Becoming Queen | A Justin Bie...

By TheJustinsGirlfriend

Where Becoming a Queen is Completely Different Than Expected... *** THIS IS BOOK 1 OF A 5 BOOK SERIES *** ***... More

Welcome!
One.
Two.
Three.
Four.
Six.
Seven.
Eight.
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen.
Seventeen.
Eighteen.
Nineteen.
Twenty.
Twenty One.
Hadlee's Dad's House Tour!
Twenty Two
Twenty Three.
Twenty Four.
Becoming Queen: Instagram Stories
Twenty Five.
Twenty Six.
Twenty Seven.
Twenty Eight.
Twenty Nine.
Kingdom Domination Release Date! | Closing Notes
Kingdom Domination
Becoming Queen Series | Promo Trailer

Five.

414 13 1
By TheJustinsGirlfriend

***

VOTE please!

***

The next afternoon, I find myself on FaceTime with the girls again, telling them that Justin and Maverick had been at dinner the previous night. Almost as if on cue, Camila walks into the bedroom, causing both of their heads to turn and Paislee to speak up.

"Hey! Justin and Maverick were at dinner with Hadlee last night!"

"What?!" Camila screams, walking over and giving me a look. "What happened?"

I laugh lightly. "Hi Cami."

"Hey." she says, flashing her infamous smile. "Now, elaborate."

"Nothing happened," I shrug. "They were just at dinner. Maverick was all braggy about how he thinks he's getting a promotion soon and blah blah blah. I lost my appetite, excused myself and left the dinner table."

"Wait, so that's it? No conversation or anything?" Daniella whines, disappointed.

I grin. "Well, I did see more of his face. His jaw was sharp, his eyes are like a hazel and his hair is a medium brown." I say, blushing.

"Oo, you were so checking him out." Paislee sings.

My cheeks turn a deep red and I hide my face, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Oh my gosh!" Daniella giggles.

"Okay, I kinda think he's a player though." I say, ruining the light mood.

The girls whine. "Why?"

"Because he kinda came to my room after I left dinner and talked to me." I say, biting my lip nervously.

"What?!" Paislee squeals excitedly. "What happened?!"

I shrug. "Nothing much. He pointed out that I had an attitude with Maverick, admitted he had been watching me during dinner cause he pointed out I barely ate anything and said I was intriguing because I was the only one brave enough to throw attitude at my brother."

"Then, why do you think he's a player?" Daniella asks, furrowing her brows.

"Because he always had a smirk on his face and I don't know.. Just the atmosphere when I was around him, y'know?"

"Atmosphere?" Cami snorts.

"Come on, Cam, you know what I'm talking about." I tell her, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yeah, I do. And I say if you think that's the way he is and he's sneaking around to talk to you, then he's gonna try to make a move and you shouldn't fall for it." she says. "I say stay away from him."

"I say that she needs to give him a couple chances to talk to her and see what happens." Paislee says, disagreeing.

"I say that it's up to Hadlee whatever she chooses to do." Daniella notes, looking back and forth between them before letting her eyes land on the screen where she can see me.

I grin weakly, shrugging. "I'll figure it out."

"I think it's kind of cute that he was watching you." Paislee comments, ignoring the statement Dani had made.

I laugh once.

"You mean creepy." Cami says, giving Paislee a look.

I roll my eyes. Here we go. "Guys, come on, chill. I will figure out whether or not I want contact with him. Which, by the way, I'm not sure about yet. I'll think about it." I shrug.

"Good idea." Daniella nods.

"I guess." Cami mumbles.

"I'll be fine guys. But hey, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna try to tan again."

"Okay, fine." Cami says, grinning.

"Bye." I say, smiling before hanging up.

Everyone's gotta have a different opinion I guess.

Across town, Justin and Maverick both walk into the meeting room, taking their designated seat as Justin becomes lost in his own thoughts.

Another stupid meeting for no reason. I get it, their mandatory but other than some new shipments coming in, there's nothing new happening. It's the same ole same ole, which clearly means there's no real reason for another meeting.

"Alright." William starts, clapping his hands together and taking his seat. "Let's get this meeting started."

A couple of the guys laugh at his dramatic behavior while Justin, on the other hand, finds himself rolling my eyes at the fucker. He wishes to be taken the right way. He respects and in a way loves William as if he's family, but the dramatic behavior is overboard for his liking.

"First, before we get started on business, I've kept forgetting to ask. Maverick, how's your sister?" William asks, turning the attention to the man third in charge.

Maverick chuckles humorlessly. "She's alright, I guess. Got a bad attitude though. Mostly towards me and I don't appreciate it."

"Correction, you don't like how someone's not afraid to give you attitude." Damon Sutton, one of their members points out.

"Well, there's no point in her attitude towards me so, yeah. I don't like how she feels she can." Maverick says, blinking at the man a few times and shrugging.

"Well, looks like she's a lot like her big brother." William chuckles.

"Over my dead body." Maverick mumbles causing Justin's eyes to roll instinctively.

Hadlee... now that's someone I don't mind talking about. Justin finds himself lost in thought again. I've never met anyone who can hold an attitude the way she can with her brother. I wonder why she has one with him. It's not like he's ever done anything to her. At least not that I know of. Then again, he could've just not told me. No, no. He wouldn't do that. We tell each other everything. Well, the important stuff. Dammit. Focus Justin.

"So, basically, I think that they're planning something big." Finn says, licking his lips.

"Any ideas?" William asks, raising his brows.

"Personally, I think he's gonna try to steal some of our shipments. He's already working on stealing some of our customers." Finn explains, shrugging.

