Stay With Me// Mikey Manfs Fa...

Par always_jungshook

Lynn is in a relationship with her highschool sweetheart. He's holding a secret from her, when she finds out... Plus

"You Never Loved me!"
Seaside Heights
Penny Board Paradise
Left Turn
5:10 A.M
Stay With Me
Release Me
Now or Never
Say You Wont Let Go
Ouija
Send Me Your Location
Caught
Talk
Hard Times
Are you down?
Colors
Hurricane
Flawless
I cant update today
taking a break
Stay...
First Flight
The Scientist
Say It
No update
Gives You Hell
Buried Alive
Follow You
VOTE!!
We Have to Stay Quiet
Home pt. 1
Home Pt. 2
Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Give It To Me
Save Me
Her
'Wings' Series Overview
'Begin'
'Lie'
'Stigma'
'First Love'
'Reflection'
'Mama'
'Awake'
Summing up 'Wings'
Just One Day
Fireflies
Walk on Water
Trouble
Issa Face Reveal?!?!
Issa Snapchat?!?
Snapchat Groupchat
Holding Onto You
Lost Stars
Update Tonight
I Need You
4 O'Clock
Happy Little Pill
Important!! Please Read :)
Got Me Thinkin' Lately
Go Look at Your Mirror, Same Damn Clothes
Paper Hearts
Come Back Home (Pt. 1)
Come Back Home (Pt. 2)
BIG TWIST!!
Someone New
i miss the old u
IMPORTANT!!
😹😹
How Could You Leave Us
Lovely
Perfect
•happiness•
Hold Onto Me
The Way Ü Are
Sugar Honey Ice & Tea

Paralyzed

251 10 8
Par always_jungshook

"I slept with Jake."

"What.." His voice sounded of disappointment.

"You heard me Mikey." I frowned upon myself.

"Why the hell would you sleep with him?" He asked surprisingly calm.

"Hmm, I don't know Mikey maybe because I was traumatized because I caught you having sex with MY best friend in MY bed!" I said.

"So you go and sleep with mine?!" He asked back.

"You can't be serious right now.." I started. "You're going to me look like the bad person when you know damn well that you're in the wrong just as much as I am." I stood up and pointed to myself.

"Get out." He said.

"W-what?" I stopped.

"I said get out." He repeated.

"I missed you and I came back. I came clean. I knew what I did was wrong. I came here for one reason and that was for you." I said quietly.

"Get out Lynn! Now! I don't want to see you again!" He screamed.

"Good. You won't have to.. I'll be gone. For good." I said. I walked to his bedroom door and shut it behind me.

I ran out and down the apartment complex stairs. I never said a word to his mom as she stood at the bottom of the steps with a cigarette between her lips. She called my name but I wasn't able to respond. My legs drug me across the parking lot. Jake still had my car. I didn't know where I was going.

When I finally stopped running I sat on a bench in the park I ended up at. I was numb. I sat and gazed at the cold frozen ground. My phone buzzed and I pulled it from my pocket.

Caller ID read 'Jake🤡"

I didn't answer. I don't want to answer. He called eight times and messaged me 17 times before he finally stopped. Ryan wouldn't be back for another five days. I missed him. I missed my parents. I miss my old life. I miss when I was happy all the time and didn't have to take any medicine when I was around Mikey. But now that's gone. My life is a wreck.

My phone buzzed again and again telling me that someone was calling mine.

Caller ID: "Baby Jo"

It was Jolee. I didn't answer her either. I got up and walked to the nearest street sign. It read "Chillicothe" road. I googled it and it was about a 20 minute walk to my house. Great, a quite walk and I can clear my head. Hopefully.

I stuffed my hands in my coat pockets and turned my cheek from the cold beginning winter air. It was 2 o'clock but it seemed so late. When a small white flake hit my nose, it almost made me smile. Until I realized... it'll be Christmas in 17 days. I already had Mikey's presents wrapped and hidden in Ryan's room. I spent so much on him but I didn't care. I was happy. A membership to the trampoline park, a gift card to Pac-Sun, a new pair of Nikes that were almost $100, and a necklace. That necklace was special. It was custom made by me just for him.

The pendant I picked was a silver heart and engraved in the middle was "And her heart swells every time she sees you"

I'm not good enough when it comes to this type of stuff. I wish he'd understand why I did that. It's not that I wanted to, I was upset.

A/N JUST A SHORT FILLER UNTIL I RETURN FROM MY TRIP LOVE YOU!!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.2K 1.3K 32
Emilia gets disowned from her family back in New Jersey, so she decided to take the hard route out, she moved to another state and found a new job, b...
45.1K 1.1K 37
She was his English Love Affair...
30.2K 1.1K 44
Becca starts her new job and meets the love of her life. Problem is, he's already with someone. Will things work out for Becca or will her entire lov...
107 1 32
Blaire is new in town and just wants to have a normal year. She never expects to run into an old friend. When Jay runs into Blaire at school, he's sh...