You Should Have Chosen me

By seemah870

Tati Fiori was forced to be married at a young age to solve her family business problems. Logan Henderson tho... More

You Should Have Chose me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

chapter 17

34K 958 47
By seemah870

A/N : Alright so I just wanted to say that the club they are at, (LAVO NYC) is actually a real place and the DJ (Calvin Harris) really did play there. The video by the side will show you and allow your imagination to be slightly better. Hope you enjoy this! I had fun typing it out cause I went clubbing the other day a ;) So I used the atmosphere and kinda incoporated it into the story. But I really love LAVO and used it as the setting. Hope you like it!! xxx:)

TATI P.O.V

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuuuuccckkk!!!! That was what was going through my mind. I mean how could I not see this happening? How?! I didn't see it happen, but Stacey and Kia had magically left me alone with Logan who was now sitting in front of me. I was still stunned, naturally. I  thought there was a stone stuck in my throat cause I couldn't seem to speak at all.

With a raise of his hand, another bucket of champagne magically appeared in front of us and we just stared at each other. The music was already playing but Calvin Harris wasn't out yet. Oh crap.. what was I going to say to him? Worst... was this some kinda joke he was trying to get back at me for slapping him?

"Tati, calm down. This isn't a joke." he said handing me a flute of Moet. I just shook my head and  took a sip. We were seated in the VIP section which was up close to the DJ booth and also next to the dance floor. It was getting crowded by the minute and the worst thing was, Logan moved to sit next to me.

Making us really close to each other. Really close. He casually laced his arm over the plush sofa so I had no choice but to turn a little in my seat to face him. Bringing us even closer. I decided to grow a pair and apologize for slapping him. 

I leaned closer to his ear  "I'm sorry."

"For?" he asked.

"For slapping you!"

"If it's anyone who should be apologizing, it's me. I'm really sorry. I was raised better than that to say such mean and untrue things about a really awesome girl like you." 

"So you think I'm awesome huh?" I playfully smacked him. Just like that, we started talking.Through out the time, we playfully smacked each other, whispering in each other's ears. 

"So, you were the one who was sending me the tulips right?"

"Yea. I was told those were your favourite. You liked them? I was pretty desperate to show you how sorry I was." I could have guessed who helped him. Anthony of course. After he threw me the fit of not being emtionally open about sweet things.

"And why was it you were so desperate for my forgiveness?" I challenged him.

"Cause.. I don't want to make the same mistake of letting you go again." It felt as if we were the only ones in the place when he said that. I felt him move closer to me and my hands moved to his thigh. His face inched closer to mine and and--

"PARTY PEOPLE IN DA HOUUSEE!!" Stacey and Kia came back. Of all times, they came back now. We sprang apart of course hoping they didn't catch anything that was almost happened. They returned with some of Logan's friends from the office and it was downright a party. There were suddenly 10 of us. 5 girls and 5 guys but sadly I couldn't talk to Logan anymore.

Whoah.. whoah whoah. Where did that come from?! A few songs came on that the girls wanted to dance to so we did.

"Don't look now, but Logan looks like he wants you for breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner, dessert and supper!" Kia shouted.

"Hell yea. He's definitely into you alright. I saw the both of you cuddling up to each other just now!" Stacey said again. Once we were done dancing and went back to our places, we had some drinks and yes finally, they announced that Calvin Harris was about to go up.

I screamed and squealed so loud. I was super duper pumped up. I knew I was at that perfect buzz from the alcohol and was daring enough to get on the pole and start dancing. Calvin entered the club with the exotic dancers holding bottles of Moet which had sparklers going off.

"Kia , Stacey, come on, let's get out to the dance floor!" I begged them.

"You kidding me girl? I'm beat." Kia agreed with Stacey.

"Come on, let's go." Logan got up and hel his hand out. I looked at Stacey and Kia and why was I not surprised. They had a smug look on their faces. So earlier, when I was awestruck from Logan being here with me, I didn't take in what he was wearing. When he stood up-- All I can say is, he's so bloody delicious in his black suit with his tie slightly loose and the top buttom undone due to the heat from the club.

I could put him between two slices of bread and eat him. That's how delicious he was. His black hair was just making my fingers so darn itchy to run them through. Realising that I was staring at him, I quickly gave him my hand and got out. The dance floor got even packed but thanks to Logan's  big frame, he managed to get us to a nice front spot.

