Let Me In (Laurence x reader)

By SelenaE9876

He held the gun up to my head as I did the same. We were both breathing heavily. A devilish smirk formed on... More

Mission 1: Living My Life
Mission 2: The Shadow Knights
Mission 3: Laurence Zvahl
Mission 4: The Diamond
Mission 5: Car Chase
Mission 6: A Ball
Mission 7: Dance With Me
Mission 8: A Mistake
Mission 9: Her Eyes
Mission 10: Bacon, Eggs, and Pancakes
Mission 11: A Day With Him
Mission 12: Thunder and Lightning
Mission 13: Lost Trust
Mission 14: Fooled
Mission 15: Let's go
Mission 16: Back To Normal?
Mission 17: Cherry Blossom Tree
Christmas Special!: What A Night
Mission 18: Sinking
Mission 19: Brother
Mission 20: Pandora Harbour
Mission 21: Interesting Situations
Mission 22: Falling
Mission 23: The Beginning Of The End
Mission 24: History
Mission 25: Did You Miss Me?
Mission 26: Help Us Please
Mission 27: Welcome
Mission 28: Too Close
Mission 29: A New Ruler
Mission 30: 24:00
Mission 31: Forbidden
Mission 32: Trapped
Mission 33: Too Late
Mission 35: A Child
Mission 36: An Attempted Murder
Mission 37: Questions
Mission 38: Eyes
Mission 39: In That Moment
Mission 40: Leave
Mission 41: Expectations
Mission 42: Drunken Apologies
Mission 43: Deep Shit
Mission 44: Our Family
Mission 45: A Game Of Loyalty
Mission 46: Knight Bridge
Mission 47: Reasons
Mission 48: Flames
Mission 49: Not Alone
"Bluepers"
Here to finish what I started
Mission 50: Foes to Friends

Mission 34: Always

1.3K 55 168
By SelenaE9876

Your POV

I was eight years old. It was three months after my parents 'accident'. Everything has been finalized and I was officially Clyde Liao's daughter.

I moved into his large house with dozens of locked doors. I remember thinking that his house felt a lot colder than the one that my parents and I lived in.

It took years for Clyde to tell me that my parents were a part of the Divine. At eight I mean how can you really tell your child you kill for a living?

The easiest way was to just keep everything a secret. All this meaning that I had never met anyone from the Divine. When I did, my life was flipped upside down and everything I once knew as a child was burned to a crisp.

But I'm happy. Happy that I got to meet the people I now call my family...

9 years ago

There was a loud repetitive knock at the door.

"Hey!! Lazy face get up!!" The voice yelled.

My eight year old frame rolled out of bed and opened the door.

"Wow, you really can sleep! You know it's twelve in the afternoon right?"

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and once my vision focused, there was a small redhead with happy grey eyes looking back at me. She was about an inch taller than me and one year older.

"Oh wow! Your eyes really are purple! I wonder if they can make mine red?" She placed her hand on her chin and popped her hip to the right side. A habit she had.

"Uhm who are you?" I spoke rather confused. She acted as if she knew me her whole life.

"Ah right! Uhm sorry. It's just my parents have told me so many things about you. My name
Is Nicole Von Ronsenburg."

Instead of holding out her hand like a normal person she gave me a large embrace. Which I reluctantly gave back.

"So Uhm Nicole how do you know so much about me?"

She practically threw me out of the embrace keeping hold of my shoulders nearly knocking me over. Her firm grip on my shoulders kept me steady.

"My parents and you're parents are best friends!!" She smiled.

I looked at the floor hearing the mention of them.

Her smile faded as she saw this and continued. "So I thought since you're parents are gone, you and I could be best friends!"

My eyes widen as I looked at her. I nodded. "Okay, I'll be friends with you, Nicole."

She smiled and started pulling me down the hall outside my room.

"So (Y/n) hungry for breakfast?"

"Yes very much."

"Alright well since I'm one year older then you, it is now my job to take care of you. So... let's get you some lucky charms!" She declared with her head held high pulling me down the stairs.

"Lucky charms?" I tilted my head.

She stopped dead in her track and turned to look at me. "You mean to tell me you've never had lucky charms?!?" Her jaw dropped.

"Uh no. My mom said there unhealthy and the diabetes monster would come get me when I was older."

She repeated her signature move and placed her thumb and index finger on her chin and popped out her hip.

"Well, I'll protect you from the diabetes monster." She took my hand and continued walking to the kitchen. "Now let's get you some
lucky charms so you'll know what livings like."

After more conversation and a large bowl of lucky charms, Nicole's dad came to get her.

I was at the door with Clyde while she put on her shoes. Once she stood she smiled at me. She placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled me close to her. She planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I'll see you tomorrow (Y/n)!"

"See you tomorrow Nicole."

As the door closed I turned around to see Clyde smiling.

"So did you like Nicole?" I pondered on this looking at the floor. Clyde waited patiently for my answer.

"Yes. I like her I think will get along well." I smiled placing my hand on my forehead where she had kissed me.

When I went to look back at Clyde he was gone. The room started to spin and shape around me until I was in a dark space with nothing.

Slowly grey walls and cells started to appear. I could hear screaming. And someone's footsteps becoming distant. Once the room cleared the little redhead was lying on the floor.

She had a bullet wound where her heart is.

"N-Nicole." My small voice stammered.

