rogue wolf [teen wolf]

By super_wolf_diaries

She's not exactly your average fifteen-year-old. Alex has been alone for six years now, jumping from place t... More

rogue wolf [teenwolf]
The Cast
Chapter 1 - Meeting the pack
Chapter 2 - The Journey
Chapter 3 - A Cousin
Chapter 4 - Eyes
Chapter 5 - A Sister
Chapter 6 - A Place to Call Home
Chapter 7 - The Celebration
Chapter 8 - The Ruin
Chapter 9 - Search Party
Chapter 10 - Bonding
Chapter 11 - First Full Moon
Chapter 12 - A Senior Thing
Chapter 13 - A Face from the Past
Chapter 14 - He's up to Something
Chapter 15 - Werewolves
Chapter 16 - Anger Expression Inventory
Chapter 17 - Mr. Dramatic
Chapter 19 - Brett the Dick
Chapter 20 - Be Careful
Chapter 21 - Unconscious
Chapter 22 - Psychological
Chapter 23 - Monster
Chapter 24 - Initiative
Chapter 25 - Crappy Co-Pilot
Chapter 26 - Valack
Chapter 27 - Book Club
Chapter 28 - Easy Tiger
Chapter 29 - Abandonment Issues
Chapter 30 - You Killed Him
Chapter 31 - Another Chimera
Chapter 32 - Looking out for You
Chapter 33 - Where's Liam?
Chapter 34 - Crazy Lunatic Doctor Scientist People
Chapter 35 - For Better or Worse
Chapter 36 - Not This Time Buddy
Chapter 37 - Someone Like You
Chapter 38 - Definately Your Fault
Chapter 39 - Death and Disaster
Chapter 40 - Bad Timing

Chapter 18 - Night Terror

558 26 5
By super_wolf_diaries

"Tracy wasn't just having trouble sleeping. It was a real disorder, it was night terrors." Lydia explains, as we all stand around the Jeep. By 'all', I mean Lydia, Stiles, Malia, Scott, Kira, Liam and last but not least; Mason. Who looks like he's about to explode with excitement, Jesus Christ, it's gonna be a long day.

"Well, now she's the night terror," Stiles smartly remarks, "especially since no one can find her."

"Okay, I know we're all tired and miserable," Scott begins before turning to look at Mason who is standing beside him, looking between everyone, grinning, "except for you."

"Oh, I'm sorry," he quickly says, "this is all just mind blowing," he says in awe.

There's an awkward silence where we all just look between each other, Liam and I already regretting telling him.

"You're a kitsune," Mason points at Kira, "I don't even know what that is." He let's out a short exasperated laugh.

"I'm still learning," Kira shrugs.

"Liam, we said you could tell him." Stiles says, "not invite him to the inner circle." Causing Liam to sigh.

"Uh, I'm in the inner circle?" Mason asks giddily.

"No," Liam, Stiles and I say, making me chuckle.

"Still love you though Mase," I add, with a jokey smirk, trying to lighten the mood.

"Guys, backs to Tracy," Scott interrupts, "she's just one lone wolf, we can find her."

"One lone, serial-killing wolf." I point out.

"Uh, she only killed one person, you know," Stiles contradicts me, "the other two were mauled."

"You know, that last bit didn't help you're argument at all Stiles," I chuckle.

"Good thing I don't plan on becoming a lawyer," he says snarkily, What do we do when we catch her?"

"I say we put her down," Malia says.

"I agree," I say, nodding.

"We look between each other as if weighing the options together in our heads.

Mason looks between us all as we think before smirking, "Intense."

Scott almost rolls his eyes before concentrating again, "guys let's concentrate on catching her first, we'll figure out the rest later."

We all nod in agreement before making our way to our lessons, Liam, Mason and I all having History with Mr Yukimura.

"You know this class reminds me of all the shit you two need to tell me about what happened before I got here." I point out, chuckling dryly, as we walk into the classroom.

"It would take us a whole week to explain everything since I got turned, let alone since Scott was." Liam sighs.

"Uh, guys," I gasp.  Tracy is sat at the back of the classroom head down, gripping the table, and she's bare foot..?

