"I Hate You, Sonakshi"

Hi friends welcome to this new chapter thanks for voting and reading the previous chapters.

Dev and Sonakshi both of them had their dinners and he told her there is a guest room on the opposite of my living room you can stay there. She replied him not necessary i can stay in this hall. I don't your pampering or somewhat please don't behave like this i know what i need, i can handle myself, he irritated by her reply. She asked is there any extra bed sheet here he thought that he want to give back her so he turned his face to her and saw her reddish eyes then he shut his mouth without scolding and nodded yes. He give a duvet to her, sonakshi was sleeping in the floor instead of sofa. He told her there is no need for drama again she is so tired and it's better to be a deaf instead of answering his question she looked him angrily and covers the duvet upto her face and started sleeping. He was irked by her behavior and also felt guilt inside him because of only him she sleep in the floor but he left. Sonakshi wasn't comfortable when she was sleeping in the sofa because the whole bed isn't any for her in her home, she will fell down sometimes when she was sleeping in the bed so it's better to sleep in the floor she thought and she slept on the floor.

A vain place is filled in her heart she started thinking herself and gave promises to ishwari, she exclaimed that she can't live with him for a day how can i live with the whole life with him she felt poor on herself and she become sad. Suddenly her inner thought don't give back sona it's just a small problem compared to Akshaya's di life you will be better, don't be sad be positive ignore him and his words. If you started avoid him then he never torturing you like this, she told herself a positive thoughts that's give some spirit to her and she started sleeping.

The time was 12:30,Dev weren't sleeping he feel bad for her and thought about her if she is good or bad. I don't know about her and he felt pity on her but his mind control his heart she  must be acting that's why she can get the place of you don't be mad Dev, you don't want to move on from your plan be careful about her if you accepted her then you can lose your family don't be a brainless person and he scolded himself and he make a plight that he want to avoid her all the situation don't see her or talk to her and he started sleeping.

In early morning, Sonakshi woken up early because she has an attitude of woke up at 5.30 from school days so she woken as her regular time and she goes to bathing. Dev was woken at 8.30am and he has late on his office. Sonakshi was think about that if she want to cook for both of them or only herself. She thought that yesterday he arrange a dinner from hotel so it's better to make a breakfast for both of them. Sonakshi prepare food for both of them and arrange the food on the dinning table. Dev were come very fastly from his room, she called him and said that i have arranged you for breakfast. He was already woken late because of last night thinking about her and here she was irritated him to eat the breakfast. He angrily looked her and started shouting by holding her shoulders tightly,"Listen to you, do your work silently enjoy this luxurious life for two years and don't expect anything from me i am not like a person to fall on you, don't make a drama for a good girl or wife and i want to say to one thing that I Hate You" by looking at her eyes. Sonakshi eyes were full of tears, she doesn't know that why she was crying and she want to give him again but that tears doesn't make her to think about more or talk more to him.

He saw her crying eyes and remove her shoulders and said sorry to her and left. She was barely looking at the way he was going and sat on the chair and her crying wasn't controlled by her she don't why she was crying like a baby but he hurts her more than the others. She felt pathetic for herself no one here to console her, she console herself and thought about her home really she would be treated as princess in her home. If mom scolding me then dad scold her and if there is any fight between her and her brother their parents were scolding her brother only even she made a mistake and her brother not worry about that their parents support her sister. Her brother were worried when their parents were scold her and he consoles her and scold their parents. She missed their family and hatred Dev very much and she make a decision that she never talk not talk she never want to saw him.

 Sonakshi got transferred to her Mumbai branch company and the work will started in a week but she better to go work for tomorrow. Dev on other hand was worried and taunt himself and make a decision that he never scold her and he reached his office. In his office Dev's team members were excited to see him because he has to join his work after a week but he come before a week, Dev gets embraced by their looks and they were started congratulating him. They started kidding on him and someone is asked are you come Mumbai with wife or alone? He replied with his wife so they started kidding oh you want to spend time with wife alone so you come Mumbai very quickly, Ok we can understand then the crowd started giggling. These people were asking a party for his marriage but he was irritated and avoid them but they never stopped to asking him and he accepted that he gave party on coming Sunday. Dev is a project manager and said that do your work we have to complete our target then the crowd left him he goes to his cabin and he thought about her teary eyes. He exclaimed himself that "why i always think about her!" but his mind is his boss and started to blackmailing him and he concentrated on his work.

Sonakshi felt bad and she took a phone and call their parents. Her mom's first question is  "Are you eat sona?" She replied her i miss you so much ma by controlling her tears. Kannika also said that i miss you so much sona and they started talking. Sonakshi felt quite relief when she chatted with her parents and goes to eat some foods. Ishwari was also called her and she chat with his parents and sisters. She felt good and make a phone call on her Mumbai branch and she told them that she will joined her job from tomorrow. She felt better than the morning and she wants to go somewhere outing to change her mind from the morning incidents. She console herself and it's new place to her and she doesn't know where to go so it is better to stay in home. She want to arrange her things but she don't have a place to arrange and she scolded herself when she avoid the guest room gave by him, she had no idea what to do and she felt her head was looking like a rock it is better to sleep. She slept on the floor without knowing the time and she doesn't know that someone is scooped in his arms.

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you like it guys, ignore mistakes. Please comment your opinion guys. If it is possible i will update it on daily. Thanks for the readers and voters.