Wolf In The Night

Autorstwa melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... Więcej

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Twenty Nine

72.3K 2.4K 186
Autorstwa melissalynn88

Through the night, I woke up crying a lot.

At one point I had screamed so loud Peppa lunged off the bed and raced around the bedroom. Every time, Judd was by my side and soothing me back to sleep. I hated that these nightmares were so vivid. That I could see Michael as he attacked.

I hated that Judd was alone in the barn unable to do anything, him hearing me scream and cry for help must have been terrifying for any man to witness.

Especially with a bond as strong as ours.

When my eyes fluttered open again, it was daylight and I could smell the porridge, bacon and eggs cooking. My nose inhaling the delicious scents of Judd's mother and her cooking.

Tilting my head, I lay there watching as he slept. So still and quiet, serene looking. He was truly handsome, nothing about him scared me. He was my protector.

"Is my wife hungry?" Judd smirked, keeping his eyes closed still.

I felt my cheeks blush at his voice and smiled. "Maybe a little, it smells really good."

"You smell better," he whispered back. Sliding over to me and giving me a good morning kiss. Once he opened his eyes, he stroked a finger over my cheek. "Did you sleep ok? Are you in pain?"

"I'm in a lot of pain and I slept awful, but with you here it made it better. I hate this, feeling this way. What if your entire pack thinks I did this, that it was my fault? I knew him, I just didn't realise I knew nothing about him," I sighed, rubbing my eyes as I pushed away the tears.

I was not going to cry today.

Judd swallowed and sat up more in the bed. "Elle anyone who thinks that can fuck off out of this town, you are not to blame and stand you thinking it is." Soon after a moments silence, he spoke again but softer this time. "Let's get you fed, then a hot shower should ease some pain. Nothing but bed rest Elle, I mean it baby. You're to stay resting until you're healed and feeling better."

"Will you play doctor with me?" I wiggled my brows as he walked around to my side of the bed and slowly helped me stand upright.

"I'll play with you," he winked, giving me a charming grin back.

Judd under my insisting declines, carried me down the stairs into the kitchen where everyone was already up. Theo here and sitting up with a coffee, gave me a smile as Judd sat my behind down on the bar stool and stood behind me. Wrapping his arms around my body and holding me closely.

Much to Judd's dismay, I had looked in the mirror and I could think was thank god I had concealer and foundation with me. My face was awful, how he could look at me and not cringe every time got me. I couldn't help but cringe at the sight, even my stomach was bloated and swollen up slightly from the broken bones and punch marks.

"Morning you two, sleep well?" Susan smiled, unfazed that we were crashing her home. "Hungry?"

I went to open my mouth when Judd answered for me. "She's starving, pile her up a plate of everything and she needs orange juice, no coffee."

"Judd," I tilted my head right back to look at him. "I'm going to be the size of an orange if you think I'm eating as much as you."

"I'll eat some of yours," he shrugged. Oh I knew he would, he could eat way more than I ever could. He lowered his voice, grazing his teeth over my ear. "I like the idea of you swollen and round Elle."

I didn't miss the glimmer of hope sparkling in his mother's eyes as she handed Judd a coffee, a knowing smile of her gearing up to be a grandmother soon. Yes woman, you got your way.

Sitting at the table, I tried to ignore the smirking his brother was doing beside me. He kept shooting Judd glances and wiggling his brows. Even Susan was giving Theo a glare that said stop it. It was beginning to annoy me, my head pounding as I sat my fork down and looked up.

"Am I eating loudly?" I asked anyone, wiping my mouth.

"No," Judd spoke narrowing his eyes at Theo. "Stop it."

Theo busted out into laughter. "I'm sorry, I just can't sit here and not say it. You're a giver that's for sure."

"Theo!" Susan scolded and slapped his arm. "Grow up."

Now I was really confused. I looked up at Judd who was glaring wildly at his brother. His hand clamped around the fork tightly. "Elle, ignore him."

"Are you all having a mind reading conversation?" I sighed, slumping my cheek to my fist as I had my arm propped up on the bench.

Judd's father cleared his throat. "I'm sorry, my sons are being rude and childish. We're wolves with extremely good hearing Luna, we had to take a walk last night due to your," he paused as if he were searching for the right wording. With a slightly embarrassed smile, he finished. "Fooling around."

Oh my freaking elephants. "No. You told me they can't hear!" I gasped, my cheeks more flamed that a tomato right now.

"It's ok dear, we left when the giggling started. God knows I didn't want to hear my son and daughter in law being intimate. It wasn't that loud, I promise," Susan smiled, offering me some type of support but I was too embarrassed to answer her.

"Not that loud? Are you kidding me? All I could hear was," and then Theo made his voice go higher "Judd, oh yes Judd!!" he smirked back at his brother who was still glaring angrily. "Kudos."

"Fuck off," Judd snarled. "Elle, we're going to a hotel after breakfast."

His mother gasped. "No, don't be silly. Theo is being rude, please don't go. Let me take care of Elle, you'll have to speak to the pack today and sort out the damage after what happened. She will be fine here, please?"

"You have to leave?" I asked quietly, I was afraid but I knew his mother wouldn't hurt me. She was too kind for that and it was nice for her to want to take care of me.

Judd nodded with a reluctant sigh. "I don't want to, but I need to make sure everyone knows to be on alert, in case of an attack."

"Oh," I said, my head dropping back down to the plate of food that now seemed too much for me to stomach looking at. I kept eating anyway, it was too good to waste.