Liam and Mason turn to where I am looking and make open their mouths in shock and realisation.

"You guys keep an eye on her, I'm gonna go tell Scott." I tell them, they both nod.  "Mr Yukimura," I say putting my hand up, "can I please go to the bathroom?"

He turns around from the board, "Yes, but be quick."

I smile, get up and walk out of the room.  Starting jog I head towards the Biology lab, knowing that Scott has Biology with Lydia and Kira.

I carefully poke my head around the door and wave my hand at Scott the get his attention, he looks up, and I signal for him to come out so I can talk to him.

The teacher interrupts and gets his attention back, he's supposedly meant to be giving a review on a reading.  He makes an excuse about trying to find the page before subtlety tapping his ear.

I move out of view from the people in the class and quietly say, "She's here, she's in history class right now. Tracy."

Scott turns to me again with a raised eyebrow, and turns his head to the side with a shrug to his current being preoccupied.

I nod before an idea come to mind, I sneak back down the hallway towards my classroom before quickly pulling the fire alarm. Then scurrying away from it and waiting for everyone to leave the History classroom.

Scott rushes out of the Biology lab over to me and we enter the History classroom meeting Liam there.

A girl from the class is trying to get Tracy to leave because of the fire alarm by then Tracy grabs her wrist causing the girl to let out a yelp.

"Tracy," Scott calmingly says, "Tracy?"

Tracy slowly stands from her seat, still gripping the others girls wrist.

I move my hand into Liam's, who is beside me and grip it tightly and he squeezes my hand back.

"Tracy," Scott repeats slowly.  "Tracy, let go Tracy."

Blood starts to drip from the girls arm and she breaths out heavily in pain, "Hey, you're hurting me." She says, high pitched and close to tears.

"They're coming." Tracy says, letting go of the others girls wrist, "They're coming for all of us."  She then falls forward on the ground.

We gasp, seeing a silver liquid pooling out her mouth and spreading across the floor.  Scott rushes to pick her up and carry her out of the classroom worth the help of Mr Yukimura Kira's dad, to be met by Stiles and Malia rushing around the corner frantically.  The couple open the door for them and then rush out behind them.

"She wasn't even supposed to be on our class." The girls says clutching her bloody wrist, "where are they taking her?"

"Uh, the hospital, I guess." I say quickly.

The girl sort of nods before looking down to her injury.

"Do you need help getting the Nurse's Office?" Liam asks, awkwardly.

"I think I'll make it." She says rudely, rolling her eyes, before storming away.

"What a bitch," I mutter, before Liam and I run around the corner, trying to find Lydia and Kira, who happen to be running in our direction.

"They're taking her to the animal clinic?" Kira asks.

"Yeah, to see if Deaton can figure out what's wrong with her." Liam replies.

"What's wrong with her is that she killed two people," Lydia points out, lowering her voice to a harsh whisper, "her father and, according to Parrish, her psychiatrist."

"Wait, Parrish? Is he the deputy from last night?" I ask.

"Yeah, he's something, we just don't know what yet," Lydia explains.

"Isn't there anyone else we can talk to?" Kira asks, "does she still have her mum? Any family?"

Lydia sighs before widening her eyes, "Alpha," she gasps, "If she's a werewolf she has an alpha, right? Anyone know if a new one's moved to Beacon Hills?"

"No but there's an old one, one of the oldest," Kira says, "we know her."

"And her pack." Liam grimaces.

A/N

And here's another chapter!
A couple weeks ago I was really behind, I like to have like three or four chapters written ahead, in case I get behind, but I'm back on track with 5 ready, including this one! Whoop!
Anyway if you liked this chapter (or even if you didn't) give a tasty little vote!
And comment your thoughts!
As for you silent readers, thanks for checking this out!
See you next week, byeeeeeeee!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.1K 29
Carmen McCall is many things & almost everyone has something to say about her. She's the younger McCall, only by a couple minutes. As alike as the M...
66.3K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
140K 4.4K 132
"An alpha that leads by fear will only receive fear. But an alpha that leads with love and respect will earn a pack that will follow them into any b...
115K 5.2K 64
❝𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘥, 𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘢 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨�...