rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 18 - Night Terror
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 26 - Valack
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 32 - Looking out for You
Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 23 - Monster

502 30 4
By super_wolf_diaries

LIAM'S POV

I gasp and look around, out of no where Peter appears behind me.

"I know where we are." He calmly says.

"Where?" I ask.

"Well, in her mind of course," he chuckles, "but we are at her last permanent home."

"The one where-" I start to say.

"Yes, where I murdered her mother." He finishes, with a roll of his eyes.

Both of our heads dart to another room in the house when we hear a scream.

"You better stay hidden, if she's sees you, she'll lose it." I order.

He surprisingly nods and only follows me down the hallway and then crouches behind a bookshelf.

I quietly walk into the room and am shocked by what I seeIt breaks my heart to see, as Alexa had told us, beaten and bloody, on the floor screaming for him to stop hurting her mother, except she isn't eight years old, she's fifteenA younger version of Peter was bent down punching and kicking, who I can only assume was Alexa's mom.

Alex's screams are suddenly silenced with a gasp, she chokes on her sobs in shockI turn to look back at the younger Peter and her mother, only to find Peter is no longer there. Instead another Alex has taken his place.

I scramble down to the original Alex's side, sliding along the floor on my knees to her.

"Alex, listen to me! Listen!" I exclaim, shaking her shoulders.

She is in a daze, tears constantly streaming down her face, completely oblivious to my presence. I continue to try and shake her out of it, but nothing is working.

I decide the only thing I can do is try to reach her wolf side. I let out a ground-shaking roar and I shift into my werewolf form, my eyes creating a yellow glow on her face in the dark house.

Her eyes suddenly snap to me, and she glows them back at me.

"L-Liam," She stutters, "w-what are you doing here?"

"I'm waking you up," I say, "you're unconscious, you had an accident on your bike."

"I-I remember," she stammers after a moment, "I shouldn't wake up."

"What?" I exclaim, "why not?"

"I'm a monster." She states, staring back at her clone.

"Alexa, listen to me," I sternly say, thinking back to what a certain alpha once told me, "you not a monster, you're a werewolf, like me."

Our glowing eyes meet once again, and suddenly the pair of us are sucked out of her old house and out of her mind.

I bend over forward, gasping, then immediately turn to Alex and see her doing the same thing, her visible injuries healing at an abnormally fast pace.

"Lex." I let out a deep breath I've been holding since we found she got hurt. Our eyes meet, this time not glowing, I pull her into a tight hug and don't want to let go. I notice her sniffling and a slight dampness on my shoulder, and hug her tighter, if even possible.

"Thank you," She whispers.

Before I know it, I find myself crying too. This girl had me more worried and emotional than I'd ever been in my life.

"I was so, so worried." I sniffle into the crook of her neck.

She just nods and continues to hug me.

We hear an awkward cough, from behind us, and turn to the sound.

"Don't I get a hug?" Peter asks, snarkily.

Alex suddenly springs up from the couch and jumps over towards Peter (A/N no joke, I literally just typed pizza instead of Peter, I'm hungry help). She punches him in the jaw, sending him stumbling backwards into the wall. She continues to punch his face, him making no attempt to stopping her, Peter lets her.

Derek, Malia and I know full well that Peter could easily take her down but he doesn't. He takes the beating. Maybe he finally sees that he deserves it.

After a few more punches, and some blood splattered across her face, Alexa stops and steps back. She places her hands on Peter's shoulders and I watch as the veins along her arms turn black as she takes his pain. "I'm sorry," she mumbles, before walking back to us, wiping the blood splatters off of her face.

She pulls a very confused Derek and Malia into a hug, thanking them quietly.

I look from the family to Peter who is still standing against the wall with a shocked face. I might be going mad but I swear I can see a hint of regret tracing his eyes.

Alex suddenly gasps, "I need to go and visit Lydia!" She grabs her jacket off of the coat stand and shrugs it onto her shoulders.

I chuckle lightly, "you just woke up from a mini supernatural coma and less than five minutes later you head off to check on someone else." I say with a hint of admiration.

