descendants: next generation...

Από shayslater

It's the new generation of the descendants. It's their turn to make choices, It's their turn to shine, It's... Περισσότερα

Characters
Start
Chapter 1: Rotten Apples
Chapter 2: Get to know you
Chapter 3: Making enemies
Chapter 4: Party is wild
Chapter 5: Let's talk
Chapter 6: Arcade
Chapter 7: Drama Bitch
Chapter 8: Spaceship
Chapter 9: Why.
Chapter 10: Sabrina or is it Maya?
Chapter 11: Someday
Chapter 12: Don't mess with the wrong person
Chapter 13: If only
Chapter 14: Welcome
Chapter 15: I'm so sorry
Chapter 16: Smoke and fire
Chapter 17: Play
Chapter 18: it will be complete soon
Chapter 19: What happened to me?
Chapter 20: Sure
Chapter 21: Trust issues
Chapter 22: Look forward
Chapter 23: Supermarket flowers
Chapter 24: Movie mess
Chapter 25: That should be me
Chapter 27: Do you really like him?
Chapter 28: Every shadow has a beautiful person behind
Chapter 29: Campfire
Chapter 30: Prom
Chapter 31: Prom Pt. 2
Chapter 32: Shoot, the reporters are here
Chapter 33: Lazer tag kiss
Chapter 34: Starry first kiss
Chapter 35: Flaws
Chapter 36: Drunk
Chapter 37: Secret
Chapter 38: Baby Talk
Chapter 39: What If?
Chapter 40:
Chapter 41: Gone
Chapter 42: Claire
Chapter 43: Lauren
Chapter 44: Paralyzed
Chapter 45: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 46:
Chapter 47: trapped
Chapter 48:
Chapter 49: No one messes with my Best friends
Chapter 50: Get Out
Chapter 51: I'm sorry
Chapter 52: Break Up
Chapter 53: So Cold
54: Hold on
Chapter 55: Couples
Chapter 56:
Chapter 57: Would you please get back together?
Chapter 58: Make up
Chapter 59: Into deep
Chapter 60: Musical
Chapter 62: A night to remember
Chapter 63: Graduation
Chapter 64: 8 Letters
PLEASE! MUST READ

Chapter 26: Figure things out

628 23 8
Από shayslater

Maya's POV

After the talk with my niece, Bryce, Julia and I went to my room and changed since Josh is taking us on a tour tonight which I would love to not because I'm spending the night with him or whatever, it's because I can finally catch up with everything after 10 years with no return.

" How do I look?" I asked Riley and Julia.

" LLLLOOOOVVVVEEE IIITTT!!!!!!" They both screamed jumping up and down then someone knocked on the door. Julia smiled and opened the door and hugged Josh." Dad!" Julia exclaimed and hugged him.

" Hey sweetheart. Ready to go? Nice dress and you look very pretty." Josh complimented her." Thanks for the compliment but I want you to compliment mom cause she's the one to get me this dress." Julia said and point to me.

Josh looked up and smiled. I can feel my cheeks hit up. Why does my cheeks turn red when he smiles at me?" Y-you look beautiful." He said looking at me from head to toe." Thanks. You look handsome..." I said staring at him lost of words.

" I'm gonna go now. Have fun on your family date." Riley said walking out the room." Let's go?" Josh asked." Yeah." I answered smiling weakly holding Julia's hand.

We head out the and first thing we were greeted was Mal, Ben, Jay, Lonnie, Carlos, Jane, Evie, Chad, Lucas, Riley, Charlie, and the kids looking at us.

" We're going out!" Julia announced excitedly holding both Josh's and I's hand." I can tell sweetie." Charlie said with his cheeky smile.

" Wow, you guys look like a happy family." Carlos said. I looked at Josh and he smirked. His smirk. Dang it, it always get me to like him.

" Be safe peaches." Riley said." Riley, it's more like the other way around. You know her. Nothing can get into her way." Lucas said casually. I laughed when Riley glared at him and started chasing him. 

