💙♥️Eddsworld // Oneshots💜💚

By cheapsheep14

Smut, sad stuff and separate works!! More

Heeeey // A/N
Neko Tom(TomTord&MattEdd)
Fusion (TomTord)
Breaking The Fourth Wall
Into Dreams ~ Edd
Matts Opinion About SOCKS
Waah? // A/N
Yandere Tord (TomTord) (part 1)
Yandere Tord (TomTord) (part 2)
Yandere Tord (TomTord) (part 3/smut)
Yandere Tord (TomTord) (part 4) (final)
The Day I Lost You (MattEdd)
Empty Apologies
Empty Apologies (part 2)
Tord's Noice Toosh (TomTord)
Their Dance (TomTord)
Werewolf Tom (TomTord)(part 1)
Werewolf Tom(TomTord)(part 2)
Haunting
Gay Birthday Sex! (TomTord)(smut)
I'm Dumb // A/N
Wish You Were Here
I'll never see her again (Patryck)
Easter Egg?? // A/N
"He loves you, idiot!" (MattEdd)
Oh nuuuu (derp chap.) (smut)
The Downside (Neko Tom) (TomTord)
Just Fuck Buddies (TomTord) (part 1) (smut)
Just Fuck Buddies (TomTord) (part 2)
Just Fuck Buddies (TomTord) (part 3)
Just Fuck Buddies (TomTord) (part 4) (smut)
hahaaaaaaaa // A/N
whooooooo // A/N
My Monster (part 1) (TomTord)
My Monster (part 2) (TomTord)
My Monster (part 3) (TomTord)
I'm Aware // A/N
My Favorite Eddsworld Animatics & Flipnotes // A/N
Who Knows?? (real & derp chap.)
💚 // A/N
A Night Out Dancing (part 1) (MattEdd&TomTord)
A Night Out Dancing (part 2) (MattEdd) (smut)
A Night Out Dancing (part 3) (TomTord) (smut)
THE FUCK IS THIS?? // A/N
His Unspoken Words // A/N
The Girls!// A/N
Hey there, Sexy! (Tori) (TamTori)
Mmmmm Fork! (TordFork)
Tordle??? 🐢 (derp. chap?)
Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 1)
Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 3)
Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 4)
Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 5) (finale)
Sick Day (TomTord)
Old Requests! Finally! // A/N
Make Me Feel Better (TomEdd)
Tom and Tord fights over me?(X-Reader)
Wet Norwegian?! ooOOo~ (TomTord)(Smut)
I Can Only Dream (TomTord)
Merry Christmas, Tom!! (part 1) (some smut) (TomTord & MattEdd)
Pop Rocks (TomTord/fluff)
Hot Babe!! (TomTori/TomTord)
Yogurt (TomTord) (+A//N)

Sailor Tom x Siren Tord (part 2)

1.2K 42 40
By cheapsheep14

Tom's Pov

On the S.S Ringo.

"Hey ,Edd. Remind me again why you named the ship after your cat?" I called out to him at the wheel. 

"Because he's the greatest cat ever. It's pretty obvious that my precious Ringo is the perfect name for out ship~"

"We shall cherish the kitty!!" Matt proclaimed, popping out behind Edd.

"Yeah, yeah...but our next ship should be named Susan."I suggested. If we even get a second ship. I'm not too sure how our plans on being sailors will turn out, money wise, but I'm hopeful. 

"And then the third: Matt!"

"Sure."

Hours past by, and honestly, I was getting kind of bored. When there's no enemies approaching, I'm stuck on stand by. And we had no issues at all since we left. Matt is in the birds nest, on the look out, but since nothing showed up for a while, he transitioned into looking in the mirror instead. Not surprising. That's a very Matt thing to do. Him and his narcissistic ways.

It's not night yet, so it's too early to get drunk. That, and I don't feel like it. It's also the first day being out in these waters. Getting drunk just because I'm bored would be pretty embarrassing.

But Edd, is very determined. He's controlling the ship. Also, looking at the map and compass every now and then to check if we're going in the right direction. He said that in the beginning, it will be quite boring, but later, we will hit obstacles, and other dangers. That's the real thrill in this adventure. 

Now, it's around 6 in the evening, almost sunset. Everyone's hungry and bored, so we might as well cook the meal together.

I'm not much of a cook at all, so I performed simple tasks. Matt learned a few things from Edd in the past, so those two are doing the real work.

I boiled angel hair pasta. Not whole wheat because that's crap. The whole process is boring as all hell. You wait for the water to boil. Then you put the pasta in. And then you wait. Stirring occasionally. I kept spacing out. My mind is in a different place....

While I was in lala land, Matt and Edd were making meatballs! Matt kept wining that the raw beef was too cold. Since they were mixing the spices together with their hands. They also made homemade tomato sauce. Making a little mess, also, Matt got a boo boo. He's not the best cutter in the world. He knew he was terrible, and wanted to get better like Edd. Matt even compared him to Princess Tiana from disney. That's how great of a cook Edd is. More specifically, chopping and mincing.

So once we all sat down for dinner. Spaghetti and meatballs! Edd and Matt went on about cooking. What just happened, and tips for Matt in the future. They tried to include me, but they kept going on rants, but I don't mind...

