Wolf In The Night

By melissalynn88

Emmanuelle is running, running from a heartbreak she doesn't want to remember. Packing her things she takes o... More

Copyright.
~ Just a Message ~
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five

Chapter Twenty Six

65.1K 2.4K 171
By melissalynn88

Tears were now streaming down my cheeks as Michael threw another punch into my face. It hurt so bad, everything hurt. My ribs were aching from his knuckles plummeting into them. Legs stinging as he kicked. I was fighting back, and he hated it.

My hands and legs flying forwards every chance I got. I thought about head-butting him, but didn’t want to get that close. He had let me go, thinking I was giving in and as soon as his hands left my body.

I ran.

It was more easily said than done, until he grabbed my hair and tugged me backwards. My body being flown across the room and into the dining table, wood splintering all over the floor as it smashed from my body. I didn’t think I was that heavy, but the force of being flown snapped it easily.

I was screaming and kicking, trying to fight him off and ignore all the taunts that he kept making.

“He’s going to cum inside her!” he snickered. “She will be pregnant with his pup like she always wanted.”

I wanted to vomit. “Mine!” I snarled angrily.

“He’s going to enjoy her riding him. That tight body against him,” he groaned and licked his lips in delight.

“He will never get it up for her,” I grounded out, the feeling of Michael’s palm wrapping tighter around my throat, pulling me upright.

He chuckled. “Oh love, you should know that any man who feels a hand on their cock, be it their wife, mate, girlfriend or even a random woman. They will always get it up. I had no problem fucking you when Savannah was at home, sleeping peacefully.”

“Savannah?”

“She’s my mate. I have a child with her, as you found out. Couldn’t keep your snooping eyes to yourself could you. Everything was going perfect until you looked on my computer, finding those photos of them,” he spat as his eyes narrowed again. “If you hadn’t gone into that office, then you and I would still be together.”

I rolled my eyes. “No I would have eventually seen you for the asshole you really are, how could you cheat on someone?” I growled, trying to punch his chest but my arms were starting to grow tired.

“I fucked your friends all the time, remember that day Julia came to visit? You had to go get more milk and she stayed back. Yeah, I bent her over the couch and fucked her so hard she forgot her name,” he smirked. “Then, the night at the club with Teresa? You were too drunk to notice her and me disappearing for a good half hour. That woman sure knows how to suck cock. Unlike you.”

“You’re sick. I can’t believe you’d do that!” I yelled, trying to punch him but my arms wouldn’t even lift up. I realised my legs were starting to grow tired, buckling underneath me. “What did you do?”

“I gave you something to relax you, you’re going to feel everything I do to you and be unable to move. Your mate experienced the same thing, although he needed a double dose. Strong one he is,” he shook his head and loosened his hand from my throat.

I couldn’t do anything as I fell to the floor, unable to move my body at all.

Blackness wanted to take me over, I couldn’t allow it. I willed myself with every bit of strength to stay awake. I wasn’t going to be attacked and unconscious for it. I tried so hard to get Judd in my mind but it came up blank.

With a pair of scissors, Michael began to walk towards me again. Lifting me up, he walked towards the stairs. “We’re going to make love, like old times.”

“No,” I mumbled. “I hate you.”

“You love me, just need some reminding,” he assured me, taunting me as the cold blades ran over my throat. “I will slit you if you fight. I know you like it rough with me.”  

Like hell I did. I didn’t need to be reminded about anything at all with him.

“Judd,” I groggily groaned as my back hit our bed. I felt the mattress dipping near my feet and my dress was being cut open with the scissors. “Don’t. Please don’t.”

“You’ll be saying don’t stop, that’s all I want to come out of your mouth,” Michael grumbled harshly, tearing the rest of my dress open until my bra and panties were revealed. I hated the way he was staring at me, how he could feel aroused and lust when I was so unwilling sickened me.