Damn, I'm missing everything. Justin thinks. Not that it's things I haven't heard about before. We've been worried about this bastard for what seems like forever. I say kill the bitch and get it over with but apparently we shouldn't do something so drastic. Now, back to Hadlee. Her nervous ticks. I mean, first of all she wouldn't eat with Maverick and I there. I'm sure she would've eaten if we weren't there. And she got so confused when I went to her room to talk to her after dinner. What can I say? I was bored. Maverick was bragging about God knows what and I was tired of hearing it. Not to mention I wanted someone different to talk to. Granted she's still his family but she's new so you can't blame me. Fuck Justin, they're gonna notice what are you doing?

Justin attempts to shakes Hadlee out of his head, paying attention to the conversation yet again.

"I get everything else but why would he attack another one of our warehouses that we currently aren't using? There's no drugs, no one's there." William says, confused from someone's statement.

"To make a statement." Tyler answers immediately. "He wants us to know his intentions and what better way to do that?"

Justin rolls his eyes, not caring enough to keep his mind from being engulfed by thoughts yet again. It was fun talking to her. She got so nervous and she's someone different. The only question is why can't I get her off my mind now? She caught me in my lie. I was watching her at dinner. She's hot. I hate to admit but she's actually interesting. Why can't I stop thinking about her? Dammit, Justin, stop. You're being an idiot. But her brown eyes. Not as dark as most and her naturally brown hair... which is refreshing seeing as most girls are now dyeing their hair an ugly blonde that looks like the farthest thing from normal. Her body is almost perfect. She's not super skinny but far from fat. The perfect amount of curves to compliment her waist. Shit, Justin. Stop.

"Meeting over guys, good discussion." William says.

Thank God, he didn't notice. Justin thinks to himself.

"Justin, could you stay a minute?" he asks as Justin starts to leave the room.

Spoke too soon. Fuck.

"What's up man?" he asks, closing the door and turning to his boss.

"That's what I'd like to know, man. You weren't paying attention at all today. Is everything alright?" William asks, a glint of actual concern in his eyes.

Justin nods. "I'm fine, dude. Just really tired. I didn't sleep much."

It wasn't a total lie. He had stayed up working... and researching Hadlee a bit.

"Alright, just... get yourself together. Get some rest. We need you on top of the game, Justin." he says, giving him an encouraging smile.

Justin nods. "You've got it."

"Alright, go ahead." William responds, gesturing to the closed door and sitting at his desk.

Justin walks out of the room, huffing out a breath and jogging to his room upstairs, ignoring the guys calling for him. He immediately locks the door, not wishing to be bothered.

What the fuck, man? Why can't you get her out of your head? He asks himself. She's just another hot girl. But Maverick's sister. You can't fuck her. It would be way too disrespectful to Mav. But... God her eyes.

While finally tanning in peace, I hadn't realized it had been so long. Soon, it was six thirty and Annabell was calling me inside for dinner. I had rushed inside and put on a simple cover up before approaching the dinner table and eating with them. Thankfully, Maverick hadn't been there and I was able to eat like I normally do.. Without brags making me want to gag up my food.

I now stand in the bathroom, stripping from my clothes and brushing the tangles out of my hair as the water heats. Reaching inside, I let the water drip cautiously on my fingers before nodding at the temperature and soon letting it engulf my body. I stand for a few moments, appreciating my privilege of having the water be so warm, before soon squirting some of the coconut scented shampoo into my palm and beginning to massage it into my scalp. I close my eyes, enjoying the feeling and allowing my mind to wander as I go about my routine.

Hazel. His eyes are hazel. His hair is medium brown. His jaw perfectly chiseled and a smirk placed on his lips as though he had practiced for countless hours in the mirror.

"I find you intriguing."

"You're not afraid to throw attitude at your brother and stick up to him."

"No one but me and another one of our friends."

Why am I so intriguing? Why was he so interested?  What's so different about me? Other than not being afraid to stick up to Maverick. What is it about me? More importantly, why couldn't I meet him in a different way? Why does he have to be Maverick's friend? Why can't he just be a random guy I met. Then it would be acceptable. But this... this would be wrong. Maverick would be pissed. I can't do that. I can't steal his best friend. It would be wrong. Oh so wrong... but what if I can't help it? What if it just happens? Even if I try to stop it. Would Maverick hate me forever? Would he forbid me to see him? Would he send me back to Texas? Would he have the power to send me back to Texas? Would my father allow him to do so? There's so many questions to a simple concept. There's so many things that could go terribly wrong. What if Maverick is involved in something dangerous? Does that mean Justin is too? Would I be able to handle that? Would I get hurt? I don't want to get hurt... so then this isn't worth it. I shouldn't even be questioning it. Then again I don't know if it's true. Dammit, Hadlee... what are you doing? Justin is a no go. Forbidden. Stop.

***

I swear I meant to upload at noon like I try to do every week😂

ANYWAYS, here's the newest chapter, thank you so much for reading!

don't forget to tap vote and leave a comment below to show your support!

I love hearing from you and getting your opinions on what's going on!

much love,

shan:)

QUESTIONS:

1. what are your thoughts on this chapter?

2. what was your favorite and least favorite parts of this chapter?

3. what do you think is going to happen in next weeks chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 435 40
What do you do when the girl of your dreams lives next door, but she hates your guts and will never see you as anything other than her best friend's...
23.7M 449K 74
"It is better to be feared than loved" Fanfiction #4 Teen Fiction #13 Copyright © 2013, JustinsAvenger
2.4K 78 32
She is broken He is not She has been betrayed He's the betrayer What will happen when these two finally meet will they fall in love or...
82.3K 5.2K 36
Book two of "ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔣𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔱" read book 1 first or you're gonna be a lil confused .... well a lot you're gonna be very confused.