His new Name

Why are you avoiding me Sonakshi?

You understand me wrong, she replied to him.

No, it's not like that, I know you are avoiding me from the morning. I hope you didn't bother about the last night, he said to her.

What do you mean Dev?

You know what I mean Sonakshi, he smirked at her.

She stared at him angrily and turned to the other side and notices the road.

Hokum he roared to get her concentration on him. But she doesn't have any courage to look at him and she is searching for the answer for Sanjay questions.

Sonakshi, he called her.

Dev, please, I am already late and I have an important meeting today, so don't try to disturb me and make a fight with you and one more important thing don't dare to touch me, I feel really bad when you are touching me and kissing me, all these things are remembering about that hotel night incidents only, so please stay away from me, that's better for both of us, she talked him continuously without looking at his face.

He pushed the sudden break when hearing about her words. I am sorry, my intention isn't to touch you and moreover you know about me right, please sorry Sonakshi, I hope you don't understand me wrong, he felt bad and guilt at the same time, she was silent when he was talked to her. He then started to drive his car.

He stopped when they reached her office. She steps out from the car, he also stepped out from the car and called her by her name. She turned towards him.

He walked towards her. Sonakshi, I am sorry, he said by putting her hands over him. She looked at her hands and looked at him angrily. Why are you behaving like this Sonakshi? I am your husband ok sorry, not your husband but I am your good friend, I am not touching you with any bad intentions and then there is no need to angry at me Sonakshi, don't be angry at me please, if you are angry at me then my day isn't well, please I am sorry.

She thinks about how he used to hate her in the earlier days and now my angry face makes him sad, wow, great Dev Dixit. You know something you are started to fell for me and you are never gonna to accept this truth, if you are realized and accepted your feelings then you would leave me definitely, Dev, I knew it.

I applied for the transfer because of your mad and rude behaviour and now I am accepting this transfer to avoid the feeling between us. I am sorry but I am going to left you soon, she thought.

He smacks at her eyes. Sonakshi are you ok? I am talking to you and you are seriously thinking about something, do you forgive me?

We will talk about this later dev, I need to go, she ready to leave him. Sonakshi, he followed her. Dev, don't follow me like this, what others think if you follow behind me? Ok, tell me one thing, you will forgive me then I won't follow you otherwise I will always join your office.

Seriously, you are a zyth person in this world. You will always do and achieve whatever you want and you are asking me sorry in an ordered way and expecting me that I will forgive you, she shouted at him.

I never asked sorry before anyone, because I am a perfect person and I didn't interfere or torture anyone like you before, so please forgive me, he made a puppy face.

She stared at him angrily but suddenly his puppy face made her laugh. Wow, it's great, finally you are smiled and this made my day, thank you so much, I hope you forgive me and by the way, I have an important meeting today, I am already late, so bye Sonakshi, take care, we will meet at the evening.

I can't able to understand what is going on my life. If he follows me like this and behaves with me friendly, I will definitely fall for him in one day. Oh god! I am happy if that situation doesn't happen.