ACE OF HEARTS ( mike wheeler...

Af sameezyy

โI DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT MY BAD REPUTATIONโž in which mike wheeler falls for the kid... Mere

ACT ONE โ–น
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
ACT TWO โ–น
TRAILER
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
ACT THREE โ–น
TRAILER
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FOURTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FOURTY-THREE
CHAPTER FOURTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FOURTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
ACT FOUR โ–น
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY-SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE

CHAPTER SEVEN

64.2K 2.2K 3.4K
Af sameezyy

ACE OF HEARTS
CHAPTER SEVEN: THIS IS A
REALLY LAME POOL PARTY

AS SOON AS THEIR PARENTS stepped foot out the front door, Cassie and Steve Harrington sighed in relief. Every year, the Harrington's went on a trip and left their children at home for one week. Something they were used to, and something they looked forward to. Although, Steve always took this opportunity to throw a party—Cassie never getting a say in anything.

"I'm just having a couple people over," mumbles Steve, looking through his collection of records.

"Mhm," Cassie hummed, tapping her fingers along the table beside her. "You're a bad liar, for my brother."

"I'm a better liar than you," stated Steve. "You never even leave the house."

Cassie couldn't help but laugh, her hands smacking her thighs as she boasted, "I've snuck out of this house more times than you've gone through that hairspray of yours."

"Bullshit!" said Steve, turning to face his little sister. "I go through like ten cans a week!"

"I rest my case," Cassie said, hopping off of the kitchen counter and opening the fridge. "You know, your bedroom window squeaks every time you open it. Try the basement, it's muffled."

Steve pondered on the thought, tilting his head and pressing his lips together, "That's not such a bad idea."

"You're welcome!" exclaimed Cassie, happy that she had outsmarted her older brother.

Cassie pulled out an apple, taking a bite out of it while her older brother tested it one of the records he was going to play at his party.

Africa by Toto sounded throughout the house, causing Steve to nod his head to the tune. Cassie grimaced, "I didn't know you liked this song."

Steve smirked, "It's the song I listened to when I was making out with Nancy a couple nights ago."

"Ew!" said Cassie, gagging and turning away. "I don't want to listen about you and your girlfriend sucking face."

"Well," Steve admitted, raising one eyebrow. "We will be doing a lot more tonight."

"Keep it in your pants!" Cassie responded, shaking her head and turning the other way.

Steve chuckled, searching through more records. As Cassie ran a hand through her hair, she decided to isolate herself in her room. Since Steve was having a party, Cassie couldn't do much else.

The loud ringing of the phone in Cassie's room caused her to nearly fall off of her bed. Scared spitless, she picked up the telephone and spoke, "Whoever this is, you better have a good reason for calling right now."

"Jesus," the other end of the line spoke, soft chuckling following his words. "Do you always answer the phone like that?"

Cassie smirked, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she shifted positions on her bed, "Wheeler, is that you?"

"Maybe," said Mike Wheeler, a toothy smile forming.

"I'm getting kind of worried," Cassie spoke. "You seem to be getting used to talking to me. Are you getting the impression that we're friends?"

Cassie heard Mike gulp at the other end of the line, "No, no, I don't think that. I mean...maybe?"

"You're cute, Wheeler."

Mike blushed, "Listen, I'm not saying we're friends. But, if you were ever allowed to join the party—"

"Allowed?" Cassie questioned, eyebrows furrowing. "You must take this party thing very seriously."

"Well, yeah," explained Mike, his tone becoming serious. "You have to get voted by the group in order to become a member of the party."

"I'm intrigued," said Cassie, curiosity taking over. "So...hypothetically speaking I would want to be in this lame party of yours...what would I have to do?"

"I think there's a position open for you to be our Rouge," declared Mike, sitting up on his couch and smiling. "You'd be perfect."

"What the hell is a Rouge?" asked Cassie.

"It's a character from Dungeons and Dragons," explained Mike. "Rogues devote as much effort to mastering the use of a variety of skills as they do to perfecting their combat abilities. They focus on stealth and deception—kind of like you when you climbed through my window."

"So, these Rouges..." Cassie trailed off, twisting the phone line with her pointer finger. "They're kind of badass, huh?"

"You bet,"

"Count me in,"

"Really? Oh! I have to tell the boys!"

"Hey, hey, slow down there, Wheeler," spoke Cassie from the other end of the line. "How's El doing?"

Mike pulled the phone away from his ear, glancing over at Eleven, who was playing with one of Nancy's old dolls. Mike looked back up and picked up the phone, "She's fine. I skipped school to keep her here."

"Why?"

"There was something that I wanted to tell you, but the boys didn't know if I should or not," Mike spoke.

"Tell me what?"

"El knows where Will is,"

"She what?"

"When I was with Eleven today, she pointed out Will in a picture of the AV Club in my room. I told Dustin and Lucas, but they thought it was insane. I didn't know if I should tell you or not, since you weren't in our party. Also, I didn't know if—" Mike explained, but was abruptly cut off.

