rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 18 - Night Terror
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 32 - Looking out for You
Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 26 - Valack

483 24 5
By super_wolf_diaries

[Season 5 Episode 5]

"So wait, the things that killed Tracy and Lucas, which you finally believe me about, are called 'The Dread Doctors' and there's a book about them?" I raise an eyebrow, even though he can't see me over the phone.

"I'm sorry Lexa, I really am, but yeah, basically," Scott replies, "and Valack, a guy in Eichen, was mentioned in the special thanks part.

"Right, And Eichen is the asylum here?" I check.

"I think they prefer the term mental institution or hospital," he chuckles, "but yeah."

"Okay, so I assume we're paying him a visit?" I guess, ignoring his correction.

"Yes, do you want to come?" He asks.

"Sure, why not?" I laugh dryly, "just how I wanted to spend my evening."

"We're meeting there in ten." He tells me.

"Got it, see you in a minute." I say before hanging up the phone.

I pull on my leather jacket and my converse, before looking up the address on my phone.  Finding that it isn't too far, I decide I'll run there since my bike is still broken and I don't want to bother Derek.

I let him know that I'm heading out before exiting the loft and going downstairs.  I head into the woods to stay out of site, before sprinting the through the woods, knowing the rough direction it's in.  My speed increases until I am running, more like leaping, on all fours.  In no time, I arrive at the large building surrounded by large walls and a huge painted black, metal gate with the words 'Eichen House' in between the bars of the gate.  In front of the gate is parked Stiles' Jeep, and Scott and Stiles are standing by it as Lydia and Kira are talking into the intercom, trying to get the gates opened.

"Hey!" I shout, jogging over to them, brushing off the dirt on my hands onto my jeans.

"Hi Lexa," Scott smiles, whilst Stiles and the girls wave.  Scott turns to Stiles and asks, "are you gonna be okay in there?"

"Why? What happened?" I ask, intrigued.

"Well I was in there for a bit, when I was possessed by a nogitsune," Stiles sighs, as he explains, "And the guy who's basically in charge tried to kill me and Lydia in there, making it look like drug overdose."

"Oh." I raise my eyebrows, "sorry I asked."

"But to answer your question Scott, yeah, why?" Stiles replies.

"You just seem a little off." Scott decides, I nod alongside him, having noticed it too.

"I think we're all a little off." Stiles points out, pushing himself off of the Jeep.

"Maybe some of us more than others." Scott mutters, causing him a nod I to look back at Kira.

"Wait. What happened?" Stiles asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Well, when the other Chimera, Lucas, when he came after us, Kira said something in Japanese." Scott tells Stiles.

"That doesn't sound too bad." Stiles remarks.

"She doesn't know any Japanese." Scott quickly fires back.

"Still not terrible." Stiles shrugs.

"I also think I might have stopped her from killing Lucas." Scott sighs.

"Now why didn't you start with that?" I ask rhetorically.

"Good point," Stiles rolls his eyes at Scott, "wasn't he trying to kill you, though? I mean , that just sounds like self-defence." He argues, whilst rubbing the space between his shoulder and his neck, causing me to frown.

"It was more than that, I mean, she nearly took off his head." Scott persists.

"Maybe she had no choice." Stiles looks at Scott with subtle desperation, "There's got to be a point where self-defence is justified. Tracy killed her own father, and Lucas would've killed you."

"They're not the bad guys, they're the victims," Scott claims, "we shouldn't be killing the people we're trying to save."

Stiles looks down in defeat, and at the same time, the gate buzzes and clicks open.

We silently shrug and walk through the gate and up the steps, and the gate clangs closed behind us.  We walk through the eery grounds, until we reach the door,  Lydia pushes it open and we walk in, up to the front desk.

The man behind the desk places a plastic box in front of us and demands, "place empty your pockets into the container."

"We're here to see..." Stiles starts to say before being cut off.

"Please place your belongings into the container." He repeats.

We let out a sigh and an array of phones, keys, Lydia's handbag, a wallet and a weird ring with a stick attached to it, which looks like it's meant to be used for holding scaffolds together, are dumped in the box.

The man scans the five of us before looking at Kira and saying, "please remove your belt and place it into the container."

"I kind of need the belt." She quickly says, "I mean, it's crucial to the outfit." I mentally face palm.

"Please remove your belt, which patients will attempt to take from you and use to strangle either themselves or others." He repeats with a straight face.

"Right. Got it." Kira gives in with wide eyes.

The man stares creepily at Lydia, making her visibly uncomfortable, leaving us in a short moment of silence, before a door to the side creaks open.  We turn to see an older man in a light brown shirt with an ID clipped onto it and brown tie around his neck.

He gestures for us to follow him, whilst the creepy man behind the desk walks back into the room behind the desk.

"I'll remind you that I'm only doing this as a favour to Deaton." He tells us as he leads us down some stairs, "and I'm doing it against my better judgment."

"Hey, what's the etiquette for talking to this guy?" Stiles asks, "I mean, do you ever look at the other eye?"

"I wouldn't." The man says, "in fact, while you're down here, try not to make eye contact with anyone or anything."

