My Assassin

By JLGibson

Highest Ranked #1-RichGirl-Jan. 17. 2019 #1-Action-Romance Jul. 10. 2018 #1-Obsession-Jul. 10. 2018 #2-Thril... More

Please read!
Quote
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
My Assassin 2

Chapter 4

1.2K 90 45
By JLGibson

Ryan Guzman as Ryder Forñay

I wake up dazed and confused. My head hurts so much! I try rolling over in the bed but I must have forgotten to untuck my sheets. I groan in pain.

How much did I have to drink last night? This splitting headache of mine will probably last all day, which instantly gets me in a bad mood. I exhale deeply as I try to look around but can't. The light entering my bedroom is blinding.

Why does it feel like I have a hangover when I don't even remember drinking.

At all.

I don't even remember getting home. Max probably brought me back.

It is then that I smell breakfast.

Eggs and bacon!

I will not be able to eat with this splitting headache though. I have to get to my medicine cabinet in the bathroom.

Wait, what time was it?!

I try opening my eyes again but my eyes are still sensitive. I close them and rub them, opening them again.

Everything looks hazy but I try to sit up. This damn black comforter has me pinned between the mattress.

I sigh deeply as I look toward the right. I reach for the television remote but notice my nightstand is gone. This isn't right! I look at the wall beside my bed and notice there's a door. Where did that door come from? I look down at the comforter and realize I didn't own one in this color.

Wait a minute! I pull the comforter off of me with all my strength.

This isn't my bed!

I manage to get free, from the comforter, when I notice I'm still in my black gown. I get on my knees, turn, and look towards the window. I squint at the blinding sunlight that now burns my eyes. I immediately throw my hand up to my face.

Where am I?!

I suddenly hear a gun being cocked near the foot of the bed.

Slowly turning towards the noise, I instantly remember being stabbed with something and the creepy guy saying he was going to kill me. That same guy was now sitting on a chair on the other side of the room, looking right at me!

I struggle to jump out of bed. My heart is in my throat. Where am I?! What does he want?!

Once I'm off the bed, I look down at myself. The only thing that hurts is my head.

Does that mean I wasn't raped?

I freeze and slowly look up at him. This has to be about one thing.

"If you want money, I will give it all to you. Please, just let me go." Tears begin pooling in my eyes. I look around the room for the nearest exit.

The man looks away from me. He just sits silently.

"What do you want? Tell me, please!" My words come out shaky. "I want to go home." I want to scream but after what he told me last night, it's best if I don't.

"I don't want your money," the stranger says as he stares at his gun. Tears spill and roll down my cheeks. If he isn't after money, what does he want from me?

The man looks disheveled. Like he didn't get any sleep at all. Had he been there all night, watching me sleep? I start to feel sick to my stomach.

It is then that I get a real good look at him. He has dark, brown hair with his beard and mustache to match. His eyes are green with the pinkest lips. I remembered him towering over me last night, so he has to be about six foot four.

The stranger is tan and looks like he's built by the gods. He has big, broad shoulders and his chest and arms are huge. The first couple of buttons on his white shirt are undone.

I look around the room. This definitely isn't my bedroom or any room I have ever been in. Every single item in here is either black or white. It all looks cold, like the person sitting in front of me.

"What do you want then? I'll give you whatever you want. Just don't hurt me. I beg you," I say with a calm but shaky voice.

The man starts to look me up and down. He then swallows hard as his eyes rest on my chest. Oh no, I tell myself. I pray he isn't sick and wants to rape me!

My dress isn't exactly appropriate. His eyes skim everywhere that is exposed. The biggest area is obviously my chest. I regret not wearing a bra and I don't exactly have small boobs. I slowly wrap my arms around myself.

He gets up, puts his gun in his holster and walks towards me. I put my hands out and close my eyes, preparing for the attack.

Instead, he walks right by me. "I'm not going to touch you."

I'm scared to open my eyes.

"Here's your breakfast. Eat it," he says it calmly but coldly. I then hear the sound of metal hitting metal.

I open my eyes and turn around. My would-be killer is standing next to a table. Sitting on the table is a tray with food and drinks. The stranger's arms are crossed over his chest, showing no emotion. His arms are so massive that they threaten to rip through his shirt.

"Are you holding me for ransom?" I ask barely audible. I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and cautiously look around. I don't know what is going on. He doesn't want my money but wants to make sure I eat? That makes no sense!

He looks at me up and down again. "There's fresh clothes in the closet, behind you. Do not try to escape. If you do, I won't think twice about putting a bullet in your head!"

I gulp.

He isn't giving me an answer but wants to bark orders? No way would he bully me around!

"No! I won't do anything you tell me! I want to go home," I say turning towards the closest door.

I turn back around and my kidnapper is now standing right in front of me. I scream! I didn't even hear him walk towards me.