" Maya and Josh, sitting under the tree..." I hear Mal mumble. Even though she has 2 teenagers now she's still the goofy Mal back in the isle. I just rolled my eyes. Bryce have a smi on his face. Gosh this kid really is Mal's son.

" We better go if none of you have nothing to say now." I said." Bye." They all waved as we head out the door.

" Where are we going dad?" Julia asked." Well, Julia. Do you like parks and movies?" Josh asked." Yes, yes, yes!" Julia screamed." Alright. Let's go to the park. Every night they premier old or new movies. It's really fun cause you get to watch under the stars. It's a perfect date night." Josh explained.

This is the first time since forever I'm out in the night without my body guards. I admired the stars, they're." Beautiful." Josh said looking down to me. A smile formed." Here we are." Josh said. 

We looked at the couples all set up sitting on their picnic blankets with their picnic baskets." I'll just grab our picnic stuff." Josh said." I want to come." Julia said and followed Josh.

I smiled admiring everything. I miss this place a lot. I placed my hands on my pockets looking around.

" We're back." Julia said carrying a picnic basket and a picnic blanket wrapped around her. I laughed a little on her cuteness.

" Sweetie why are you carrying that? Shouldn't Josh be the one carrying all of that?" I asked taking the picnic basket.

" Yes, but she took it away from me." Josh said running to us. I laughed." Let's just set this picnic so we can watch the movie." I said as we all agreed.

After setting up the picnic the movie started and it was a very good movie but some parts of it are mature.

" I love you Malliyah, I really do." 

" I love you too Joshua."

The two characters kissed and it turned out to a make out session.

Josh and I didn't know of this movie would be very mature. It shocked us but we realised Julia is still watching. We quickly covered her eyes which ended up both of our hands touching.

Josh and I shared a look. I tried to get away from his eyes but I can't. I was stuck and I don't know what to do but I like it for no reason.

I was enjoying everything when a pebble hit my head. I looked around confused on who threw the pebble." Psst... Maya." I heard someone whisper. It seems to come on the bush.

" I'll be right back." I said taking my hands off of him and walked away from our place." Maya." I heard the voice called whisper shouting my name.

I was very confused when Riley, Lucas, and Charlie popped out off the bush. My jaws dropped and quickly looked at Josh and Julia if they are looking for me.

" What are you guys doing here?" I asked walking closer to them. They all have their evil smiles." We're just checking on how are things going." Lucas said.

" It seems everything is doing great." Charlie said." Then why'd you call me?" I asked." To snap you back on being trapped in Josh's eyes. We know you always get trap in them." Riley answered.

" You guys go." I said pushing them away." No." They all spitted." You guys are creeps." I said." Then if we are called that way well ok. Proceed on your date." Charlie said.

" No date unless you guys leave." I spitted causing some of the people look at us." Woah." Charlie said." No woah." I said pulling his collar. He bent down and gave me a peck on my nose." I-i'm telling Smackle." I said letting go of his collar.

" I'm telling Smackle." He said with joy. I looked at him in disgust. Why would a guy be so proud when he kissed his friend's nose to her girlfriend?

" Mom?" We heard Julia shouted looking for me. She saw me so she started walking to me." Quick. Hide." I said to them. They all panicked on where to hide. They had no time so pushed them and they fell behind the bush.

" There you are. The movie ended. Who are you talking to?" Julia asked looking behind me." I'm talking to the... bush. Yeah. I'm talking to the bush." I said and chuckled nervously. She shrugged. Phew.

" Hey, the movie just ended. Let's go." Josh said coming towards us carrying all the things. We walked to his car. I didn't know he has a car cause we just basically walk every time we're with him.

" Where are we going next dad?" Julia asked all buckled up on the backseat of the car and I'm on the passenger seat on the front besides the driver.

" Well sweetie, we're going to Happy's restaurant." Josh answered." Happy? As in the 7 dwarves happy?" Julia asked amazed.

" Yes, this is auradon. Where princesses, princes, kings, and queens live." Josh answered." Even villains?!" Julia asked shocked and scared at the same time.

