✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (CO...

De SexyBombshell

↳˳⸙;; in which different types of students fell in love, breaks friendship, study hard, can't avoid chaos... Mai multe

Presenting SummerSlam State University
CHARACTERS
(closed) SUGGESTIONS and REQUESTS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
PLAYLIST
notes
SPECIAL RANDOM CHAPTER

CHAPTER 7

446 44 9
De SexyBombshell

Overheard

.

.

.

"Hey nannies, I gotta go." Seth made his way to the parking lot of their house, waving his hand to the J.J. security.

"H-hey S-seth!" Finn suddenly grabbed his arms.

"What?" Seth replied without even looking at Finn.

"Y-you're good in searching, right?"

"What do you mean?" Seth said as he raised his left brow. He walked down on the garden and he opened the door of his silver car.

"Can you help me to find out the suspect of Mr. Goldberg's case? Please?" Finn said nervously.

"I don't know. Also, you're the one who's in charge, Finn. You can do that." He rolled his eyes and then he started his car.

"Why? Is that hard?" Finn asked him seriously. Seth just shrugged. "Geez, Why are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not, Finn. I never get mad at you."

"Lies." Finn leered.

Seth exhaled. "Then if you're still accusing me, I'll try to help you, That's my only reason." He said before he was faded away from Finn's sight.

Just like yesterday, Seth found Paige in the classroom, around seven in the morning, looking for something.

"What are you searching for, Paige?" He almost killed her in shock. She doesn't realize he entered the room.

"Ummm I'm looking for my ring, it's damn important to me," Paige said still rummaging on the teacher's desk.

After a long minute, Maryse screamed in her seat so Mike quickly went over to her.

"What was that? What happened?" Mike asked worriedly that made Dolph's eyes to rolled.

Mike looked where his crush was looking at and he saw a lovely bouquet.

"Was this from you?" Maryse smiled at him but it doesn't keep too long in her face when Mike leered at her.

"I've never bought cheap flowers though." He said looking at the bouquet, disgustingly.

English and Mathematics class of Mr. Graves got finished and its time for their recess.

"It's your turn, Bayley" Sasha said and the remaining girls looked at Bayley.

"My ideal type of boy is gentleman, kind, humble and the cute!" Bayley stated as she couldn't stop smiling.

"Ginger guy is the best person to be that," A smirked tugged on Sasha's face as she elbowed Bayley.

"Who's the ginger guy?" Bayley questioned.

"It's S---"

"STOP!" Charlotte yelled as she cut off Becky. "Bayley, you don't need to know him well. He's already taken." Charlotte declared and she smiled smugly on Becky.

"Ooooohh! I smell something." Sasha teased while watching Becky and Charlotte.

"You're crazy, guys" Becky commented. "What about your ideal type, Sasha?" Becky changed the topic as she asked Sasha who's not listening to them anymore.

"Banks!" Charlotte yelled at her after she saw Sasha was looking at The Shield's table.

"What?! Do not disturb me!" Sasha irritably replied without even looking at her friend.

Charlotte rolled her eyes. "Alright girls, we don't need to ask Sasha about her ideal type. It's obliviously the puddle one."

"Who are you calling, Puddle?!" Sasha suddenly looked at Charlotte with glaring eyes after hearing that statement.

"The love of your life" Charlotte chuckled evilly that made Sasha pout.

"What about your ideal man, Char?" Becky asked.

"Hot and mature. And of course, he must come from a wealthy clan." Charlotte asserted, playing her hair.

"She's a money-conscious one," April said in a low voice as she secretly pointed Charlotte from the other table and Paige nodded.

"Woah! That student was so rude!" Carmella commented on Mr. Goldberg's horrible case as AJ told the story.

"The rudest guy in the room!" Enzo added, dancing his weird moves.

"But it's still not sure if that's a male or a female." AJ Styles told the freshmen, including Big Cass, Enzo, Carmella, Nia and his sister, Alexa.

