ENAMORADO (COMPLETED) (BEING...

بواسطة mystery_ts

He had that kind of visage that stopped you in your tracks. There was a sudden pose in my natural expression... المزيد

Prologue
Cast
Chapter 1: liqueur
Chapter 2: Rays
Chapter 3: Monaco
Chapter 4: Divine Encounter
Chapter 5: Tomorrow
Chapter 6: Sparkling Champagne
Chapter 7: Pressure
Chapter 8: Taste
chapter 9: What If?
Chapter 10: Secrecy
Chapter 11: Sore
Chapter 12: Safe House
Chapter 13: Reminiscing
Chapter 14: Greece
Chapter 15: Aurora
Chapter 16: Honey
Chapter 17: Minty
Chapter 18: Blue
Chapter 19: A Night
Chapter 20: By The Cove
Chapter 21: I Like You
Chapter 22: Counter Love
Chapter 23: Pleasurable And Tumultuous.
Chapter 24: First Date?
Chapter 25: Spicy History
Chapter 26: New
Chapter 27: Selfish Needs
Chapter 28: Plans
Chapter 29: When The Chemistry Clicks
Chapter 30: Dirty Murder
Chapter 31: Dirty Murderer
Chapter 32: Her Favourite Roses
Chapter 33: Val
Chapter 34: Benevolently
Chapter 35: Affliction
Chapter 37: She Is Like Home
Chapter 38: Down we go
Chapter 39: Chaotic Complications
Chapter 40: Breathe
Chapter 41: A Night In Russia
Chapter 42: Vincent Destruction
Chapter 43: It'll Be Okay Baby
Chapter 44: To Family
Chapter 45: Whatever Time We Have Together
New book !

Chapter 36: Back to you

811 37 20
بواسطة mystery_ts

I'm back babies! Enjoy and vote ⭐️ please! And listen to the song for this chapter! Just swipe above!

Unedited tho!! I'll edit soon.
**********************

    Alejandro's P.O.V

    The day Camilla was kidnapped everyone gathered around for the conference to
discuss further attributes. Her mother was not pleased with the situation and now she's lying on the hospital bed while her father throws anger and rage over his men through the phone to find Vincent's men.

    I couldn't even think well. My head was spinning and I was fuming. He could hurt her, he's ruthless, merciless and callous. I could only imagine the things he will do to her and that's not an acceptable image.

There was nothing we could do. Vincent hasn't called and it was difficult to reach him. Diego was no where in sight.

The fucker was probably kissing Vincent's ass right now.

When I lay my hands on him no one will be able to stop me from ripping his throat.

It's been a few weeks. Actually to be precise one month! Who would have thought it would take this long. Vincent was keeping her for long only to get to us. Make us boil in anger and it was working. Today we were attacking. Enough is enough.

We got a letter from Camilla's twin, Kane, he gave us Vincent's location because he just got access to the ICT room but he didn't know where they were hiding Camilla. He wanted to come back and help us, but I insisted he stayed as he would be a useful connection to us as an insider.

    Apparently Vincent was staying underground in one of his club. The one in the city center. A populated area, to keep himself lost in between the Americans.

I went to the basement to check on the men. My father was keen to supply men to Camilla's father.

    All these men were trained to face danger and sever conditions. Defensive tactics were taught and physical altercation. They all had warrior spirit.

  They were all well and fully supplied. Ready to fight.

    At 10:03 pm the vans were outside. We got in and took off. Mateo was driving and Carlos was going through the plans again with the squad. My brother Antonio drove one of the vans.

    I sat back and the one thing on my mind was Camilla. Thoughts of her bashed through my head. Her smile, her voice, the way she looked at her food with aww. I smiled just at the thought of her.

   I'm going to get my baby back one way or another. I'll go through anyone just to have her safe back in my arms. I promised myself.

     Twenty minutes later, we parked a few blocks away from the club. It was noisy and stuffed. The amount of people filled up
the vacant street and the cars honked noisily.

   It was to our advantage that the bar was stuffed, it would make our job easier. To separate and get lost between the crowd.
There were surveillance cameras according to the map Kane sent us. Of course in every angle. It was Mateo, Carlos, Antonio and I who have to enter from the back, the men were unrecognizable.

    On my mark, the men divided themselves as to how they were assigned.

   Mateo,Carlos, Antonio and I grabbed the ropes from the back of the car and ran to the back of the club. We stood at a corner and I sent Kane a signal. A message.

   He had access to the surveillance cameras and replied quickly that we can now pass. He turned off the cameras and sent me a code to access the back door.

    I entered the pin and Mateo used the rope with a hook to twist it around the knob of the door so no one else could enter even if they correctly write the pin. The rope would block them directly from entering.

   We walked behind each other carefully without making any noises.

   The floors were covered with a red carpet and chandeliers hung across the long corridor. It was a really long corridor. Tables and flower pots lay at every corner before a door. The doors were just bedrooms and changing rooms for the women who worked here.

   There was no use of doing any of them harm. We had one rule: the women would never be disrespected or attacked no matter what and we lived by that regulation.

    A sudden noise caused us to abruptly attack the figure. Antonio captured his neck and snapped it.

   There were stairs we had to take to reach Vincent's office. Before we could make it there, we spotted several men from the furthest corner making their way towards us. They didn't recognize us at first due to the distance.

   When they did, they all briskly lounged at us. Physically and with their guns. I shot one in the head and another one came behind me. I elbowed him and hit his face with the back of my head. When he fell backwards I shot him dead.

    Carlos was punching a guy and he was so oblivious to the man who was aiming for him. I flicked my knife to the sniper and he fell dead with a thud.

