Family Meet

Hi friends, welcome to this new chapter thanks for reading and voting for the previous chapters.

Dev's parents started to search for a girl without informing him. Because whenever they ask for him to get married he just ignores the topic.

They tried asking him if he likes any girl but he always says a no. On the other hand, Sonakshi's parents also started to search for her alliance.

Dev's father Ravi Dixit and Sonakshi's father Siva were childhood friends. Both of them studied in Delhi Government School. After their schooling also they were still in contact but after their marriage, they didn't get any time to meet each other. Because Ravi was going to foreign for his business. Both of them had given their family details to a marriage broker and the marriage broker gave Sonakshi's details to Dev's parents and Dev's details to Sonakshi's parents. Both of them liked DEVAKSHI's pair and they were ready for the next step I.e meeting. Dev's parents didn't worry about their status. Though they are rich they never expected to find one. They just wanted to find a beautiful and lovable partner for their son. Because he doesn't want or ask anything from his parents, whatever they gave to him he accepted happily. Sonakshi's family people were confused about how Dev's family was rich and still they accepted to meet their family.

Dev's family came to meet Sonakshi. When Ravi and Siva saw each other they happily hugged each other. Because after a long time they met each other so they happily hugged and shared sweets. Both the family members were confused for their sudden reaction, then Ravi and Siva explained their childhood friendship.

After their explanation, Ravi accepted this alliance without seeing the bride. Siva is also happy that his daughter's future will be safe and she would be cared for by the beautiful family. As a form of respect, Sonakshi came in front of them with a smile and gave coffee to them. Ishwari loved Sonakshi at first sight itself. Ishwari thinks that Sonakshi is lovable, pleasant and a beautiful soul. She also thinks that Sonakshi will definitely handle her family and after her life, she will take care of Akshaya too.

Dev's family apologized to Sonakshi's family since Dev didn't come for their first meeting. After their meeting, they fixed a date for DEVAKSHI's marriage which is after two months without informing Dev. Both the family were happy and Ravi and Ishwari went to their home. They didn't inform to Dev, they know that when they inform Dev he will definitely ruin this alliance. On the first time, Dev's family had fixed his engagement to a girl but he called the girl's parents and asked them to stop the engagement and he said many lies to ruin this engagement. Their parents were very angry with them and when they asked him why he was ruining his life? He simply said that he hates marriage, he wants to be single throughout his life. His parents were shocked by the words he said... After this engagement, he got a transfer to Mumbai. He can't see his family for six months. He will come to Delhi for his vacation to see his family. In that vacation, they fix a marriage date for them.

Sonakshi's family was very happy since the wedding dates were fixed. But Sonakshi was quite unhappy about her marriage. She questioned herself why she was not happy about her own wedding? There was no answer. Since her childhood, there was never a day where she was away from her family. She thinks that after the marriage she will completely miss her family. She would shift to Mumbai and she will leave her favourite native place, home and her family. This thought broke her heart. She wants to change her thought and want to think about Dev's family. His parents are very lovable and affectionate but what about Dev she hasn't even met him, she doesn't know about him very much. Is this Dev a right person to marry her? Will she live a peaceful life with him? She thinks a lot about Dev and she is blushing thinking about their romantic moments. She believes in a fairy tale and she believes that Dev will complete her fairy tale. But what plan the fate has only the god knows we will watch it wait and see.

This is the end of the chapter. Please give youropinion on comment section guys. Thanks for reading.