Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Thirty Two

72.6K 2.4K 280
By melissalynn88

Judd murmured. His eyes then went back to Steven's. “The birth control? She was taking it.” 

“Being Alpha, it's made it ineffective. If your wolf wanted her pregnant, it would happen whether you fought him off or not. Your wolf is strong, his determination to impregnate his mate and the Luna is what made this happen.”

Judd gave me a smirk. “So really, her birth control was just a prick in the arm and a waste of time.”

“Yes. You could say that,” Steven laughed. “Even wearing a condom would have probably resulted in it being torn.”

“Hmm, so what about the other things? Biting? And hearing thoughts? How does that play into it?” Judd asked, glancing down at me again, this time looking at me proudly.

I kept utterly silent. Trying to let my mind register what was being said.

“The marking, when you mated and marked her. It would have happened instantly from what you’ve already told me, therefore her biting back was a sign that the next alpha had been created,” Steven rubbed his temples. “This all makes sense, if the Luna had been able to talk to you, via thoughts and craved to bite you. Her ability to do certain things that she hadn't before, such as the extra possessiveness, senses, smelling all stronger. It's the power of the future Alpha growing inside her.”

“What about her fighting another wolf? Outrunning him? She killed Michael, how could that happen?” Judd asked, looking confused as ever. “He was a strong wolf.”

“Elle isn't a wolf but she's being given all the strength of one, the future Alpha is going to be strong and powerful, he's protecting his mother and the Luna from any harm that comes her way,” Steven responded. “When she is protecting her Alpha Mate, your son is also protecting you. She’s always been one to stand up and defend your honour. As with you, you are a dominant and strong Alpha. Your son, will have your strength and leadership along with the Luna’s ability to protect those she loves most. You've both created a protector, a natural born leader. He will make for a fantastic Alpha when the time comes.”

“So, I'm pregnant?” I asked, finally needing to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

“Yes, you are pregnant Elle,” Judd said, smiling. “You're pregnant with my pup, our son.”

“Pup? You mean wolf?” My breathing started to pick up and I tried sitting up, Judd held me down and tried to get me to relax.

“It's safe for you to take her home, she needs to take it easy,” Steven said, slightly warning him that I wasn't to be overwhelmed with anything.

“She won't be doing a thing. She is pregnant. Keep this between us, for now. We will make an official announcement when Elle is feeling up to it. I do not want others to know their Luna is with child,” Judd said with authority.

“Yes of course Alpha,” Steven said, nodding in agreement.

“Wait,” I said, confused. “How do you know for sure that I am pregnant? And how far along would I be?”

“Elle, I can hear our son's heart beating. I can smell your pregnancy, now that I know that's what's been driving me crazy this past week. If our son were conceived when we mated, which i think there is a high chance he were. You're a few weeks along.”

I shook my head confused ever more. “But you’ve been sniffing my stomach since we’ve been trying to get pregnant. Why haven’t you heard anything or smelt him?”

“True,” Judd sat back slightly, frowning. “Why is that?”

Before his hopes were completely diminished. Steven broke out into a grin, “Alpha, your mate is human. You would have been trying to smell something completely different. Her being sick and fainting was due to pregnancy symptoms, the baby’s heartbeat is only big enough to now pick up.”

Well that explained a heck of a lot.

Judd, helping me sit upright made me wait a moment to make sure I didn’t feel anymore dizziness. I had a feeling his possessiveness was going to be going out of control while I was carrying his child. It was scary to think, I was actually pregnant.

“I won't turn into a wolf will I?” I asked quietly when we arrived back to Judd’s parent’s home.

He’d called in advance and told them to skedaddle for dinner so we could have a moment alone. None of them obliged, turns out there was a huge bon voyage party for Valerie’s remains. Something I did not want to be around or see.

Pausing before he answered, he sat beside me on the sofa and turned to face me. “Elle, I don't think you're going to change into a wolf. If you do, then everything is still going to be alright.” He reached over and ran his hand across my stomach. “Our son is growing inside you, it's him that's giving you the abilities he will have. They may go away once he's born or they could stay. We won't know, I can’t believe I didn’t think it was that sooner. You became pregnant the night we mated, it’s unbelievable.”

“He's going to come out, looking like a baby right?” I asked, hesitantly.

Judd just laughed softly. “Yes, he's going to be born into this world a human. He will be just like a human baby, but when he's older he will be able to shift into a wolf. Don't worry your pretty head over it. I will be there for his first shift and everything else involved.”

“Does he have to be an Alpha? What if I don’t want that?” I asked, gauging his reaction.

Pulling back, he frowned for a moment. “Elle. He’s the firstborn son, he will take over this pack when I feel he is ready to do so. I thought you understood all of that?”

“I do, just promise me you won’t force it upon him, that when he’s ready and old enough like twenty plus,” I grinned with a laugh, this was so fucking insane to be talking about. I should be worried about girls, not leading a pack of werewolves.

Judd grinned. “I promise, and my Luna will be there with me for that conversation. Anything else worrying your pretty little head?”

“Can we have more?” I smiled with a soft blush.

“You bet we will be, least I’ll know whenever you bite me that you’re knocked up,” he smirked and pulled me closer against him. “We will have more I promise.”

“Good. Umm, will you change diapers?” I asked, a teasing smile growing over my face.

“Elle. I am scared as fuck, but I am completely ready to be a father and do everything that comes with being a parent,” he smiled back at me. Leaning closer, he shifted and laid his head down to rest against my stomach. “He’s strong.”

“I wish I could hear,” I wish I could hear what he heard right now. It was be amazing. “Do we get to have an ultrasound?” I asked hopeful.