   Mateo didn't seem to have any trouble.

   I punched another guy, and shot his face.

   I helped Antonio fight the last one and we quickly ran to the end of the corridor before more men attack.

    "It's supposed to be here." Mateo whispered.

    "It doesn't make any sense." Carlos sighed.

    "Come on you guys, are you seriously that dumb?" I questioned.

   It wasn't a dead end. Yes there were no stairs. But no mafia man is going to make it easy for you. I rolled the carpet and found a metal ring attached to the ground. I pulled it upwards with all my strength until it opened.

   "This is why I was never first in my classes." Carlos hissed.

  Indeed there were stairs and darkness overshadowed.

  "Take out your flashlights." I ordered.

  "Carlos tell the men we found the stairs. Let half of them come guard the back door." Mateo spoke.

  "Right away."

    With every step we took the wood made a creaky sound.

   "We should Have gotten a warning. Some earbuds would have helped." Mateo, reliant to the sound.

  "Just shut up and keep walking."

   He huffed in annoyance.

  We reached the bottom and it smelt horrible, disgusting and bloody. There were chains lying around and a small table in the middle. The light was dim and flickered.

    It seemed as if someone has been here just minutes ago.

  "This is fresh." Mateo bent down to sniff the blood. 

Then I noticed a body at the far end of the room, almost unrecognizable from the lack of light but it looked like a woman's figure to me. Instantly I thought it would be Camilla.

I rushed towards the body, but the sunshine was not visible on the woman's hair. It was a brunette. Clothes torn and her black had cane marks and dried blood patches all over the cold skin.

The moment I turned the almost lifeless body I recognized almost quickly who it was.

"Aurora." Antonio whispered.

"Christ." Mateo observed. I removed my jacket and placed it on her skin. Her face was bruised and her lips chapped. The color of her skin was fading and her pulse was not as vibrant as it should be.

"Antonio carry her to the van. We can't leave her here like this." I ordered and watched him take off while carrying her.

"Right away."

  "There's a door right there." Carlos pointed.

  "Follow me." I commanded.

On our tip toes and as silent as we can be we walked towards the closed door.

   "One...two..three." Mateo counted and slammed the door open with his massive boots and ran back to his position.

   Bullets fired in rapid concussion.

   "Call for back up! Now!" Mateo's voice boomed in the air.

   Carlos ordered the men through the speaker on his shirt to bomb the back door and gave them directions towards the stairs. We hid behind the corner than was inches away from the door. The bullets stopped then suddenly there was movement.

   Several bodies came running outside and we  stared shooting whatever walked on the god damn stiff ground. Then our men came with so much force in every blow.

    It could have been a tincture of the wrong aroma, or the temperature being too cold that made me feel uneasy, but it was the thought of what these savages have done to Camilla this past month.

   Violence flared through the atmosphere. I punched and hit and stroke and shot.

   The Russians attacked as a mob. These days fear and hatred built loyalty there was no feigning honour. Everyone wanted what they wanted and force was the accepted method.

   When it came to attacking we never played by "the rules." The men fighting aimed to get back to their kids in one piece and read them a bedtime story.

   Guns fired. More shouting. More screaming. More running. The attack was fierce, efficient and deadly.

   We were more than them. We easily managed to destroy them, loosing only a few men.

   "Everyone, put on your gas masks." Carlos shouted. They all obliged.

He then threw the gas bomb. All over the place.

We ran back upstairs and Mateo shouted something through the mic.

He then turned to me and informed me that the vans are already outside the back door waiting for us.

We got in as quickly as possible and drove off.

"Vincent wasn't there." Antonio spoke first. "I sent aurora to the clinic, Francisca will take care her of her, when she wakes up she'll let me know and we can go see her."

"Good." I rubbed my face in frustration.

"Why would Kane lie?"

"I don't know." Carlos sighed.

"Why do I have a really bad feeling about this?" Mateo muttered.

"What do you mean?" Antonio asked.

"What if they found out about Kane and texted us from his phone?"

"Why didn't we think of that?" Carlos mumbled.

"Things are just falling apart...I can't take this anymore, Vincent hasn't called and he hasn't mentioned anything to do with the files he want." I spat with venom.

The serene atmosphere was then bombarded with a few texts.

"It's from Vincent." I practically yelled before opening the messages.

Vincent- still waiting on your woman? Too bad I have plans on keeping her a tat longer. How are you my boy?

Alejandro- you said you'd call I didn't know you'd take that long.

Vincent- yeah well. You know I like to take my time.

Alejandro- time is money.

Vincent- yeah And I have billions to spare.

Alejandro- get to the Fucking point Vincent.

Vincent- I just wanted to check on you, you can never do something good without them questioning can you?

Alejandro- I want Camilla.

Vincent- and you'll get her...soon.

Alejandro- when exactly is soon? When will you tell me about the meeting point to give you those damn files!

Vincent- when I feel like it.

*************************

     Until next time babies 🦄

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1M 24.7K 54
18+ "Did you fuck him"he said as he leaned against the wall and stomped out his cigarette. "I sure did "I said lying through my teeth just to get a r...
12.4K 3.1K 17
" Well shoot " he looked shocked by my request. " You're not afraid to die?" I scoffed at his dumb question, isn't my request enough answer? " listen...
1.5M 49.3K 47
Morelli Mafia Series - BOOK 3 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. After everything, I'm led here. Squeezing my...
159K 5.5K 35
"You're staring at him again," Valentina sighs. "Hm?" I responded, not catching on to what Valentina was inferring. She tugs on my arm and shakes her...