"You will get out of those clothes! You are showing too much skin! Do you understand what I am saying?" He asks angrily.

I look at him as tears pool in my eyes. I nod and look down frightened. He walks by me and leaves the room, slamming the door shut and locking it.

I wait a minute before making any movement. When I am sure he is gone, I run towards the door and grab the handle.

Locked.

I start to cry. Why? What did I do to deserve this?

I turn and run to the window. There isn't a way to open them. I look out and see that I am in the middle of, what looks like, a forest. Nothing but trees.

I look around for a weapon.

Anything!

I see the tray of food and notice the butter knife. I grab it. Walking back to the window, I stab it a couple of times, wanting it to shatter. Nothing happens! Not even a crack.

I look around for something else to throw at the window. Something bigger. I spot it!

The chairs! It is made of black wood but it should be enough to cause some damage. For sure this would shatter the window.

I grab one of the table chairs and throw it at the window with all my might! The chair falls with a loud thud, one of the legs breaking off and lands near the foot of the bed.

The window stays intact.

Am I crazy? Did he not say if I try to escape he will kill me? Here I am throwing furniture.

Oh my god, I tell myself. I'm trapped in this room. Trapped in this house with a lunatic!

I am sitting on the bed when the sun has moved to the other side of the house. It is no longer visible from my window. There isn't even a clock in the room but I know it's noon.

I look over at the tray. I still had not touched my food. It makes me sick to smell or look at it. What if there is poison in it? I am certainly not going to touch it! Not even the juice.

The bedroom door suddenly unlocks.

I jump and wrap my arms around my legs. I begin to shake. I am so scared! The stranger is definitely back to kill me. He will walk into the room and find the broken chair. I know he will go crazy because I threw it and broke it. I curse myself for not arming myself with the knife.

"Hello!? Samantha?" A different guy peeks into the room and then walks in. He is tall, but not so much taller than me, and skinny. Dark hair and eyes. He waves at me and goes straight to the food tray, uncovering the plate.

"Oh, honey, you didn't eat any of this! Here I am slaving over a good meal and you didn't touch anything?" He takes the fork and stabs the eggs, putting it into his mouth. He begins to chew and moans.

"You haven't lived until you've had Freddie's cheese eggs!"

He takes the tray and walks out of the room with it. I lean to one side, trying to see if he's coming back in and he does.

With another tray, to my disappointment, and places it on the table.

He also sees the broken chair and smiles. He picks it up and takes it to the hallway.

He walks back in grinning. "Now, I promise you there's isn't anything funny in my food. Like poison or something." He looks at me and winks. "I'm not going to hurt or touch you either. I actually prefer men." He poses for a second, with his hands on his hips, and starts to laugh.

I almost smile but I catch myself.

"Oh! I saw that!" He smiles and uncovers my food, showing me my lunch. "It's okay, baby. I'm Freddie! Chef extraordinaire, house manager, and computer tech." Freddie covers the plate and puts the tray on the table. He then sits on the bed, away from me.

"Why am I here?" I ask as my voice cracks.

He smiles at me sadly. "Listen just do as he says. You'll be fine, okay?" He gets up and walks away.

"Is it true? That if I try to leave, he will kill me?" I slowly get off of the bed.

Freddie stops and turns to me. "I don't dabble in his affairs. Please freshen up, okay? Take a shower or bath. Someone will get you for dinner. You can talk to him then."

I nod. Freddie walks into the closet and brings out a towel, hand towel, and a washcloth. "This is for you, sweetie. And don't think someone is going to break in while you bathe. Only two people have keys to your door. You met the other guy already."

I know Freddie is trying to make me feel better. However, I don't know him or that animal who stuck me in here. I try to smile but tears begin to spill over. The look on his face tells me he feels bad.

"You're okay. Just take it easy. See you soon."

He places the towels on the bed and walks out of the room, locking the door.

Once he's gone, my stomach starts to scream. I guess it's because of the smell of cheeseburger and french fries. I wipe away my tears and stare hard at the tray. No way will I touch that!

Okay, I lied.

I did eat my food. Every piece of it and it was amazing! A cheeseburger, french fries, and coleslaw. I've never had coleslaw like that in my life!

After lunch, I contemplate a shower. I still have my gown on and I really want out of it. I am starting to feel itchy and suffocated.

After an hour or so of thinking, I take that shower.

A quick one!

I didn't want to risk anyone walking in on me. Especially since I know that animal has wild thoughts of me in my gown.

Looking through the closet, I see that everything is brand new. It still has the tags on it. I find a pair of white jeans, a black t-shirt and settle on a sports bra because I can't find a bra. I didn't wear one last night either. Not with the dress I wore. I also found a pair of black sneakers.

Should I be worried that everything here is my size?

After I get dressed, I sit by the window and lookout. The sun is beginning to go down. I immediately get depressed. This means I will be spending another night in this prison.