Cassie then heard shouts from the pool behind her house. Groaning, Cassie spoke, "Listen, I have to go. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Promise?"

"Sure, I promise."

Cassie then hung up the phone, racing down the stairs and making her way over to the back window. From where she was standing, Cassie could see Nancy Wheeler, Tommy and Carol, and another somewhat familiar girl whose name Cassie believed to be Barbara Holland.

The only reason she knew Barbara was because she had been over once before. One day, Steve came home with Nancy to study—Barbara tagging along. From the looks of it, Barbara was just as un-approving of Steve and Nancy's relationship as Cassie was.

"Gnarly!" Tommy shouted as Barbara sliced her hand open with a knife in attempt to open a beer can.

Feeling oddly guilty, Cassie stepped outside toward the group. Catching everyone's attention, Tommy smirked and shouted, "Well, well, well, look who it is! Hey, Steve-o, tell your sister that the kids party ended at seven."

"Shut the fuck up, Tommy," shouted Cassie, glaring him down.

"Woah there," said Tommy, raising his hands up in defeat. "You got a big mouth there, young lady."

Cassie shifted her gaze to Barbara, her tone softening, "The bathroom is straight down, past the kitchen, and to the left—bandages are in the cupboard below the sink."

"Thanks, Cassie," said Barbara, following Cassie's directions while leading herself into the house.

Once Barbara was out of view, Cassie turned to her brother, "This is a really lame pool party."

"What do you mean pool party? We aren't even in the—"

Before Tommy could finish his sentence, Cassie shoved both him and Carol into the water. Following my actions, Steve shoved Nancy into the water and jumped in along with her.

Dusting off her hands, Cassie saluted the group before exiting—not wanting to witness the double make out sessions. As she made it up to her room, Cassie turned on her record player, listening to The Smiths play softly.

It was a given when Cassie Harrington was able to make out footsteps coming upstairs. Bursting into her room, Tommy and Carol were sucking face, ready to fall onto whichever bed was closest.

"Occupied," shouted Cassie, causing the two to shut the door, moving onto the next room available. When the door did not fully close, Cassie let out a few curses.

Picking herself up out of bed, Cassie walked over to the door—pausing when she saw her brother with Nancy Wheeler stumbling up the stairs.

"Nance," spoke Barbara from the bottom of the stairs. "Nancy! Where are you going?"

Nancy turned, "Nowhere. Just upstairs...to change. I fell in the pool."

Furrowing her eyebrows, Barbara glanced up with a look of betrayal at her best friend. Nancy sighed, "Why don't you go ahead and go home. I'll just get a ride home or something."

Cassie's jaw dropped slightly as she looked at the two girls who were growing apart. Shaking her head, Cassie closed the door, walking back to her room and sitting by her window.

At this time of night, the pool was glistening blue, reflecting off of the moonlight. Cassie found it peaceful watching the water move from the wind.

When Barbara Holland walked out on the pool deck, Cassie's eyebrows furrowed. She watched as the girl took a seat on the small diving board, letting her feet dangle off of the platform. Sighing, Cassie stood from her seated position and made her way out of her room.

Cassie had dealt with her own shitty friends before, and she knew how awful it felt. Maybe hanging out with Barbara would make the both of them feel better. Approaching the glass door, Cassie rubbed her hands together before sliding it open.

The growl was what took Cassie by surprise when she took a step outside. Looking over to Barbara, she saw a creature growing in the dark behind her. The lights surrounding the atmosphere flickered, then went out entirely. Once they came back on, Barbara Holland was gone.

Shrinking back inside, Cassie tripped over the door ledge and fell on her bottom, scooting back frantically until she hit the wall behind her. Her breathing increased rapidly as she scurried up from her place, running over to the telephone.

Redialing the Wheeler's number, her body began to frantically shake, Cassie struggling to keep the telephone from dropping.

"Hello?" Mike Wheeler's voice spoke from the other end of the line.

Freezing in terror, Cassie was unable to speak. Hearing quiet sobs from the other end of the line, Mike Wheeler stood from his seated position.

"Cassie, is that you?" Mike breathed, worry rushing through him. "Please, say something."

Cassie took a deep breath, covering her mouth in shock, "Mike, I saw it."

"You saw what?" Mike asked eagerly. "Cassie, what did you see?"

"The monster"

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

6.8K 152 17
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฐ. ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜† ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๏ฟฝ...
34.2K 494 60
โjust know that if you hide... it doesn't go away โž mike wheeler x fem!oc
2.4K 27 52
"It's all my fault! If I just asked him to wait, none of this would've ever happened!" In which Mike Wheeler falls for the twin sister of his best f...
9K 611 18
๐Ÿšฒ โ› but still we watched a 1980s horror film โœ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ: a girl from new york, with major anger management issues, catches the eye of hawkins high'...