Josh and I looked at each other." Even villians." I answered." So is that mean my grandparents are either Princesses and princes or villains?" Julia asked.

" You'll be surprise when you asked your cousins on who's your grandparent." I answered biting my bottom lip." What?" Julia asked confused and not scared or anything.

" Nothing sweetie. Just lay back and maybe nap while we're driving. It can take a long drive to get there. We'll wake you up when we get there." I answered." Ok." Julia answered.

After a few minutes I looked behind and see Julia sound a sleep. I sighed in relief as I looked back on the road.

" Are you ok now?" Josh asked." What?" I asked him confused." Are you ok now that Julia is comfortable with me?" He asked." I don't know." I answered looking out the window.

" What? What do you mean you don't know? She calls me dad." Josh said." I know that Josh. I just want...I just want a peace of mind right now. I know that you know I don't really trust boys." I said.

" I don't really trust you. Boys always say they are different but I know they're all the same. Liars, Jerks. They are all the same." I added.

" Boys always say they are gonna be there no matter what but they always actually leave." I said." Maya. You know who I am. I asked everyone's permission just so we can go on a date. I did everything for you." Josh answered.

" Maya. I love you." Josh sighed." Maya. I'm doing the bestest things I can for Julia to be comfortable with me so when the time comes. She'll love me." Josh explained.

" You are the best." I said nodding. A smile formed on our faces." I want you to trust me again. And I'll do anything to do that." He said taking my hand and interlock them.

" I want to trust you but it's gonna need some time." I said." Ok. I'll wait." He said. Few more minutes later we pulled over the parking lot besides the beach.

I got out of my seat and opened the door and wake up Julia." Julia. Sweetie wake up. We're here." I whispered. She slightly shift and groaned before opening her eyes and stretch.

" Are we there?" She asked still sleepy." Yes sweetie. After we eat we're going on a walk at the beach." I said smiling." Ok." She said and get out of the car.

We all head out and locked the car before going inside the restaurant. Josh lead us to a small for three table as we wait." May I take your order?" We heard Happy asked not realizing me.

" I'll have the Hart special." I said turning to him with a teasing smile." O my gosh. Maya. You're back." He said with joy as we hug." I am back. Happy. I want you to meet my daughter. Julia." I said and showed Julia.

" Hi Julia. Call me grandpa happy. I'm not your real grandpa but I insist on you to call me Grandpa happy. " Happy said with a smile." Ok grandpa happy. One question. What's Hart special?" Julia asked.

" It's your mom's middle name and it consists your mom's favourite meal and dessert." Happy explained." Why did you call it after her?" Julia asked.

Happy smiled and stared at me and back to her." She's a very special person. One of a kind." He said. I smiled and hugged him." I'll take Hart special!" Julia screamed excitedly causing everyone to stare.

" Julia. Don't scream in public."  I said whispering to her. Julia looked down." Sorry, I'm just excited." She apologized." I'll have Hart special too." Josh said." Didn't recognise you there Josh. Talk to you later." Happy said before leaving.

After we eat and Josh joking around we decided on a walk at the beach shore." Are you coming on Kenzie's campfire birthday party?" I asked Josh as we walk while Julia run around.

" Yeah, I could not miss my niece's birthday. I'm still shock she's not throwing an extravagant party. She always throw parties like big and massive and wild." He explained.

" She's going through some stuff. She'll figure things out someday." I said." Yeah." He answered." You need to figure things out too." He said that confuses me.

" Figure what?" I asked." If you trust me now and you can believe me I'm always gonna be there when you need me." He said causing us to stop and stare at each other.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

643K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
19.6K 374 38
The witches Betty, Veronica, Alice and Hemione settle down in a town called Riverdale. Will Betty and Veronica find About the many Secrets their moth...
3.9K 61 6
Y/N has despised George Weasley ever since they arrived at Hogwarts. His pranks and jokes never seemed to impress them. After years of loathing each...
758K 25.4K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...