Conditionally Married

By readerme1517

Highest ranking dated: 8-Feb-2019 No.1 in #billionaire, No.1 in #wife No.1 in #marriage No.1 in #hatelove (4... More

Author Note
1- Start
2 - Face to Face
3 - Setting the score
4 - Coming out as enemies
5 - Keeping it strong
6- The loss
7- Marry you??
8- Its complicated
9 - Plan B
10- Gamophobia
11- He made me his without love
12 - Him...
13- Menacing
14- Facing The Result
15- Reaching The Deadend
17 - Things I do for love
18- It's You and Me
19- Pawn of his game
20- Insomnia
21 - Showtime
22 - Expecting the Unexpected
23 - Monster
24- One Sided
25 - Confession
26- Dead without a Grave
27 - Pain
28- Warning
29- The Fire
30- The Swing
31- Truth or Dare
32- Surprise
33- Drive
34- Pep talk
35- The Bet
36- 36 hours (part I)
37 - 36 hours (part II)
38- Dressing up
39 - Reception day
40- Answers
41- Coffee
42 - Mistake
43 - It's Business
44 - Insecurities
45 - Love me..
46 - Stockholm Syndrome
47- Where are you???
Not a chapter just a note..
48- Tell me
49- Finally...
50- Epilogue
Upcoming book

16 - Level 2

24.8K 877 34
By readerme1517

Sia pov

I found myself travelling through a tunnel towards a bright light. My body felt light and I was lost in eternal bliss.

Thats when I saw my mom and dad,waiting for me.

"Mom.. Dad" I shouted and ran towards them. I hugged them both together so hard. I was crying.

"I missed you both so much. Don't leave me now"

"Sshh.. its okay dear.. you're doing great" mom said

"Yeah..we are proud of you. But you need to go back" My father said.

"I am not going anywhere." I demanded like a 5 year old.

"Hey little fighther. Soon things will be brighter" he said.

They let me go from their arms.

"Your time haven't come yet. You need to stay strong even if you have millions of reason to break and cry" My mom said while touching my cheeks.

I hold her hand and looked down.

And then strong force pull me towards itself and my mom dad waved back at me.

I started to feel heartbeat which was not mine. Like there were two hearts beating together. One was definitely mine.

My eyes were heavy to open so I tried to identify where was I. It was soft below me that means it would be a bed. I felt rough and hard palms on my back and strong pair of arms around me.

Its body was warm and I was loving it. I was feeling cold so I didn't bother to move. I was curling myself more towards it.

Then I felt pair of legs that moved on me.

Ok this is weird

My neurons started to work and I sensed muscular body beside me.

And I opened my eyes.

I was in bed with devil who was my husband

He was sleeping and I never saw him so peaceful in my life. He was either laughing in sarcastic way or angry.

Memories of past night came rushing towards me

He is not made to be loved.

I tried to push him off but he is strong enough.

I knew that already..

"Get off" I screamed into his hears now.

His steal grey eyes opened and found mine. He was closer enough to me to smell light traces of his perfume that were left on his body.

He looked at me as if he doesn't know me.

"Leave me." I said while trying to set free from him.

And he let me go

I hurriedly covered myself with the duvet that I was already having.

He looked at me as if he wanted to get into my soul.

"Before you start screaming or something let me tell you that I did nothing to you. You were cold and there was storm so no one was available so I had to give body heat therapy to you". He was expalining keeping his eyes down.

"I dont trust you" I said

"Ok so let me frame it like this that even your nakedness is very displeasing to me that I felt nothing and absolutely NOTHING for you even without clothes. Happy ?"

He took a tshirt from his wardrobe and said "You better be out of my sight when I come back" and he turned to move out

"Hey you" I cover myself and stood in front of door

"You know what, you need a psychiatrist. You are mentally sick!" I looked straight into his eyes.

"I might be ugly, unattractive, very bad. NO BIG DEAL. I am physically unattractive,but you're ugly by heart and mind"

"I agree that I created all that drama. But I didn't run away. I stayed here in this damn house just because I know how ugly you're and you'll show your ugliness on me and my friends. But I am not scared of you. Keep that in mind"

"Just 2 years Sia and then I will crush you bad" he hold my arms tightly and threw me on bed and left.

I stood up and looked at the bed.

There were no stains

And that was relief.

I opened his wardrobe and took his shirt and left his room.

I went into my room and directly gone for shower.

I was still feeling cold,especially after leaving him. But I was better.

Samantha came in after I dressed up.

"Good morning. How are you?"

