Trouble

⚠️Warning: Mature Content⚠️

We got a cart and walked inside.

"Are we gonna be that really old couple that comes to the store together and hold hands while they pick out which prunes to buy?" Mikey asked.

I couldn't help but laugh at what he said.

"That's your decision, but only when we get older." I laughed.

He blushed a little bit. I playfully hit his shoulder to show that it's okay.

Just as we walked to the isle I needed most, I saw her.

"Peyton Nash." I whispered.

Mikey put his hand on my hip and smiled.

"It'll be okay, just get what we need and we'll leave." He said before kissing my head.

I continued to walk to grab the rice I need for tonight's dinner.

"Well well, if it isn't little Lynn." She taunted.

I turned to give her a nasty look with squinted eyes. I wanted to slap her so badly, but I kept my cool and turned back around.

"Hmm." She hummed. "I wonder what Matthew would want for dinner tonight."

"Its alright Lynn, just ignore it." Mikey whispered again.

"Oh, is this your new boyfriend?" She asked walking up to Mikey and rubbing his shoulder. "I bet he's not as good in bed as Matthew is."

"Look, can you not touch me?" Mikey said. He pulled away from her roughly. I was still looking at the selections of rice.

"Oh baby, come on." She whined. "I just wanna see how good you are-"

I cut her off mid sentence. "Look Peyton, he doesn't want you touching him." I was getting super pissed off by now. "Now get your filthy hands off my boyfriend before I show you what's really gonna hurt."

"Awe, little Lynn can't take it when all of her boyfriends just want me, can she?" She laughed.

Something clicked inside my head. I just wanted to go after her full force. But then-

"Oh, hey isn't that your dearest Matthew over there?" I pointed to the small view we got of the freezers.

He was with a blonde. Her mouth instantly shut and her face got pale as if her soul had been sucked from her body.

"Once a cheater, always a cheater huh Peyton?" I laughed coldly. "Why don't we approach him?"

I grabbed her wrist harshly and pulled her to the freezer. Matthew and the girl must've heard us close behind because they turned to look at us. Matthews face was priceless, he looked like a little girl who had just been told 'no' by her father when she asked him to buy her, her favorite pony.

"Hey Matthew. Long time no see." I fakely smiled. "What's your name?"

The girl didnt smile back at me, instead shot me a look that said 'why are you talking to my boyfriend'. "Abby." She said.

"Nice to meet you Abby." I said.

"Why are you here anyway?" Abby asked. Hmm, bitchy much?

"Well, I just wanted to tell Matthew that he left his dearest girlfriend in the rice isle. Oh, and she was rubbing all over my boyfriend." I smiled. "You're gonna need a leash for this filthy thing."

Peyton was just blankly staring at Matthew. I laughed at this whole situation.

"Um-i-uh." Was all Matthew could get out.