I didn’t listen to his threats. “Judd. He will kill you,” I said again, feeling even drowsier.

I let out grunt as a balled up fist flung into my thigh, “He’s not going to save you! Now shut the fuck up!”

I sobbed silently. Hating what was going to happen. In my dream, I had woken up at the bad part. I knew this wasn’t going to be the outcome once it really happened. I was going to feel everything, and see it all.

Swallowing hard as I tried to catch my breath.

The feeling of drowsiness washing over me all the more as I looked at the burning rage filled eyes in front of me. He snarled angrily and slapped his palm across my face hard.

“Stop it!” I sobbed, trying not to cry but it was impossible. “Please don’t do this!”

“No. You little pathetic bitch! I will fuck you up so bad that no man will ever look at you again and find you attractive!” He thundered darkly as he cupped my crotch forcefully.

I bit down on my lip hard. Trying to clamp my legs shut and stop him from going any further.

Moving onto the bed more, he straddled my thighs. Kneeling over, his clothes were dirty and muddy. “Remember this Elle?” he smirked, pulling himself free as he shimmied his jeans down to the top of this thighs.

I didn’t look. It would be betraying my mate. I couldn’t do that, and I wouldn’t.

“Look at it, your mate is about to feel this,” he groaned huskily, his fingers going to the top of my panties. He cupped me again, the roughness hurting my mound as he squeezed tightly. “This is mine. Don’t you ever forget that again!” he said each final word with a deep thundering growl.

This was the part I dreaded. I had expected the feel the piercing pain of him entering me.

Closing my eyes, or more forcing them shut tightly. I didn’t want to see this, I couldn’t watch what was about to happen. It was like my dream, only worse.

Only this time I couldn’t wake up.

Everything inside my body was dull, it was frozen and I couldn’t do anything.

“Look at me bitch!” He snarled, slapping his palm across my face with a harder force that my head snapped to the left. “You will watch me the entire time!”

My eyes flung open, turning my head I then looked Michael dead in the eyes. His glowing red ones back on mine widened, his grip loosened as I felt something inside of me come alive again.

“What the fuck,” he heaved, confused.

“Get your hands off me right now!” I warned, my chest rising up hard and fast as I narrowed my eyes at him.

A growl escaped my throat as I pushed him off of me, his body flying off the bed and down to the floor with a loud thud. It gave me enough time to force my body upright, half naked and aching from the bruising forming. I kicked him hard when his hand tried to capture my ankle, he grunted and rolled to his back.

Giving me enough time to make my way for the door.

I ran, I don’t remember getting down the stairs or how I managed to get outside.

Judd.

That’s all I could think about.

I needed to find him and kill that fucking bitch who was either screwing my mate or killing him. She was as good as gone.

“You’re going to die!” Michael’s voice boomed. The front door of our home flying off its hinges as he lunged out. “Run Elle. You’re not going to survive this!”

He wasn’t in human form.

Now, he was a giant huge white wolf with blazing fire in his eyes. Pouncing towards me with a vengeance to kill.

I let out a scream, squealing at the top of my lungs as I ran. I had no idea where I was going, my feet taking me somewhere beyond my control. Sprinting across the grassy, but rocky paddock, every hard footstep I took I waited for the sharp claws in my back. The lunge of the wolf behind me where I would fall to my front, be crushed and mauled to death.

It was happening, I could hear him and that gave me a bigger adrenaline boost. The barn now in my sights as I realised if I went in there I was trapped. I was as good as dead anyway.

I didn’t care. I could hear Judd’s throaty groans.

But then I froze as I stopped, skidding on the gravel as I stared at the large wooden doors. My mind going into overdrive with a fury of emotions hitting me. I was in too much pain to notice the throbbing in my chest.

Judd was alive, but he was groaning.

No. No. No. Oh god. Please no. He couldn’t be.