I looked up to see Aphmau holding her hand crying on the floor. Aaron was making a break for the door.

When I looked down again, Nicole was her age and the present time caught up with me.

"Nicole!" I cried. Tears starting to stream down my face.

She moved her index finger from her chest telling me to come closer. I placed my ear by her mouth assuming she was going to say something.

Instead, she cupped my face and kissed me gently on my forehead.

"I will always be there for you." She breathed out.

The room started to spin again and I was back in the black room. Aphmau was gone.

"Now go. You have to spread the remainders of my burnt body over Pandora lake." She laughed.

"W-what! I can't leave you."

She didn't respond simply smiled. I closed my eyes to wipe my tears. When I opened them again she was gone.

"Nicole..." I searched desperately for her.

Play song now

"Nicole!!" I screamed.

She didn't respond. She wasn't here. She was gone.

I woke up painting and cold sweat dripping down my back.

I picked up my phone and looked at the date.

9:34. May 24.

The day of the funeral.

I got up and went to the bathroom to cleanup and put on some makeup to cover up my bags, and somewhat make myself look presentable.

It had been a week since Nicole died. Despite our desperate efforts to bring her back to our hospital. There was nothing that could save a bullet to the heart.

I walked back to my room and picked up the black dress I had on my desk chair.

Everyone in the house was quiet. We were all locked away in our rooms. Everyone looked completely drained when I did see them. If it wasn't for Laurance, we probably wouldn't have eaten and the house would be a mess.

I did my hair up in a bun showing of the open back of my black soft laced dress. I put on black wood heals and went for the door.

I opened the door and Laurance looked like he was about to knock.

He was wearing a black suit with a black tie. His hair was greased back shaping his sharp features.

"Oh. Hey. I was coming to see if you were ready."

I tried to give him a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I'm ready."

He gave me sad look. "(Y/n)-" before he could finish a tear slide down my face.

He pulled me into a comforting hug. I couldn't keep the tears in.

"Laurance, I can't keep it together." I cried.

He drew small circles on my back. "(Y/n) it's okay to cry. It's like you've just lost a piece of yourself."

We broke apart when we heard another door open.

I turned to see Garroth. He looked awful. His eyes were red and the bags were noticeable even under the makeup.

His hair was a mess and his tie was undone. Another door opened and I turned to see Travis. He didn't look bad he just looked tired.

Travis wasn't one for letting people see him in a weak state. He took a look at Laurance's hands on my waist and the tear stains on my face.

"I'll meet you downstairs?" I asked and Laurance nodded leaving down the hall.

I walked up to Garroth. He looked up at me with sad eyes. I moved his black suit jacket and tied his tie.

After I finished I racked my fingers through his hair fixing it best I could. He had leaned down so I could reach.

Once I finished, he met my eyes. There was nothing we could say to feel better so instead he took my hand.

Our fingers interlaced. I turned back to Travis still by his door patiently waiting.

I walked towards him and took his hand. He seemed surprised. Like he had just released a breath he didn't know he had been holding in.

With that, we all walked down to the front door where the others were waiting. The all looked just as defeated as Garroth.

I looked around noticing someone missing.

"Where's Dante?" I asked, my voice hoarse.

"He's already on his way," Zoey said quietly.

I nodded. "Let's go."

We decide to walk to the lake. It was only about twenty minutes away. After reading Nicole's will we found she wanted to be cremated and her ashes to be thrown over Pandora lake.

It was one of her favorite places to go as a kid. When she was alive she always told us that if her ashes are there every time we go for a swim or picnic it will be like she's there with us.

Once we got there-there was only a couple others. Clyde and some other people from the Divine. And her father.

He stood tall. Staring off at the lake in a daze.

She asked Katelyn to spread her ashes over the lake. Katelyn held the jar close to her heart as she stood in the sand.

Her voice came in strong even though she was crying. "Despite the sadness of today, you would think it would be raining. But it's not. The sun is shining bright and the breeze today is just perfect.

I think the world is trying to remember her legacy. She was always smiling. The kind of smile you knew was real because she was happy. Happy about the people she called her family. Happy about the life she lived. And yes the world will be less happy now that she's not here.

But she wouldn't want us to make the world she loved so much so unhappy. Even if she's not here. We should all keep living the life she had. The life she would want us to live." Tears streamed down her face.

I glanced over at Nicole's father. He was still standing strong but now with tears running down his face.

Katelyn opened the jar. And let the wind carry the ashes out onto the lake. Once it was empty she fell on her knees and cried.

I walked up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder. Tears fell onto the soft grass. I felt another hand on my shoulder and turned to see Dante.

Garroth followed then Aphmau until we all knelt down our hands resting on each other's shoulders.

Just because Nicole is gone doesn't mean the love we feel for her is. We will always keep her love with us forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 605 33
"I could kill you," he grins holding the gun to my temple. "I wouldn't be scared," I reminded him. He trails the gun under my chin lifting it, allowi...
7.2K 525 18
"I will die Ekansh... Please, I dont know what i will do without you. Please forgive me." She begged trying to hold his hand but he jerked his hand a...
534K 37.5K 50
A murderous, psychopathic pixie with a gun meets a equally attractive, maddening prince who also has a gun. The real twist? A mysterious d...
25.7K 429 26
Hi guys this is my first story that I've made! As you can see this is an aarmau fan fiction. Where all the aarmau fans at??? Anyway I hope you enjoy...