"What's up Lavo NYC?! My name is CAavin Harris. And I hope you enjoy the night! Let's have some fun!!"  he said in his sexy Scottish accent. I screamed also and when I looked at Logan, he had an amused expression on his face.

"What?? I love him and I will shout as I please." I told him laughing.

"Go  ahead! Knock yourself out!" he started playing his first song and I realised it was my favourite song ever! It's called I'm not Alone. As he played, I felt someone touching me from the back. When I turned around, i didn't catch anyone's hand though. It was really starting to annoy me.

When I turned to Logan, he knew something was up so I signaled that someon was groping me. He shook his head saying he understood. Just then, I felt it again. Before I could turn around , Logan had caught the bastard's hand and twisted it.

"Get out of here before I break your hand.Now." he yelled.

Logan then stood behind me throughout the concert and I just had an even more amazing time. Calvin then played my other favourite song called Flashback. I went wild. I turned around and started to dance against Logan while singing. I put my arms around his neck and swayed my hips.

"Why can't I realise, I'm fighting for my life, ooooooooooh."

The song shifted to Ingrosso's The Calling and the crowd started jumping and so we jumped while singing along to the beat. The last song was Dirty Talk, by Laidback Luke. This time, it was Logan who turned me around and placed his arms around my waist and I followed his moves. I started to grind against him and we were super close.

"I am a wild child, I liked it when you do those things to me.."

My fingers were at the base of his neck combing slightly the short hairs and I saw his blue eyes turn cloudy with lust. I ran my tongue across my lips and I knew I had him locked in. This boy was driving me wild. 

Finally, after all those moments in my life, he kissed me. It was slow at first like he was testing to see if I would push away, then he started to nibble my lower lip and I moaned. I bit his lip back and sucked on it and I opened my mouth allowing his tongue to enter and suddenly it turned hot. If it wasn't for Calvin Harris saying to everyone that he had an awesome time playing, I swear, I would have pushed Logan against the wall and-- Ok, never mind.

We made our way back to the VIP section and sat down. I didn't look him in the eye till he said.

"I've got something to show you. Follow me." he grabbed my hand and led me to the VIP room which basically overlooked the club and dancefloor from the second floor. When he pushed open the door, I stopped dead in my tracks.

Calvin Harris was standing 10 feet away from me.

"You've got to be fucking me. Oh my god oh my god."I squeezed Logan's hand so tightly that I was amazed there was still blood flowing.

"Breathe. 1,2,3. Calvin! Pleasure meeting you again!" he held out his hand and Calvin shook it.

"Logan, always a pleasure. Heard some of your tracks. Getting pretty good. Who's this pretty lady?" 

Umm... Calvin Harris called me pretty. No biggie... Just gonna faint now. WAIT NO  NOT NOW. I reminded myself.

"This is my friend Tatiana Fiori." Logan pushed me forward.

"Ah, the model yea? Pleasure is mine." 

"I love you I mean I love your music. It's so damn good and tonight was awesome. Could I get a picture?" I said quickly.

So, Logan took the picture for me and I instantly tweeted it. Typical. We chatted a little while longer and he assured me that I could come up here anytime. Sweeeeett. When we returned, everyone had already left since it was 4 in the morning already.

"Come on, I'll drop you back." Logan took me to the valet and they brought his Maserati. He drove me back to me home and turned off the engine.

"So.. Have you forgiven me?" he asked.

"Hmm.. not really. You still owe me a lot." I smiled cheekily and took off my seat belt. I was about to open the door when he pulled me onto his lap and pinned me against the wheel.

"Oh really now? What is it do I owe you?"

"I don't know.. you're pretty creative aren't you?" I pinned him against his seat and I started to place light kisses against his neck and I was about to kiss him when I pulled away.

"See ya around Henderson!" I yelled and got out through his door.

"You bet I will Fiori!" I turned around and waved. 

Well, I guess it's official. My crush for Logan is back and it's stronger than ever.

A/N: DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?! LET ME KNOWWW :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 124 53
How enemies end up getting married??? 17-year-old Sammayra Scott aka Sam popular, beautiful and independent girl in the school and the best dancer, e...
987K 24.8K 43
Unedited Madison Stark a kindergarten teacher life changes upside down when she realized she has been arranged to her ex boyfriend's best friend. Rya...
350K 10.7K 32
Tatianna Huston, a girl who is scared to fall in love as she believes that if she falls no one will be there to catch her and she will wake up on col...
3.7K 66 16
Quinn Parker moves from coast to coast to pursue her dream of becoming a photographer. Will she find love along the way? Will tragedy strike and the...