BTS Imagines 3 (Complete)

By JiminsJams97

Will be starting smuts again. Expect lots of fluff! Enjoy! [REQUESTS CLOSED] More

Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Happy New Year!
Jimin
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin (Pt. 1)
Jin (Pt. 2)
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
Tagged
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Jimin
Taehyung
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Hello!
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
ANNOUNCEMENT
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM (Pt. 1)
RM (Pt. 2)
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 3)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope (Pt. 1)
J-Hope (Pt. 2)
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
TAGGED
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook (Pt. 1)
Jungkook (Pt. 2)
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga (Pt. 1)
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Jungkook
Taehyung
Jimin (Pt. 1)
Jimin (Pt. 2)
Suga
Suga (Pt. 2)
J-Hope
Jin
RM
Q&A
Jungkook
Taehyung (Pt. 1)
Taehyung (Pt. 2)
Jimin
Suga
J-Hope
Jin
RM

Jimin

17.6K 425 119
By JiminsJams97

You were in the practice room, sitting down on one of the benches with your friend as you watched the guys practice their choreography. You and Jimin would glance at each other here and then but it wouldn't last too long due to your nerves.

"I can't believe you're actually going out with him tonight. You're so lucky", your friend lightly whined.

"Don't you have a boyfriend?", you asked her.

"Yeah but...he's been busy. Anyways, where is he taking you?", she asked.

"I don't know", you answered.

Last night, both of you confessed to each other over text. You hadn't talked to him yet. Mostly because you were a nervous wreck. He said he was gonna try to make this date memorable.

You glanced at Jimin one more time. His friends were teasing him because they knew what both of you felt.

"(Y/n), you're blushing", your friend gasped.

"Stop it", you whined as you covered your face.

You kept playfully hitting your friend as she teased you.

"Hey (y/n), heard about your date with Jimin. You must be excited right?", Taehyung smirked as kneeled in front of you, causing you to blush.

"Leave her", Jimin said as he lightly hit him behind the head.

Taehyung walked away while glancing at both of you, pouting his lips and making kissing sounds.

"Sorry about him. So..I'll pick you up around 6. Is that fine?", Jimin asked.

"Um...yeah..that's fine", you said, smiling up at him.

~~~

You kept pacing back and forth, waiting for Jimin to arrive. You were really nervous because this will be the first time that you two would be alone together knowing your feelings for one another. Questions kept popping up in your head, wether you were gonna mess it up. You even tried to practice on what to say to him.

You gasped as you heard the door bell. Before heading out, you checked yourself one last time  and opened the door for Jimin.

~~~

You were silent as he drove you to the place he had planned. That whole dialogue you were planning in your head wasn't going so well. What made it worse is that right when it got silent, your stomach began to make growling noises. You were quite embarrassed.

"Hungry? Don't worry. We'll be there soon", Jimin chuckled.

About a half hour later, Jimin had parked his car in a parking lot and opened the car door for you. The sun was already down by this time so you can perfectly see the stars.

"You coming or not?"

You hadn't noticed that you were staring at the sky for too long. As you observed your surroundings, Jimin grabbed a few extra blankets and a picnic basket from the trunk of his car.

Once he chose the perfect spot, he placed the blanket on the grass and sat down, placing the basket in front of him. He patted the seat next to him and took out food and drinks. You sat next to him and grabbed the plate that he handed to you.

"Chicken?", you chuckled.

"Yeah. Why are you laughing?", he asked.

"I told you my favorite food is chicken like years ago", you said.

"I know", he smiled.

You blushed and quickly looked away. While you moved your food around, Jimin scooted closer to you.

"Here. Try this. It's a different flavor", he said, bringing up the piece close to your mouth.

You hesitated but took a bite. You silently chewed and gave him a thumbs up. You talked for a few minutes, him flirting unexpectedly which made you keep looking away. As you looked up at the stars, Jimin glanced over at you, noticing you were shivering. He took off his sweater and placed it around you.

"Wait, what about you? Aren't you cold?", you asked.

"I'll manage", he smiled.

You looked away again and tried to hide your smile. He kept his arm around you, keeping you warm.

You stayed there for a few minutes until he asked you if you wanted to go for a walk. After agreeing, he put the things back in the trunk and you walked beside him.

"Come on, get on", he said as he bent down in front of you.

"What?? Are you crazy?? I'm not getting on your back", you laughed.

"I'm not moving until you get on", he said.

You rolled your eyes and carefully jumped on his back. You held on tight as he started walking.

"See, it isn't that bad", Jimin smiled.

You softly smiled as you rested your chin on his shoulder. Then your grip tightened as he spun around, making you laugh.

"It's just like a roller coaster..but better", Jimin joked.

As he carried you along the sidewalk, you heard music. A man was playing the guitar, a few people surrounding him as they enjoyed the music. Jimin put you down and turned towards you.

"Dance with me", he said.

"What?? No. I-I don't know how to dance", you said.

"That's okay. Step on my shoes", he chuckled.

"Um.."

He grabbed your hand and let you step on his shoes. His arm was on your lower back and his other hand held onto yours. He swayed back and forth, staring into your eyes.

"You're so beautiful", he said.

"..stop", you blushed and dug your face onto his chest.

"Why? Let me look at you", he chuckled and tried to pull you off.

"I'm walking away now", you said, covering your face as you walked the other way.

He ran up towards you and carried you over his shoulder. You laughed and he laughed. When he placed you down, he looked at you.

"Stop it", you mumbled.

"Stop what?", he chuckled.

"Looking at me like that", you lightly nudged him.

"I can't help it", he chuckled once more.

It began to rain so you two ran all the way back to the car. You didn't wanna go home yet so you told him to drop you off at your sister's house.

"I had fun", you said.

"Me too", he said.

He walked you towards the front door and was hesitant. He was about to say something but your nephew came out, hugging you.

"Is this your boyfriend? He's funny looking", your seven year old nephew giggled.

"Go inside. I'll be right there", you said.

"Actually..I should get going before the rain gets worse. I'll call you", Jimin said.

You nodded and watched him walk into his car.
Your sister kept asking you questions about him. About an hour later, you walked home.

As you walked up to your house, you can see Jimin standing in front of your door.

"Jimin? What are you doing here? I thought you went home", you said.

"I did..but something kept bothering me. That's why I came over here", he said.

"What does that have to do with me?", you asked.

He connected his lips with yours, causing you to widen your eyes.

"I've been wanting to do that all day", he whispered.

You softly smiled before he connected his lips against yours. You two began walking back, opening the front door of your house and walked in. You were gonna remember this date for as long as you live.
______________________________

I known most of you have been worried and thank you for your concerns but I am feeling better now. Believe it or not I actually went out on a date and it was pretty amazing. It actually inspired me to write this imagine. Though I'm not sure it'll become something more since he lives in a city that's really far and ever since my last relationship, I'm not really up for a long distance relationship. But thanks for your love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 7.1K 47
Expect lots of fluff, angst, smut, etc. *REQUESTS CLOSED*
199K 5K 59
[completed] Taehyung focused BTS ships! Bottom Taehyung Top BTS Angst, fluff, other things i don't know how to classify, NO SMUT Pardon my english...
34.5K 311 18
txt onshots! smut and fluff. requests open! just message me on wattpad! started: June 9, 2023 ended: ???
77.3K 925 34
I am open to suggestions. Plz give feed back. Hope you enjoy 😊