I raise my eyebrows, turning to Lydia, who is doing the same.  We reach the bottom of the steps and arrive at hallway.  About halfway through, Scott, Kira and I get stopped by what must be mountain ash.

Lydia, Stiles and the man turn back to us, "you didn't think you were all going, did you?"

"It's Mountain Ash, isn't it?" I check.

"Everywhere, but heavily concentrated down here." He replies, swiping his card through the machine next to the gate, "Valack's cell is the last one at the end of the hall."

Lydia looks back at us with worry and slight fear on her face.

"We'll be right here." Scott reassured her.

She nods before the pair walk down the hallway, having the gate closed behind them.

"Fat lot of good us 'being right here' does." I chuckle dryly.

"Well it worked." Scott remarks, "sort of."

"Sure Scotty," I laugh, before going quiet to try and listen for Lydia and Stiles, "I can't hear anything."

"Must be the mountain ash." Scott continues.

"I feel it too," Kira tells us, "to be honest, I feel a little weak."

"Yeah, it's like being sedated." Scott nods.

"This was a bad idea, wasn't it?" Kira sighs.

"No, they'll be okay without us." Scott reassured her.

"And those two, they're pretty good together." I add.

"Yeah, they are." Kira smiles.

"No super strength," Scott points out.

"No samurai swords," I add.

"But they stay alive." Scott smiles.

"He still likes her, doesn't he?" Kira chuckles.

"Yeah. Yeah, but it's different now." Scott explains, "I mean, you should've seen the way he used to be around her."

"Was it bad?" I pipe in.

"It was kind of obsessive," Scott smiles, "but not all bad.  You know Lydia used to pretend not to be smart."

"Our Lydia?" I ask, eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, Stiles was the only one that knew." Scott explains.

"How?" Kira asks.

"He paid attention. He listened to her," Scott nods, "he remembered..." he starts before trailing off.  The lights suddenly flicker, "Did you see that?"

"Yeah, but I think this is more worrying." I stutter, staring at Kira's hand which has electricity sparking around it.  The electricity begins to spread all around her causing Scott and I to step back way from her.

"Kira, whatever you're doing, please stop." Scott slowly pleads.

"I'm not doing anything.  It's just happening." She stammers.

Suddenly there is a huge flash of electricity and it send Scott and I flying away from Kira.  When my vision clears from the bright light, I approach Kira who is now laying on the ground unconscious, with electricity still spreading around her.

Before I can even get remotely close, I am zapped away, I feel my back hit something hard before it falls back with me on top.

"Argh," I hear a groan behind me.

I roll off the person muttering a "sorry."  My vision is blurry so I can't see who it is.

The man from before buzzes the gate open and walks in, crouching down the ground, "Are you alright?"

I quickly nod before hearing Scott's voice reply, "something's happening."

"I think she's causing it." I tell them, glancing at her still unconscious body with the electricity pulsing around her.

Scott stands up before gripping my arm and pulling me up too.

"We need to get her out of here right now." The man says.

"Yeah, well how do we move her if I can't even touch her?" I ask, raising an eye brow.

Before he can answer there is a thud behind us. I turn around to see the Dread Doctors behind the gate, one of them holding a long stick object with he pushes against the back of one of the nurses neck, knocking her unconscious, or dead, I can't tell.  It turns to face us and stared at us.

"I think you better run." The man mutters.

"We can't leave her." I exclaim.

"I can." He says before running into a room beside us and closing the door.

The Dread Doctors somehow unlock the gate and push it open.  Scott and I give each other a look before turning back to Kira.  I nod and we rush to her side.

I hesitantly pick her up under her arms, whilst Scott picks her at her knees.  I grunt in pain at the electricity and Scott and I stumble through the same door the man went through, after kicking it open.

We make our way through the building, eventually reaching the doors.  We stumble through them, I let out a roar at the pain I'm in.  The further away we get from the doors the less electricity spreads around Kira.  We almost fall down the steps before as gently as we can, placing Kira down on the ground.

I gasp as I roll away from her clutching my chest.

"At the club... at the club, you... you said..." Kira stutters, apparently coming back to consciousness.

"I remember." Scott cuts her off.

I turn back to the two of them, and see Kira taking Scott's shaking hand in her own.  The two sort of just lay there, embracing each other.

I fight the urge to say something along the lines of, 'really? Now? Why are you worrying about whatever Scott said at the club now?'

But the two look contempt and I don't want to be the one to ruin that so I sigh and let my head drop back to the concrete.

A/N
1920 words! So yeee, talk of STYDIA! Love them so much! I mean, who doesn't though?
Anywho,
Give me a vote, if you like this chapter!
And comment your thoughts!
Byeeeeeeee!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 357 15
[BOOK 3] Completed ✅ "So this is how it's gonna go." Katherine said while walking towards them and grabbing them by the throat. "Either you tell me...
13.6K 259 16
After Stiles got possessed by Void, The Dark Kitsune, The Nogitsune, Alex and her Pack find a small problem, Derek gets taken by somebody and gets ch...
6.7K 169 28
A dream leads Layla Irving to her true mate. This is so shitty. Read at your own risk. -I'm bad at summaries, but I tried. -Some of the storylines...
117K 2.2K 16
Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her...