse than the natural method.

There is a possibility of a stillborn child or the child with disorders would born, her eyes widened in shock when she read about the article thoroughly.

What the hell he is thinking? Is he does care about me before goes to the surrogacy method? The amount of pain undergoes this treatment can't be explainable, he is a man and he thinks he can do anything, I want to teach him a good lesson, she thought herself.

I have a lot of works to do in office now, so don't wait for me to pick up from here, I have my dinner in the canteen, you have it on your own, I will come around 8 or 9 PM, and don't call me after seeing this message, bye Dev, she texted him.