I just want to know what is going on. My parents and Max are probably so distraught.

They should've known something happened to me. I would never disappear on them like that!

I told Max I was going to the bathroom and never came back. All I can do is pray that someone thought to look through the security cameras. They would've seen that animal carrying me out of the building.

I remembered fixing myself in the mirror and walking out of the bathroom. My kidnapper had been standing right outside the door, waiting for me. He stabbed me with something and I woke up in this hell-hole.

I am sitting by the window drinking my bottle of water when I hear the sound of a car pulling up. I look out and see a blue Lamborghini pull up to the front of the house. My room is right above where the person is parking.

Oh my god!

I quickly stand from the chair, knocking it over, and put my hands on the glass. For the first time since I've been here, excitement blossoms in me. Maybe this person can help!

"Hello!" I start to bang on the glass. "Help me! Can you hear me?!"

The car door opens upwards. They are suicide doors. A man in blue jeans and a black t-shirt steps out. From what I can see, looking at his back, he is nicely built. He's on his cell phone.

"Help me! Please! I've been kidnapped! Hello?! Call the police!" I bang as hard as I can on the window. I turn and look towards the bedroom door. I pray that the monster doesn't hear the noise and decides to end me. It's a risk I am willing to take!

I look back at the man outside. Can he even hear me? "Please!! Help! I've been kidnapped!"

The guy is walking away from the car when he pauses. He turns his head slightly.

Yes! He hears me!

He then turns around and looks up at me. The hairs all over my body stand up.

Oh, no!

It's him! My worst nightmare. The man that locked me in here.

The monster is seething as I immediately walk backward and crawl into bed sobbing. Am I going to die here? I just want to go back home.

I don't deserve any of this! What makes this situation worse is that I don't know what that man wants. He says he doesn't want money. What else can it be?

Judging from this room, I can tell he has plenty of it.

It is then that I really look around and see how beautiful the room truly is. Everything is black and white. A modern feel to it. The shiny, black, marble floor is what stands out the most.

More tears spill over when I suddenly hear the bedroom door unlock and violently open, hitting the wall behind it. I wipe away my tears, jumping off the bed and stand behind the table. The stranger walks in. A look of anger on his face as he searches for me.

I am horrified. His face is red and he's panting. It looks like he ran all the way up here. He's probably going to finish me off now.

"I better never catch you near the window again! Do I make myself clear!?"

"Let me go," I whisper. My heart is racing so fast. He shakes his head and seethes as he starts to take long strides towards me. I am so terrified I back up against the wall. At that moment I pray the wall will swallow me hole.

"So you give the orders around here now, Ms. Hallowell? Or do you prefer Mrs. Crawford?"

My mouth drops and my brows furrow. How does he know me?

"Don't look so shocked! I know everything about you, baby doll."

My heart sinks. How could he? And only my dad calls me baby doll.

I thought I was picked randomly. A pervert who got his kicks taking women and tormenting them. Or even worse.

This is a nightmare!

"If it's not money, what do you want? Please! Tell me!" I am sick of playing his games. I want to get out of here. "I'll give you whatever you want!" I shout.

His facial expression changes to where it shows no emotion again. It's the same look he gave the night of the gala.

The same face as he stared at Max and me from across the banquet hall. Even when I opened the bathroom door and he had been standing there.

"Dinner will be ready soon. I suggest you come down when it's time. Don't put on a show and decide you want to hibernate in here. And if you ever call for help, from anyone, including my staff..."

He walks towards me, around the table and put his hand around my throat. His body presses against mine. "I will snap this pretty little neck of yours. Do I make myself clear?"

New tears are rolling down my cheeks and onto his hand. I am so scared to move or say anything.

"Sam," he whispers sinisterly, while his grip on my throat gets tighter. I put my hands on his, scared he will apply more pressure.

"No, I won't do it again! I swear!"

The animal lets me go and walks out of the room, never looking back. He slams the door and locks it.

I walk back to bed trembling and lay down. I have my hand around my throat. Tears won't stop spilling. I just want to go home.

This is the scariest thing that has ever happened to me. I need to get out of here. But how?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 6.2K 33
Sammy, with her strong personality and self proclaimed independence vowed never to be used as a trophy girlfriend. Rob, a player by choice and profe...
37.9K 2.6K 55
[#1 in Rage/January 24, 2022]. [Completed]. [#2 in Escort/Oct 22, 2020]. [Completed]. *** The real question is, how does one even earn 'forever' from...
498K 14.8K 50
Rebecca Winston is severely mentally unstable, and on top of that, she denies her diagnoses and refuses to take medicine. After getting away with the...
9.8M 340K 40
Samantha Peterson has wealthy parents. Her so called friends not only murder her parents, but rob them and become wealthy themselves and soon the ric...