“Told you so,” Michael spoke behind me, making me jump. I noticed he was now back in human form as he walked beside me. “Do you really want to go in and see what’s happening? We both know what is.”

I was about to give up. The fight in me was fighting a losing battle.

I scrunched my hands into fists so hard and I just swung my arm out to the side and clocked him in the face. “Fuck you!” I spat, and turned around. He was grinning as blood was drooling down his nose, his lip split open gushing more blood as he licked his tongue over the extracted canines.

“Your beloved mate is fucking another woman, did you think that he was actually going to be faithful to a pathetic human like yourself?

All I could see was red.

My heart was pounding as I wrapped my hands around his throat and squeezed as hard as possible. I couldn’t control it and I wasn’t fighting it. It was a new found strength as I slammed his body into the shed behind him. That pathetic smirk across his face angering me even more.

He was letting me hit him, thinking I wasn’t going to do much damage.

He was wrong, I wasn’t the same Elle anymore.

My eyes growing clearer as I glared right at him. His face, paling for a mere moment as I drew my knee upright, digging it hard against into his thigh. Without heels, I was too short to get his stomach.

With a loud grunt, leaning forwards and coughing hard he held his hands out to try push my away. I stumbled back for a few feet. My eyes landed on the rake and without hesitation, all human forgiveness left my body.

I grabbed it, and plunged it through his stomach with a hard force.

Slumping down to the ground, he let out a soft groan as his body jerked and twitched. His hands starting to turn into paws. If he turned, he could heal himself. Then, I was definitely dead.

How do you kill a wolf? I had no damn idea. Judd had never told me that.

Wait.

Yes, he did.

“You are the stupid one!” I screamed at him.

“Fuck you!” he spat, snarling as he thrusted his head forwards. Trying to bite my ankles with his sharp canines. Growling and snarling at me.

Jumping with a squeak, I diverted myself from him and moved back. Not for long as I kneeled down, my knees on his back as I sat up. Trying to push all my weight down on him. I wasn’t very strong but maybe that’s where I was getting all my inner strength from. Feeling as if I could do this, I had to believe I could.

If I didn’t he’d kill me. This was it, it was life and death right now.

Closing my eyes as I wrapped my hands back around his jerking head. He was fighting me with every breath he took. I squeezed around his throat, shuffling up further, my bruised and covered in dirt thigh pressed down as I dug my knee into the back of his neck. Letting out a blood curdling scream as I pushed harder and gave his neck a full force twist.

The bone snapping with a sickening crunch that gave my body a shudder.

My hands let the body go. My eyes becoming clearer and scent stronger, smelling the thick metal of blood. His body now limp and extremely dead in front of me. It was half man, half wolf as I stared down. The trail of blood seeping out from underneath his head, the bone popped out and the god awful sight of the rusty rake spikes plunged through his lower back from where I had thrusted it into his stomach. The wooden handle snapped and bent from the impact of the fall.

All thoughts cramming through me. I killed someone, I murdered my ex-boyfriend like some psychopath serial killer on a hunting frenzy.

What the hell had I just done?

Shakily, I stood and looked around.

I wasn’t even calm for ten seconds before that boost of power kicked in to high gear. My bloody feet walking, stalking along the gravel towards the shed again where all I wanted was this bitch to die.

My hands pushed open the doors and my eyes landed on him as I walked inside the barn. Letting out a low growl from my throat.

Every ounce of my body ready to attack as I bared my teeth and snarled. “MINE.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.9K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
786K 21K 50
I'm falling for the Alpha... ... Book 1 |Highest ranking #1 in werewolf - October 18, 2022| Started : Feb. 28, 2017 Finished: May 9, 2017 I#1 in w...
3.8M 119K 36
Everly is a werewolf living in a pack where no one wants her. Her mother and father don't treat her the same as her beautiful sister. She has learned...
1.7K 93 17
This is a world where power and dominance stand above anything and everything else. This is a world where you don't want to run around in the dark. ...