BTS Imagines 3 (Complete)

By JiminsJams97

Will be starting smuts again. Expect lots of fluff! Enjoy! [REQUESTS CLOSED] More

Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Happy New Year!
Jimin
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin (Pt. 1)
Jin (Pt. 2)
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
Tagged
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Hello!
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
ANNOUNCEMENT
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 3)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
TAGGED
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM

Taehyung (Pt. 1)

15.7K 355 146
By JiminsJams97

You were groaning as you woke up with a headache. You slowly sat up and rubbed your eyes.

"What the hell??"

Your eyes widened as you heard another voice. You turned to see another panicked body sitting next to you.

"T-Taehyung??", you said.

You looked down and noticed your exposed chest. You quickly grabbed the blanket and pulled it over your body, unintentionally exposing his naked body.

"What are you doing in my room??", you asked as you covered your eyes.

"Me?? This is my room. And why are you naked??..why am I naked??", he asked, panicking as well.

"You don't think we...did it..right?", you asked.

"I don't remember", he said.

"Taehyung...I'm with Jack...there's no way we did it. I mean..we couldn't have..but that doesn't explain why I woke up in your bed without any clothes on..what the hell happened last night?", you asked yourself as you turned your body away from him.

"(Y/n)-", Taehyung was about to place his hand on your shoulder but you stood up with the blanket wrapped around your body.

"Forget it. Just forget it. I have to go", you said, picking up your clothes from the ground.

You grabbed your phone and noticed 11 missed calls from Jack. You went into the bathroom and changed into your clothes, folding the blanket after. When you walked out of Taehyung's room, you bumped into Yoongi and Jungkook.

"(Y/n)? You were here all along? No wonder your boyfriend kept asking for you", Jungkook said.

"What were you doing in Taehyung's room?", Yoongi asked.

"Uh..", you stuttered nervously as they stared you down.

"(Y/n)-", to make things worse, Taehyung came out of his room wearing just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Ohhhhh", Jungkook And Yoongi said, causing them to smirk.

"I-It's not what you think. Please don't tell Jack", you pleaded.

"Don't tell me what?"

Your eyes widened as your boyfriend walked towards you guys. He had a bottled water in his hands with a smile on his face.

"(Y/n), where were you? I was looking for you everywhere. Why didn't you answer my calls?", he asked.

"Um...I must have fallen asleep. Sorry", you mumbled.

"Oh. Well come on, Jin made breakfast", Jack grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

You turned back to see Taehyung biting his lip nervously. You had to keep telling yourself that nothing happened.

During breakfast, you couldn't eat comfortably as a Taehyung sat in front of you while your boyfriend sat next to you.

"(Y/n), I wanted to apologize for yesterday. I didn't mean to yell at you", Jack said.

"Oh..that's okay", you mumbled, replacing your frown with an awkward smile.

"Oh by the way, did you known (y/n) sucks at drinking? She gets drunk easily", Jungkook chuckled.

"Yeah. You should see her", Yoongi smirked.

You glared at both of them.

"What? You told me you hate alcohol", Jack said.

"Can we talk about something else please?", you said, getting agitated.

Jin changed the subject by bringing up the unfamiliar clothes that were hanging near the balcony door.

"So (y/n)..I was thinking we should go to my parents cabin later on. I have a few things planned. What do you say?", Jack whispered as he held your hand.

You quickly glanced over at Taehyung and noticed he was already looking at you.

"Uh..no..i don't think we should do that", you told him.

"Look I know I've been telling you that I wanted to wait but..I can't wait anymore. I can make it special for you. I really want you to remember it", Jack said.

"Jack...I have to tell you something..", you mumbled as you looked down.

"Did you change your mind? Because if you did, we can wait until you're ready", he smiled.

"Um..yeah..that's fine", you forced a smile.

~~~

The rest of the day your head was hurting. Jack had to go back to work so you were stuck with the guys. You were sitting on the couch, arms wrapped around your legs and tried to remember what happened yesterday.

"(Y/n)."

You looked back and noticed Taehyung standing near the hallway. You avoided eye contact with him and bit your tongue.

"What?", you asked.

"..I know what happened. I mean, I know why it happened", he said, sitting down on the couch with you.

"I don't know what you mean", you said.

"Look, we're gonna have to talk about it sooner or later. You told me you were upset that Jack had cheated on you and that's when we were both already drunk. Then you told me how much you wanted to sleep with him but that he didn't want to. And then you..well I don't really need to get into detail about that", he said, scratching the back of his head.

"So..it was revenge sex? It didn't mean anything then..right?", you asked.

He paused for a few seconds, looking into your eyes before sighing.

"Um..yeah..it didn't mean anything. Don't worry about it. I won't tell anyone", he forced a smile on his face.

He stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Hey Taehyung", you called him, causing him to turn around.

"Thanks", you smiled.

When he was out of sight, you sighed and  rested your head back. You were still upset that Jack had cheated on you but you still didn't have the courage enough to tell him the truth. Plus, a strange feeling in your stomach kept bothering you..or is it the alcohol you consumed last night?

~~~

"Jack I really wanna talk to you", you said.

"Have you seen my wallet? I swear I left it on the kitchen table", he said as he looked on the bookshelves.

"No I haven't. Anyways, can you please sit down? I need to tell you something important", you said.

"Alright. What is it?", he asked, sitting down on the couch.

"Well..you know how I was at the guys house last night? After our argument, I was really angry so I started to drink. I got so drunk that I vented to Taehyung. We went into his bedroom and talked. Then the next morning I woke up in his bed...and we were both naked", you mumbled.

"Wait...you slept with him??", he stood up.

"..you cheated on me first. I was just upset", you said.

"Still. You know, this proves that we don't belong together. Maybe we should break up", he said.

"What?", you started tearing up.

"Anyways, I think you should move out since I'm the one who pays rent here. Well I gotta go. See ya", he said as he left.

You had no choice but to pack up your things and leave.

~~~

It's been a few days since you moved out. Your brother was kind enough to let you stay at his house. You've been calling Taehyung to talk to him but all you get is the voicemail.

"Taehyung..I don't know why you're not answering..but I really need to talk you. Please call me back. I miss you", you hung up after leaving a message.

You laid down on the bed and hugged your pillow. You had to cry yourself to sleep since the tears wouldn't stop. Though you wished Taehyung had answered to comfort you.
_______________________________

Part 2 coming soon!

Just got back from my date. It went really well again. But kinda scared it might turn into something more. Dam long distance relationships😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

535 18 11
๐—ข๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—•๐—ง๐—ฆ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€. ๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ. ๐Ÿ…ข๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…œ๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ฃ๏ธŽ ๐Ÿ…˜๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…’๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…›๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…ค๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…“๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…”๏ธŽ๐Ÿ…“๏ธŽ. IอŸ'...
434 17 15
Hey guys ;) First story on this account, got a few other accounts but I don't really use them anymore haha! I will not write smut, just fluff cos flu...
478K 9K 109
BTS oneshots written by me. Smut, fluff, angst, you name it! Smut is in chapters marked with an [M] for Mature. All ships included, but I'm not a hu...
2.5K 112 18
Mature content. BTSร—READER Requests are still open, but Itll probably take a little to write themโ™ก (\_/) (โ€ข ^ โ€ข)โ—‹ I bunny you know