Conditionally Married

By readerme1517

Highest ranking dated: 8-Feb-2019 No.1 in #billionaire, No.1 in #wife No.1 in #marriage No.1 in #hatelove (4... More

Author Note
1- Start
2 - Face to Face
3 - Setting the score
4 - Coming out as enemies
5 - Keeping it strong
6- The loss
7- Marry you??
8- Its complicated
9 - Plan B
10- Gamophobia
11- He made me his without love
12 - Him...
13- Menacing
14- Facing The Result
15- Reaching The Deadend
16 - Level 2
17 - Things I do for love
18- It's You and Me
19- Pawn of his game
20- Insomnia
21 - Showtime
22 - Expecting the Unexpected
23 - Monster
25 - Confession
26- Dead without a Grave
27 - Pain
28- Warning
29- The Fire
30- The Swing
31- Truth or Dare
32- Surprise
33- Drive
34- Pep talk
35- The Bet
36- 36 hours (part I)
37 - 36 hours (part II)
38- Dressing up
39 - Reception day
40- Answers
41- Coffee
42 - Mistake
43 - It's Business
44 - Insecurities
45 - Love me..
46 - Stockholm Syndrome
47- Where are you???
Not a chapter just a note..
48- Tell me
49- Finally...
50- Epilogue
Upcoming book

24- One Sided

25.3K 887 61
By readerme1517

Ashar pov.

I wanted to get away from her as soon as possible.

I know I can't ignore her completely, but still I have to maintain distance.

I quickly took shower, changed and went for office.

I reached office and found Eddy waiting in lobby.

His expression tells me about something bad.

"Come" I signaled him to join me in lift. We went to my cabin and locked the door.

"Tell me.. did you find those low lives who attacked Sia?" I asked.

Yes, I had asked Fred and Eddy both to use their sources to find those guys who tried to rape her that night.

Once I find them, I'll crush them in so many pieces with my bare hands that no one would be able to join them.

How dare they lay their dirty hands on my wife.

"Yes" he said.

I slammed my hands on the table

"Then what are you waiting for. Let's go"

"Wait Ashar. There is something you need to know first"

"Eddy, they had hurt Sia." I looked straight in his eyes standing in front of him.

"They had lost the right to breath by touching her"

I was burning with rage. Just the thought of what they would have done of I hadn't come on time make me nauseous and my blood begin to boil.

"Wait" Eddy said and took out a small metal detector.

He scanned the whole room.

The machine beeped and Eddy took out a microphone.

"What the f***"

He broke that device and scanned again. All clear this time

"You have a traitor in your office"

I looked to him with bulging eyes

"What?"

"Sit down and understand what I am trying to tell you"

He made me sat on my seat

"There are some people after you and Sia. They want you both dead"

I ran my hands in my hairs. Completely shocked.

"Why they are after her?"

"Dont you want to know why they're after you first?"

"Eddy I don't want Sia to be in any more danger. She had gone through so much because of me" I said not being able to face him.

"You like her don't you?" He smirked

That's the question I keep asking myself.

Yes no maybe....

"Your silence speaks for you Ashar" I raised my eyes

"I just want her safe"

He smiled.

"We'll discuss her afterwards. But right now there is something more important than your 'love life'"

I turned my face on my right with poker face to tell him that I did not like what he said

"Did you read the whole will?" He asked

I tried to recall.

"I think I did" I said

"Well, even if you did, you read an incomplete version of it. The last page was missing in the copies which were provided"

He took out paper from his bag.

"This is the last page" Eddy said

I started to read.

"Incase of death of both Ashar and Sia as husband and wife, my whole property will be automatically transferred to my lawyer Mr. Burke"

"So what? He was a trusted friend of my father. Its fine if he gets everything after us"

"He is not"he said

"It wasn't just a twist of fate that night when Sia was attacked. It was a full proof plan"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You better have some solid evidence Eddy. You're blaming uncle Burke here"

"I know what I am doing."

"We find those men near border of Canada. Our men took him and brought them here. Apparently, other men just worked for their boss. But their boss, Owen looked suspicious to us. We took out his call records and places he visited. And we found our lead"

He handed me those records

There was one number that was frequent.

"This is not Burke's number"

"I know. But there is some fishy in here. Why the last page was not provided to us? And how Burke was in same place as yours?"

"It can be coincidence"

"And it can't be." He said placing his hands on table.

I took a deep breath

"We first need to find the traitor in here."

"Double the security guards. And assign a guard to follow Sia everywhere" I said

"I guess Sia should know about all this" Eddy said

"This is not the right time."I said

"We don't really have this time Ashar. Remember, the will says that if you both die as husband and wife, that means your enemies have around 1.5years to kill you both. If they can plant mic, they can do anything"

"But wh..." My intercom rang which stopped me.

"What?" I answered

"Your guests are here Mr. Ashar" it was Sia. Her voice reminded me how I rejected her today and how hurt she was.

Not more than me ..

"Take them to conference room 2. I'll join them there." I disconnected the intercom.

"I am so confused about you Ashar. You are so concerned about her, you're angry that some men touched her. And here you take her for granted? Why?"

"I don't want to lose her. That's why I am not letting her enter in my heart."

"Keep me updated and don't tell anyone about all this"

Eddy winked as he always does.

"Dont worry" he said and we both left.

I went towards conference room and saw Sia talking with guests.

I stood there by the pillar and looked her.

There was something about her. Something for which I couldn't find correct words. No word can truly describe my feelings for her.

I don't know when this ugly girl became the most beautiful girl for me. Now, I look ways to irritate her, so that I can talk to her. I had kept my cold attitude with her, but she still forwarded her hands for friendship.

She was wearing white top with blue pant and sandals. I like white on her, because it suits her personality. Puirty.

I remember the day she wore wedding dress in white. I wish I could re-live those time and get married to her again, but this time with love in our hearts. If it could happen then in day time I wilk take her around the globe and in night I would take her in my arms to hold her forever and to sleep with her with our bodies mingled with each other and nothing but love in between.

I got back to present and went towards the room.

"Thank you Sia."I said and sat on the chair.

"She is my.." I looked towards her

Wife...love .. world... Everything

".. assistant Ms. Sia" I said

I saw sadness on her perfect face. She just smiled and left the room.

_____________________________________

A/n

Please

Comment
Vote &
Share

Love and peace for all

Sia...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
1.8M 93.2K 106
BEST RANKING:- #1 in Indian Fiction as on 01/21 #2 in India as on 10/20 Bonjour😊 As the name suggest Unwillingly but yours. Story of a simple yet my...
54K 2.3K 31
After her grandma's death, Nia decides to open an orphanage in her property but what happens when an arrogant Billionaire is determined to take that...
7.5K 411 34
Abeer Malhotra , a 6'2 male with bossy attitude and arrogance is the CEO of famous multimillionaire company Malhotra industries and corporations and...