"Maybe a transgender one!" Nia said and they started to laugh except Alexa who was busy on her phone.

"Hey, Lexi! Is that your boyfriend?!" Carmella smirked and AJ quickly glared at his sister.

"Ewww! That's gross, Carmella! I hate this ugly turtle Jason Jordan!" Alexa looked disgusted at Jason's message to her. "I didn't know why he still texting me after I rejected him twenty times this morning."

"You're so defensive, Lexi" Nia chuckled.

"Ewww! Stop it, Nia!" Alexa told her, rolling her eyes. "Besides, this is my dream boyfriend!" Alexa showed her phone on her friends as AJ immediately rucked up to see the photo. 

"OOH SHTT! GOODNESS, SIS! YOU DIDN'T INFORM ME!" AJ shrieked like a seven-year-old boy with a wide grin on his face. "When is the wedding?"

"Oh, brother!" Alexa slapped her brother's shoulder and started to blush.

"I'm so jealous!" Carmella pouted as she crossed her arms.

"Don't cha worry, Mella. I can be your dream boyfriend." Enzo winked.

"You're Gross, Enzo Amore!" Carmella leered at him.

"Maybe that Jason you are talking about was the suspect on the case of Mr. Goldberg," AJ uttered. The freshmen laughed again in disbelief. So suddenly, AJ noticed Tye Dilinger, standing in front of them and looks like he overheard their conversation.

"What are you doing here?! How long you are standing there?" AJ asked and made him back on himself.

"N-nothing" He replied nervously. AJ glanced at his shaking hands, holding a tray of food.

"Nothing? So you aren't even breathing?" AJ leered at him.

"I w-was j-u----"

"Shut up! Why are you listening to us?!" He lifted his left eyebrow so Tye avoids eye contact with him.

"I d-didn't he----"

"Shut up! Don't you know that our conversation was controversial?"

"N-no. I mean, Y-yes." Tye scratched the back of his neck.

"And why? What made you do that?" AJ asked seriously.

"I.....I-i really want to be in your section so I want to hear the happenings in the four corners of Fastlane Room." Tye sighed. "I'm sorry."

"I see..." AJ narrowed his eyes as he examined the expression of the stranger carefully.

Meanwhile, Dean went to the restroom to eat his taco bells and he heard two men's voices on the other restroom, together.

"Let's just make another plan!" The guy said. "Why don't we put a pale with burning water on the top of the door and so that when he opens it, he will get Glorious! I mean he will cry!"

"Hahahaha! I like it! I still can't believe someone stole our idea!" The other guy said in disgrace. "That's our most brilliant plan ever to make Baldy pay!" He added.

"Baldy? Who's Baldy?!" Dean in his mind. Then suddenly the toilet paper rolled over to the two guys' rooms.

"Oh shit!" The guy said in a low tone as they saw the toilet paper from the other room. "I think someone heard our plan!" He whispered to his friend.

"Come' on! Let's get outta here!" They two went outside from the Men's room, whistling nervously.

Dean's spirit almost jumped as he saw Finn also get out from the door and he draws some circles and triangles using a black marker in the mirror, looks like a calculation.

"So they are not the suspect."

◇~◇~◇~◇~◇

A/N: It feels like froever that I haven't updated this book but tadaaa! Request granted! Not totally an appearance but that picture might work, Blackwidow_Mcr Supreme_Potato -geekgxddess  JazzyVenecia46  colesbaybay Anyway, I'm planning to have a Cole Sprouse part two appearance! Stay tune! Don't forget to vote, comment and recommend! ❤️ ~Yours truly: Allesiexie

edited: January 05, 2020

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

460K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
932K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
649 82 16
Tahimik ang buhay ko noon. Well, sa sarili kong batayan lang naman. NBSB ako or No Boyfriend Since Birth. Pero sa kabutihang palad naman, may kauntin...
4.5K 75 43
"Do not judge my story by the chapter you walked in on."