Judd's hand cupped over mine. "It won't keep me away all day. I would like to take you to the pack doctor, just to be checked out."

"Can we not go there, I just think I'll sleep and rest. No need for a doctor, I know what's wrong," I said finally meeting his sight. He smiled and gave a nod as I leant in and kissed him against the cheek. His parents just watched us, I think they were taken with how affectionate Judd and I were being with each other, and I just hoped his father could see that I really did love Judd.

He was to me, everything and I couldn't deal with ever being apart from him.

Slipping back underneath the covers of the bed Judd and I were staying in until it was fine to go home. I patted the spot beside me and Peppa plodded over, doing a spinning circle until she patted down the mattress and made herself as comfortable as I were.

There was a soft knock on the bedroom door and Judd's father walked in holding a teacup and saucer. "Susan, made me bring it up."

I tried not to smile at the embarrassing blush forming over his cheeks as he set the tea beside the bed and shuffled on his feet.

"Thank-you," I smiled, sitting up against the pillows more.

"Elle, I mean Luna. I want to thank-you," he said and turned to face me. "What you done, as incredibly awful as it were. You were brave to kill a wolf on your own."

I looked down at my hands and shrugged. "I don't know how I even did it. It was like all my rational senses left my mind and I was in a different body."

"The power of Judd being your mate. He's strong, you must be gaining his power through the marking."

"That's what Judd tells me, I'm not sure. It's so confusing for me to even comprehend." That was the truth. I couldn't see how I could have done that. I was barely able to squash a spider, now I had snapped someone's neck without a second hesitation. It was mind baffling to me.

Judd's father, leant over and kissed the top of my head. "Get some sleep, you'll hopefully wake up feeling much better."

After he closed the door. I was left sitting there stumped, how confusing and random was that. Had I just won Judd's father over? Wow, that must have taken some balls to walk in here and basically put all the resentment aside to thank his son's mate. The human he wasn't fond of at all.

Sipping on the hot tea, it tasted strange but yet it was soothing. My mind that had been full of vivid memories that didn't want me to fall asleep began to wash away. I soon were left with nothing but a calmness taking over me as I finished the drink and laid down.

I didn't know how long Judd would be at the pack meeting for and I didn't want to question him. He said not long, but I knew he'd be away for most the day, needing to get this mess sorted out. I was worried everyone would still blame me. I brought this on, I made Michael come here.

Another part of my body felt instant sorrow for his mate, and son. I can't even begin to imagine how I would feel if Judd were taken from me while I was carrying his child or had a child with him. I say child, he say pup. Same thing, kind of.

I wanted to go and see Valerie.

That was a must and I didn't care if Judd told me no, this wasn't just for him to decide. She was the reason half of this happened, she must have told him where we were living. There was no other way he could have found out.

Unless he sniffed his way there.

Whatever the reason, I didn't care.

I hoped Judd killed her, if he didn't then I was going to tie her up and pluck her eyeballs out for the heartache she caused me to feel yesterday.

To think Judd was really with her, broke me apart. It was only just now I realised how true the word was.

Mine.

Alpha Judd was mine, and I would place a stamp across his forehead for people to understand it.

Sleep began to sink in and soon I was out. Waking when I heard a thundering rumble, I went to jump but my body twisted wrong and I cried out in agony. Forgetting I was injured, pretty silly thing to do. Soon, footsteps were pounding up the steps and the bedroom door flung open.

"Elle, what happened?" Judd asked, shirtless with water dripping down his chest.

"Nothing. I moved wrong and hurt my stomach," I yawned. Hearing that rumbling sound again, I asked, "What was that?"

"Thunder, there's a storm out tonight. I just got back," he ran a hand through his wet hair, the twist in his biceps as he brushed his hand back and forth. Along with his abs tightening up, oh fuck me hard I was in pain right now.

Agony of not being able to lick my tongue all over them.

My hormones were racing into over drive right now, it was torture. "Go away," I sulked, pulling the covers over my head.

"What?" he asked quietly as he closed the door. "Why do you want me to leave for?" he asked quieter, like a little boy who was sent to his room for doing nothing at all.

Pushing the blanket back off my face, I pouted. "Because you're all hot and wet with your muscles out and I'm turned on and want you to do me but I won't because of the people in this house who are probably listening to us. Theo's probably using us as his personal porno."

Judd grinned and a voice echoed through the house. "Not funny Luna! My brother has the opposite effect on me!"

"See, point proven. No leave me alone, unless you want to tell me about your day?" I asked, turning the lamp on beside me. "I've been sleeping pretty much since you left. Those tablets kicked in good."

Judd, with a heavy sigh nodded his head once and began to pull his jeans off. "The pack is pissed, not at you personally but they're looking for someone to blame. They assumed you knew about him being a wolf."

Not the words I wanted to hear right now, but I can't say I didn't expect it. I knew they'd be pissed at me. I was the pitiful human who waltzed into their town and was mated to their Alpha within a short time of knowing him. Of course they'd assume this was all my doing, probably think I had a plan on it all. That Michael and I were in some type of team together to take the Alpha down.

"Go on," I urged as Judd walked over and sat on the bed beside me, stroking his fingers over a purring Peppa. "May as well rip the Band-Aid off and tell me everything."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1.3M 9.5K 11
Avery Williams - a regular pack member. Trent Denver - the alpha. They don't get along, her being too hard-headed and him believing whatever he says...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
552K 13.9K 32
When two worlds meet, and collide *** A Dutch student, on a internship in NY. What happens when she decides to have a one night stand, an...
786K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...