My eyes wondered around the area. Not that there's much to look at, besides the water and what's on the ship. But...to keep me entertained. I kept asking "what if". 

"What if" this barrel of food fell off the ship? Well, then there will be a major decrease in food supply. Shortening our time out here, to acquire the treasure. Also increasing the possibility of running out of food before we even get there.
I should probably secure all those barrels with bungee chords just to make sure.

"What if" Edd gets sick? Then he'll be unable to stir the ship. So Matt and I will have to learn how to stir the ship as well to fill in his absence.  Also, knowing how to cook chicken soup and other comforting meals would also be helpful. So that'll be something to do in our down time.

"What if"........I jump off the ship? 

Edd and Matt would be terribly sad. 

Not only that, but they would be in danger. They don't know how to control the defenses so if any threat approaches, they're doomed. 

Killing myself would be killing them too. The only two people who ever really cared for me in this world would die because of me.

Thinking negatively like that doesn't really help at all with what I'm going through. My emptiness. But my mind can't help but wonder the possibles of what might happen.

It could be grand. A disaster. Miracles or just nothing at all. Things could get better, or continue to crumble.

There's something I'm missing. An object, a certain passion, or person that's supposed to fill my other half. It could be a best friend, like Matt and Edd. Those two are inseparable. I'm surprised myself that they're not gay. Or at least they never told me.

Similar to that, it could be a partner I'm missing. I might've spoke about how I don't care about their gender, I think I might've forgotten. But I'm not big with being social, and personality matters most.

Though, I am that kind of guy who's like "OOhoh, (to me) they're attractive, I should talk to them and see how things go." Looks may start relationships, but could never keep them going. That's where personality comes in.

It's very possible I have a person missing from my life. It's just a shame that the person is in a sea of over 7 billion people....

"Tom?"

"Yeah, Matt?"

"Edd wants to speak with you. He's at the wheel and we finished our meal."

"Okay, thanks bud." I wonder what he wanted to talk about. I told him about my issues before, so I don't see why he would question about it now. Making my way up to the captains deck, I waited for him to speak.

"Tom..." He started as he secured the ship in a constant direction for the night. He turned to me. "Are you alright? I mean....are you worse than before? I noticed at the table you spaced out the whole time. And I'm aware it has been quite boring..."

"I'm fine. I've...just been thinking a lot, to keep me occupied."

"Is it...bad?"

".......yes and no." His expression grew more sympathetic, "I have been feeling more distant lately, not sure why.....but I thank you for worrying."

"I want to help. But..-"

"Edd." I took him by the shoulders, so hopefully he can understand better, "You've done more than you know. You're an amazing person and friend for all that you've done for me. If it weren't for you, I have no clue where I'll be." He began to tear up at my words.

"Thanks, Tom....I'm glad to be of help..." Just before I left, Edd spoke once more, "If you want to talk about it, I'm here. I know you feel alone, but just so you know, we care." I answered with a smile. Leaving.

It's time to get some shut-eye. Edd and Matt are in their hammocks further down into the ship. I'm still up here, gazing upon the starry night sky, with calm waters. The moon reflection upon the ocean looked so beautiful. Right now, I'm truly alone.

In the distance, I could see a few large boulders poking out of the water. Not really land, and we're not heading straight for it, so we're okay. There seems to be a figure sitting on the rocks. I squinted my non existence eyes to try and see better.

It's a man. His golden honey brown hair is shaped into two horns. His skin is somewhat of a tan and his clothes were ragged and torn. The man's attention wasn't towards me, he seemed distracted with something else. As the ship drew closer, I began to hear faint singing. That's increasing the closer the ship got to the mysterious person. 

Once they were close enough, I took a good look at them. At this time, he also noticed me as well. 

He had one sharp tooth hanging out, from his resting expression. His eyes looked into mine with curiosity. Examining him, he looks to be Norwegian, and around my age. Or at least a young adult. Soon enough, the ship past the guy. I kept looking until he vanished. 

Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't call for help. He looked stranded on those boulders. With his attire and filthiness. I was silent, too. I would've asked him if he needed help, but I was too in shock myself.

The guy looked.....attractive. He also had a beautiful singing voice. It may be because I've been thinking a lot lately about my loneliness. Or....he could be a hallucination. He may be fake...

There's no way a guy like that can exist.

-

Some of you may not know the lore of sirens, and those who do know about them may think I'm getting it wrong. Or they already have an idea on how the story would play out.

Just so everyone can experience the story the same way, I changed up the lore a little bit. My version of Sirens, so that the people who do know about them can also be surprised with the ending. 

I'll also explain my lore after everything is written so you can piece it all together.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 504 19
Keeping this up cause why not Not revising any of this _________________________ Cover Art by: me Warning: BxB No Smut (Sorry) Gayness and A lot of s...
200K 2.8K 23
~ bxb oneshots of NCT (mainly smut) ~ I mainly do the ships I ship but I take requests ~ Just for fun Warning: offensive topics may be mentioned Hope...
152K 1.9K 27
stop requesting you fucks it says the book is over
782 6 23
These are my first story's ,these will be cringe.. Ships in these stories WARNING!! THERE WILL BE SWEARING!! top: bottom: To...