Truth hurts

We could have adopted a child for us from the child home and we will be the parents for that child and we don't want to be divorced, we will live as friends lifelong, she replied him.

What, he shocked at her other option.

Why have you been looking shocked?

Why do we need to go for adoption?

What is the need for the surrogacy then?

Sonakshi, you know why I have to go for the child by the artificial method; don't ask me the reason again.

Fine Dev, then I won't be the mother of your child and we will get a divorce.

If you want us together then we have to adopt the child and I will be with you forever but if you are strong on your decision then I am sorry, I had no other options, we will have been separated.

Why are you torturing me?

Why couldn't you be the mother of my child?

We are married. I want to ask you one thing Dev.

Hmm, she hummed and started to discuss the thought which raised her mind.

We can do like this, you have your child by the surrogacy treatment with someone else and in a similar way I have the child with someone egg's in my womb, I mean by surrogacy method, then after having our own child, will you allow me to be with you as your wife, she asked him.

What the stupid thing it is, he angered at her.

Chill Dev, chill. Why are you yelling at me? I am just saying this to you for the first time but you are torturing me from the day we are married. I am just showing you that how you tortured me.

Sonakshi, you and I have different reasons. You are checking my patience. You know, I have a kind reason behind that but you are doing with this your own ego and your ego hurts you.

Just stop it Dev. Oh, thanks for your kind information. Your ego is hurting you Dev when I talked about how you treated me.

He is controlling his anger, Sonakshi, stop, don't cross your limits, it's enough.

What enough Dev? Why you aren't accepting this adoption, she asked him very angrily.

Sonakshi, listen to me that child won't be my child and moreover my parents never going to agree with these adoptions.

Oh, it won't be your child then how this surrogated child would be my child and how could you believe that my parents also would agree with this decision and you have to do these all the things by hiding the truth, she asked him by hooking his collar escaping the tears from her eyes.

She is correct; she tried to explain my faults in all the way but my heart never going to accept the truth. I am sorry, he whispered.

Sorry, for what Dev, she removed his collar. Ok fine, then, I will give time to you till my brother's marriage; choose wisely, if you aren't ready for the adoption then we will apply for the divorce and will reveal the reason behind it. That reason would be hurt our family but we want to do this for the better life of us, she said to him in a broken heart.

Are you sure about this decision, he asked her.

I have a hope that you will change your decision otherwise we have to choose it for our family's sake, she replied to him. Anyways, I have booked the ticket this Saturday to Delhi; I have taken the leave for a week for my brother's marriage.

I will go to Delhi this weekend and I hope you will attend his marriage, she asked him.

Hmm, yeah, I will come by next Friday. Ok fine then, good night Dev, she replied and left that place.