"And now I'm fine, let's go!" She orders, "I'll drop you home."

"Sir, yes sir!" I mock salute.

She sends a wave to Derek and Malia, refusing to further acknowledge Peter, who is still against the wall, and begins to walk before the door before halting.  She slowly turns around with an awkward look on her face.  Derek has an amused smirk on his face as she realises the problem at hand.

"I, Uh, don't have my bike," she scratched he back of her neck, "I'm assuming it's a tad smashed up at the side if the road somewhere."

"Yeah, I'll give you a lift, whilst I drive Malia and Liam home," Derek suggests.

"Can we pick it up?" She asks, causing us to raise or eyebrows, "What? I want to fix it up!"

"Lex, it's pretty battered," I trail off.

"Nothing's impossible." She smirks. "And me and my baby have been through a lot!"

"Okay, fine, whatever," Derek chuckles, putting his hands up in surrender, "I figure something out, to get all the... parts back."

"Thank you! I love you, you're the best!" She shouts, giddily pulling him into a hug.

"Alright, alright don't get too excited," he laughs, "come in let's get you guys home and to the hospital."

We all walk out of the loft together, leaving Peter forgotten and left behind.  Once downstairs, we get into Derek's car and he drives to Malia's house.  We bid her farewell and Alex gives her another tight hug before we leave and head towards my house.

I turn to Alex and hug her tightly, "I'm so glad you're okay," I whisper into her ear.

She nods, "thank you, again Li."

I pull out of the hug, leaving a gentle kiss on her forehead before sending her a cheeky grin and getting out of the car, thanking Derek for the ride.

ALEXA'S POV

I grin as I watch him sending me a cheeky smile as he waves getting out of the car.

I carefully, as to not ruin Derek's nice leather seats, climb into the passenger seat of the car next to Derek.

"You and Liam, huh?" He raises an eyebrow, looking at the road as he pulls back out onto the road.

"Shut up," I say back, looking down, cheeks heating up, causing him to grin.

We sit silently for a minute, before he breaks the comfortable silence.

"I know you probably don't want to talk about it," he starts, "but are you alright?"

"I'm not sure yet," I sigh, "I mean I had a good bit of anger expression, but then I realised I'm done being angry with him.  It won't change what he did."

"What? So you've forgiven him?" Derek asks, shocked.

"God no," I chuckle dryly, "I'm just more upset and disappointed than angry now.  It's a nice weight lifted of my shoulder; hating him."

"Okay kiddo," he smiles, squeezing my shoulder, "I'm glad you're alright."

I smile at him and he turn to face me, smiling back.

He looks back to the road as we pull into the hospital parking lot.  We get out of the car and walk into the hospital.  I spot Melissa finishing up a conversation with a patient in the waiting room and begin to walk over to her, Derek in tow.

She notices me and smiles, "I'm guessing you're here to see Lydia?"

"Possibly," I reply.

"Well she came out of surgery about an hour ago and should be conscious soon," she explains, "but only family can see her."

"Oh," I sigh.

"But I'll let you know she's in room 23 on the second floor, which happened to have a tree right next to window." She says quietly with a wink before walking away.

I turn around to face Derek with a smirk on my face.

"We're sneaking in aren't we?" He sighs.

My grin is the only response he needs.

A/N

She met Peter! Awkward yanno? But he seems guilty....
Also, THANK YOU FOR 100 VOTES!!! Y'ALL ARE THE BEST!!!!!
If you enjoyed this chapter -or if you didn't- please vote on it!
And comment what you thought of it!
See you next week, baaaaiiiiii!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 699 79
I've got no use for moonlight Or sappy poetry Love at first sight's for suckers At least it used to be Look, girls are nice, once or twice Till I fin...
15.2K 651 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
117K 2.2K 16
Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her...
18.9K 361 7
CURRENTLY REWRITING!!! "π·π‘œπ‘›π‘‘ π΅π‘™π‘Žπ‘šπ‘’ π‘šπ‘’ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘šπ‘Žπ‘‘π‘’ π‘šπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘§π‘¦" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑑 π‘‘π‘œ...