Judd looked up at me and paused. “I never considered that, usually expecting mates don’t get that done. The father is able to smell and hear the baby. Would you like an ultrasound?”

“I want to be able to see our baby Judd, for it to become even more real for me,” my eyes began to swell with tears as I tilted my head back and tried to blink them away. “We’re having a baby, how did I not feel it? I should be able to, and all the stress I have put him under. I was running, and not taking care of myself at all.”

“Hey,” Judd soothed sitting upright and pulling me onto his lap, straddling him he cupped my cheeks and brushed the tears away with his soft thumbs. “Don’t have doubts about yourself, I can see your mind ticking over with worries and our child will be fine. You’re going to be an amazing mother, I know it Elle. You’re going to be just fine, but from now on. You aren’t to do anything at all.”

I wanted to give him an eye roll. “Seriously? I am not sitting on my ass every day.”

“You won’t ever be alone, anyone who makes the slightest threat will be taken care of. You are to stay safe Elle,” he said as our conversation grew serious. “I won’t risk anyone attacking if they know my Luna is pregnant.”

I nodded and leant forwards, “You scared me when you killed her, you were so frightening Judd. That was too much for me to handle, as happy as I am that she’s gone. I didn’t expect it to be like that, she walked in to basically commit suicide.”

“I know it was, I know that know and you won’t be put in a situation like that again. I’m sorry for making you afraid, I could sense you being scared and I should have gotten mother to take you home,” he said, as he kissed my nose softly and looked back to me. “I rarely get scared Elle, and right now there have been three times where I’ve been beside myself with worry. The day you were attacked in the car, when Michael forced himself on you and the moment you collapsed at the field. I thought I was going to lose you forever,” he whispered the last part as a tear rolled down his cheek.

My heart went out to him. Placing a kiss against his forehead, I smiled. “I’ll never leave you Judd, nothing can take me from you.”

Or so I truly believed in that moment.

“Does the pack still think I had something to do with Michael attacking you?” I asked, curious to know if they did or not. “And with what she said, about wolf form and all that other stuff? Do you want that?”

Judd shook his head, placing a finger to my lips. “Shhh,” he whispered. “Let’s not talk about that tonight, tomorrow we’ll talk. Tonight, we’re celebrating something that’s better than anything else.”

His plan, much better than mine.

Our mouths crashed together hot and heavy, my back hit the cushions of the sofa as Judd moved to take my shorts off. His hands wasting no time at all as he tossed them to the floor and grabbed my breasts, squeezing them tightly in circle motions.

“These will grow,” he groaned, seeming even more turned on with desire, a lustful need to fuck.

I moaned, arching up. “Judd stop teasing and make love to me, it’s been days,” I begged, needing him deep inside me as I worked the buttons on his jeans. Pulling them down halfway until his cock sprung free in front of me.

“My cock!” I licked my lips, eying him as my mouth wanted to suck him, tasting that silky pre cum that oozed from his tip but my core wanted him buried inside me. Fit snug into my body as always.

“Fuck yes it is. All and only yours baby! You’re mine, and fucking sexier as hell right now!” he growled. Sucking his fingers he drew them out and rubbed them down between my legs. Not that he needed to, I was soaked already but wasn’t going to deny him touching me there. He was skilled.

I watched as his body moved down mine more, a leg on the floor and the other kneeling under my thigh as he pulled me down to him. His cock hard and ready for me. “Oh Elle,” he groaned, the head of his cock running up and down my glistening wetness as he then eased deep inside me.

Not hard, and not rough.

Tenderly, his hips began to rock back and forth. His ass clenching tight with each needing thrust as my hands gripped him, pushing him in as my legs spread open wider. One on the back of the couch in the air and the other half on the floor.

“Yeah, god that feels so good,” I moaned, my mind going back to today where Judd had me thrown against the wall. Fingering me and looking more than edible. He was turning me on like crazy.

My hips raising up, clit pulsing as his pubic bone rubbed against me. Creating a delicious friction that began to increase with rapid thrusts. His hands touching me all over, one now in my hair as the other against my cheek. Slowly leaning in, his mouth came to mine and we began kissing harder. Tasting each other, moaning and fucking harder.

Our breathing picking up as Judd’s canines were extracting, he went to stop kissing me but I brought my hand to the back of his head. “Kiss me,” I moaned, not the least bit afraid he’s hurt me.

Kissing deliriously as my orgasm neared, I moaned louder. Fingers digging into his ass cheek for him to move faster, I wanted to cum together.

“I love you,” he murmured huskily as his mouth left mine and went to my neck.

Sucking hard, he bit into my skin which erupted my core into a blissful orgasm as his cock pulsed, flowing out his warm semen deep inside me as we came together.

Naked and sweaty, we lay on the floor of his parent’s home after taking the love making from the couch to the rug. Yawning, I smiled as I curled my naked body against his. Thigh lazily draped over his while my fingers traced through the spread of hair over his chest and down his stomach.

“You want to go up to bed?” he asked, his own fingers caressing my hip and stomach, back and forth. This man now couldn’t stop touching my body, well my stomach part of my body.

Smiling, and sleepily whispering back to him. “I do. I’m enjoying laying here with you though, it’s nice, kind of romantic.”

It was definitely romantic. After the day we had had, Valerie gone and finding out I was pregnant. It was the perfect way to end the evening.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 133 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
785K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
374 30 8
Maverick Henderson is the alpha of the Red Moon Pack which is the most powerful and biggest pack in the world. He is said to be the most ruthless per...