Dev's Evil Plan

Hi friends, welcome to this new chapter. I hope you enjoying it. Before starting to this chapter i want say thanks to you guys who are all readers and voters. This fan fiction got 792nd rank in fan fiction within a week because of your support only guys and i didn't think about the huge response from you guys. Once again thank you for this support friends.

Let us began this chapter. After Devakshi's marriage, Dev and Sonakshi goes to Dixit mansion. In that house sonakshi's grahapavesh was takes place. Ishwari and Akshaya welcomes sonakshi with full of delightful. Ishwari press a kiss on her forehead and welcomes her as a daughter not as a daughter-in-law. Sonakshi was hugged ishwari. Ravi and Ishwari gave a gift to her. 

After their grahapravesh was happened sonakshi goes to Dev's room with full of excitement and happiness. She began to start a new life with her lovable husband this think gave her feel more happiness. When she was entered in his room, he was in wash room, she was in blush on herself that how she talk to her husband. She thought that he came to her and he said that you'r looking so beautiful today and the most beautiful bride only you'r in the world and sorry for not saying or speaking to you before marriage. I know not only your look you heart was also beautiful like you. I think my life best thing is none other than the marriage with you. She stopped and said to him no, i am the luckiest person to have a person like you because, she started saying and suddenly he close the topic by pressing a kiss to her lips ans she blushed on herself and suddenly she realized that the opening sound of the door and then she came from her imagine.

When Dev comes out of from washroom he saw her and she is smiled on herself. He came close to her and asked what happened to you? are you okay? she nodded yes. She don't know what to speak him because this is the first time she looks him close to her. He thought wrongly, that she is smiling because she will live a luxurious life in this house forever. This thought makes him irritating and he hate why all girls only need money? Whatever she will become a great person for her agreement.

He asked sonakshi do you love me? For his sudden query, she suddenly don't know what to say and she knows that answer because she definitely love with him and she don't has courage to see his eyes and say "I Love You Dev". He again asked tell me sonakshi by make to see her eyes into his eyes and she nodded yes. He laughed for her answer and she was in confusion! why are you smiling Dev? Then what can i do you'r answer makes me laugh don't lie to me. What I'm not lying why are you talking this way she asked him that he loves her? He again burst a smile for the question from her. Love? Do you think i am in love with you, she was in confused state and again continued I'm in love with the middle class girl like she can anything do for money. She was shocked what are you saying Dev? then why are you marrying me? I want ask this question to you, why are you marrying, you marry me because you want to live a luxurious life forever, so you are accepting me for this marriage with me and you definitely broken up with your boyfriend for marrying me and he is now became an insane by thinking about you and he is ready to sacrifice his life for you. She yelled at her "Stop it Dev". He again continued why i want to stop, because you'r anger on the truth. This truth makes a bitterness for you. She wasn't understand him what he's saying ,why he's saying. She ask him, first tell what do you expect  from me? Dev told her, What a magic i want to ask all these question to you but you asked me again?Sonakshi said Dev, first clear me a thing if you are playing with me i can't understand your words. Why i want to play with you i seriously asked to you how much money you need? She suddenly shocked what are you saying? you don't understand me how much money you needed for leave my life. What are you saying Dev? I can't understand your word. Oh sonakshi i know you are only marry me for a money. She said to her, no i'm not marry you for a money and i am not a type of this girl Dev with a cry on her face. Wow don't pretend me in front of me i know what the girls want. She wiped her tears and asked him then why are you marrying me? He smirked on her and told her i marry you because of my parents. 

She asked him are you in love with some other girl? then why are you marrying me? If your'e not interested on me then why are you spoiling my life she shook his shirt collar. He relieve her hand from his collar and shout at her i am not an insane to love a girl or mad on her. She totally confused and asked what you want Dev? i really don't know what is your need and she cried. 

He started saying, i marry you because of my parents. They want to see their grandchildren, so that's why forced them to marry you and i don't have any intention to marry you. I know the only thing is you are from middle class family and if i gave money you will definitely leave my life that's why accepting to marry you. She was in full of shock and hatred him because she doesn't respect a money minded man but here he blame her as a money minded middle class girl. In her whole life she didn't hear any words like this but he hurted her so much, which any other persons not hurted her life this like him. She asked her then what's you'r planning for the whole life. Wow sonakshi you came to the point directly and chuckled on his face, she get irritated when he chuckled.

Well sonakshi, my parent's were want grandchildren's but i don't want that by making the relationship with you and a child from you. I want to live with my family happily for my entire life and i want to take care of my sister, if you'r in my life then you will definitely separate my family from me. So he started but he interrupted so you  want a child with you'r ex-girlfriend or lover or you'r a rich man and you are in a relationship with many other girls and your parents were not agreed you that's why you marry me right Dev? He shouted sonakshi, first understand the thing i don't want to like this relationship with girls because my sister won't live this life and i take a decision that i don't want also live this life. she asked him then? I want to fulfill my parents wish but she asked how? He replied her i don't  like this physical relationship but i make a child from the artificial surrogation method. If you said okay to this then we will go for America after four  or five months and i know the Doctor on there he will help us and after the child born you will be with him/her around one year then we will get divorced and i gave you a money whatever you want.

She was full of shocking when he was finished and she don't have any words to say. She shook his collar and asked her why are you not doing this before marriage if you'r told this before marriage then i won't accept to marry you and cried on his shoulder. He took her away from his shoulder don't be a pretend you will live a luxurious life after our separation i will gave a money for you. She asked you'r parents were involved with this issue he replied her if they are involved then there is no need for this marriage and he warned her you don't want o say anything to his parents. He asked her are you okay with this deal? she shocked and replied him no. Then he shrugged and he said to her then okay i have another options. He said to her and shocked for his the next option.

That is the end of the chapter guys. I hope you'r liked it. Friends you also think that other option and gave your opinion on the comment section guys. Thanks for the readers and voters for supporting this story.
I will update the next part on tomorrow or Monday.