Same old style

"Ya I am good"

Then I remebered ..

"Where is Renee?" I asked.

"Why? Is there a problem?" she asked

"Was she present here last night? I thought she was on night duty but I didn't found her" I made up something.

"Well it was heavy storm so she moved in the guest house. Intercom wires were also broken. " she said.

It was still raining. But with less intensity as of the previous night..

Samantha bought heater for me and gave me hot beverages which worked for me and finally I can relax

-------------------------------------------------------
It had been a month after that incident that we both have talked. We occasionally met each other when we passby here and there. Nothing else.

At that time I realized that I should be working. There was no way I can sit here for two years.

So, one day I saw Mr. Ashar sitting on dinning table having dinner. I went towards him and sat in front of him.

"Good evening Mr. Ashar" I said

"Evening" and he created that silence again

I will have to keep trying and trying.

"Can I ask you something?"

He kept his gaze on the plate "If I say no, will you stop?"

"Nope"

"Then why even asking." Said irritably

" I want to work" I said

And these words were strong enough to grab his attention. He moved his back away from the chair to keep his elbows on table balancing his face.

"You are living a more luxurious life here rather than you had when you were working."

That was his new way of taunting

"I dont need what is not mine. This all belongs to you".

"You haven't created any problems since few days, but I haven't forgotten that day. I don't trust you enough. "

I was not disappointed from his answer. I knew he would say no.

"I have signed contract of confidentiality with you. Atleast trust those " I said

"When you go out to work somewhere, they could run background check..."

"Hey hey" I snapped

"Who said I'll be working somewhere else, I would like to getbacktomyoldjob"

I said it quickly and shut my eyes.

"What did you said" he asked looking at me

"I want my old job back"

He have this ability to surprise me. Instead of shouting, he was calm

" I gave your post to Daisy few days back" and he moved backward.

"How could you?" I asked surprised

Daisy deserved a promotion, but not on my seat

"Because I am running the company" He carefully chose his words.

"I worked there for 5 years. My so many things are left there. Plus I didnt got the chance to say proper goodbye to everyone. There are some good memories associated with that place with Mr. Nicholson as well.." my eyes got wet on remembering him, but he got annoyed.

"He is dead. You can go to graveyard to visit him" Drops of fire dripping as he said each word.

"Please, just for few hours? I'll just take my things and say goodbye to everyone."

"My decision is final" He said.

"Just one hour. That's all I am asking. I'll go and come with who ever you say. I wont use any phone I promise".

" No means no" He was getting over my nerves now.

Ok then.

I stood up from my seat and said "Dont blame me then". I smirked

And with the speed of light, I grabed a candle stand that was of heavy metal and went to his library.

I knew he'll follow me. And he was doing.

He was shouting, but I was in no mood.

I broke the screen of his laptop with the candle stand

"What the f**k. Are you mad?"

Rage was in my eyes. I was in mood for some serious damage

"I'll be mad in few months if I stayed here, so why not I start it from today " and with that I targeted the glass window and broke it into pieces.

"If this is some of your cheap trick, I am not going to fall for it" Ashar said.

"Fine" and with that I broke some bottles from his wine collection

"Dammit, those are expensive" he scream

So these are his weak points..

I hold the stand again and slammed it towards bottle with more force to shatter them.

He wrapped his arms around my stomach to stop me. But I have to pressurize him

"Leave me" I jumped and moved here and there to get released.

"Ok fine. Just one hour ok"

He gave in

Really...?

"Are you serious" I asked

"Yes, now stop damaging all those things which are more valuable and expensive then you"

I released my breath .

"You can go tomorrow. My driver will drop you to office and back. Dont do anything stupid or else this time I wont stop"

Stop from what?

Nevermind

I said "thanks", dropped the stand there went back.

Mission accomplished. .

_______________________________________

A/n

I tried to show some stronger side of Sia. Hope you'll enjoy.

Wishing happy Ramadan to all the Muslims ☆☆

I would like to thank my 600+ readers with the bottom of my heart
Because of you guys, my book managed to get #15 ... yeahh!!
You are my motivation.

Please
Comment,
Vote
&
Share

Love,

Sia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.4K 46
COLD HEARTED ARROGANT AMBITIOUS Vihaan Oberoi knows only two things. Conquer and Destroy. He always thought feelings are useless that distract a pers...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
1.1M 60.4K 68
Highest ranking : #7 on 6 May 2018 Raghav Malhotra A billionaire owning a chain of companies worldwide. Famous for his ruthless behaviour. Girls dro...